It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: BoneSay
I ate fried tarantula in Laos a few times, they were crunchy and tasty...nicer than fried bats but maybe just personal taste lol

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

i had fried grasshoppers once, in Puebla, Mexico. as far as i will go on the insect eating thing

If end of the world comes i rather just munch on the closer demon available

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Haha you nut tarantulas are tasty!
...never tried grasshoppers lol they would be like a bag of crisps/chips

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Haha you nut tarantulas are tasty!
...never tried grasshoppers lol they would be like a bag of crisps/chips

Sun dried salty kind, yeah lol

Not my thing for sure

Fried ants are also selled there i think but i did not try 😅

A taco of fried ants, i was offered that, i just cant get my head around. so dumb as i eat fish and other stuff anyways, i dont even know
edit on 4-1-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
We Brits laugh at the French cos they eat snails. Yet we eat whelks and cockles?

If prawns and crabs lived on land would we eat them? If one scuttled out from behind the sofa we would probably whack it with something.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'll try anything, and like Oldcarpy asked, would we eat prawns n crabs if they lived scuttling about on land? I would, I'll eat anything, although I have been places I only went for the sticky rice bag.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
We Brits laugh at the French cos they eat snails. Yet we eat whelks and cockles?

If prawns and crabs lived on land would we eat them? If one scuttled out from behind the sofa we would probably whack it with something.

Shrimp.. i would give them a home for a while then go to the store for some stuff then cook them lmao, but dont know about illnesses it may carry..

Crabs i would just squish and stomp until it evaporates under my feet lmao, another beasty from hell

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
time to get some sleep

Big 'test' coming tomorrow he he, have a nice day/afternoon/night guys!!

💙

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Good luck tomorrow!
My son had an interview today with a big plumbing firm, he only got back from Amsterdam last night where smoking green is legal lol
...I think he's nailed it though, he is confident.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A tune for the cafe jukebox, cheesy tune but it really influenced me as a mid teen. I ran away from home a year after this came out, in winter sleeping in derelict buildings, whistling the tune while wearing all my clothes I owned and shivering.
...don't worry, be happy

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

The only thing I won't eat is my own words...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978
Lol

...I nearly ate a human fingertip once. Frozen micro meal, I was chewing and thought wtf this is a big crunchy lump, spat it out and it was a fingertip with the whole nail! Nearly spewed but held it down lol
edit on 4-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: added 'crunchy'

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

A line should definitely be drawn at cannibalism I reckon.

Oh, and mince pies. #ing Filth!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978
Haha mince pies are fantastic!
They are made with the tears of children here lol

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

but if I visit the US I'll be staying at TNmockingbird's place, even if it is a tent in her yard lol. We've been friends for years now, I'm going to TN when I visit the US for sure!

Damn straight you will stay here LOL!!!

And...we will go camp in the woods and I will show you the bears ain't so scary here in Tennessee!

Now in other parts of the US...no way! They got some BIG bears in other parts

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Haha brilliant!

I'm coming to see you one day, it is only a plane ticket, just done a quick search, can get a return flight from London to Nashville in the summer for around £400, I just need to stop being a lazy bastard and start working 5 days a week lol

I'd love to see a bear in real life, be glad you'd be with me though as you have your hunting knife on you!
I'd love to camp in your forests, I've virtually visited them through my laptop many times, makes Britain's forests look like a few twigs and branches haha!

I would so love to come party with your family and friends, and camp, and do hillbilly/redneck stuff for a week or two!
Total stereotype, but if you know anyone who makes moonshine that would be the icing on the cake.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Good luck tomorrow!
My son had an interview today with a big plumbing firm, he only got back from Amsterdam last night where smoking green is legal lol
...I think he's nailed it though, he is confident.

So nice to hear

On this parts is more like no one cares but the ones who are bothered about the green stuff are mostly family members lol

I think something like this happened long ago and no one ever noticed...

For the dumb*ssss that are alwasy complaining about you having a good time in life and how they are more "responsible" while trying to hide that they are actually hurt by looking at how free and happy other people are without the dumb complications they have i would just tell them this lol

Because it is clear than when you are happy and have nice things going on you talk about them, why would you not?

And they all like "you all over ats talkinga bout how good you got it!!!!" lmfao, bitter lemons complaining about how oranges are tastier, how lame

Today i woke up so happynot i just could not resist to post this

LMFAO! The "test" went as expected, so now i just confirm soldier down lol

edit on 5-1-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Haha funny as #!

You replaced your rotten defrosted food yet?
My electricity run out last night, freezing cold, the gas boiler needs electric to run, the store to top up my electric card was closed so I lit candles to see lol
I've topped it up now though, warm again haha

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Haha funny as #!

You replaced your rotten defrosted food yet?
My electricity run out last night, freezing cold, the gas boiler needs electric to run, the store to top up my electric card was closed so I lit candles to see lol
I've topped it up now though, warm again haha

нет

Have to move to aunt's today, everything packed and going out couple hours from now

Lol i had a data plan that saved me when power used to go down, which happens lots of times around here, it saved me from dying of boredom a lot of times

Love a cold shower and like cold so it was more like on summer i would die if ac wasn't on, such terrible days and nights when lights would go out and ac was off for hours

I know the feeling once you go back to safety lmao, feeling nice and just sitting there with your coffee or tea must be great, that's why i think the charge shoudl go to a card or get to pay a bit more if you go past the date but not to cut it off. Those guys are ass****

Going to the gulag now so i'll be off for a while, hope you doing great and by the way working 5 days a week is a sin, a SIIIIIIIN! Repent and go back to your happy life right now!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Haha! If I work 5 days a week for a few months then I can visit TNmockingbird!
I really want to be more motivated this year, last two years I've been lame as #, my best mate died drunk falling off a cliff and I fell into a pit of self pity and sorrow. I'm back now though!
Good luck with the move, will it be strange living at your aunt's following rules?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Haha! If I work 5 days a week for a few months then I can visit TNmockingbird!
I really want to be more motivated this year, last two years I've been lame as #, my best mate died drunk falling off a cliff and I fell into a pit of self pity and sorrow. I'm back now though!
Good luck with the move, will it be strange living at your aunt's following rules?

I thnk having some time to fix your self is cool, must be hard and i can see how because i lost like lots of people and it is always a bad feeling, i don't think it is wrong to spend time healing

But if you feel like coming up with great stuff and raising from that then i think that's very cool
life is still around and so time to get the best out of it right? I hope you get it done and can go to the US for a visit, send pics

Take a rifle if you going into the woods

Was there with my aunt before lol, yeah it is weird, i just can't handle orders. When i get orders i feel something burning inside and a can't help to wish go do backwards, lol, i can't handle authority at all. This is not going to last for long

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join