It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Boxing Day went ok, no major issues.

Had a night out with some old mates yesterday; good juke box, bit of pool even a couple of games of darts and plenty of good craic.

Some choices from the juke box;

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
I haven't played darts in ages, I might get back into it in the new year. Had a great game of 'killer' on pool yesterday, I got to the last 3, was happy with that, the prize was a tenner, everyone paid a pound.
Top tunes again mate

Hope your weekend starts well, son's 21st birthday party at the rugby club for me tonight, I'll be steaming for sure, I can see a taxi ride home...it's only a quarter mile walk but you know what it's like after a few haha.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Happy birthday to your son and I hope you have a great time tonight mate;

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Cheers mate

Good tune choices again haha! Live bands tonight, my son's mates, damn good do a lot of mod/punk style covers, The Jam and such like, but write their own as well. I love live music.
There's a DJ afterwards (one of my mates) it'll be getting messy and wonky by then lol
Have a top weekend.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
In honour of your son’s birthday CCG.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
Thank you!
Fantastic party just got home 5:40 am, brilliant night will suffer for it tomorrow/later today, gonna try to sleep now but it seems unlikely, may do a full cooked breakfast in an hour or so, may just stay awake and go sleep tonight.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

So .. you had a blast ! I bet your son did as well. Wish him ‘top of the year’ for me, and I hope some of his dreams come true this year. Like playing pro rugby.

Enjoy the full breakfast !

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Thank you, the sun is coming up and I still can't sleep so full cooked breakfast it is lol
So glad I haven't got work until next week will need recovery time from tonight, not as young as I'd like to think I am!

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Thank you!
Fantastic party just got home 5:40 am, brilliant night will suffer for it tomorrow/later today, gonna try to sleep now but it seems unlikely, may do a full cooked breakfast in an hour or so, may just stay awake and go sleep tonight.

Happy everyone had fun!
Tell him I didn't forget and sent a msg...

Have a wonderful day! Oh and BTW I've regifted your crap British weather gift and have sent it on to someone else

The moving must go on!

< 3

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Lol you nut! Crap British weather should be shared with the world haha!
My son is in Amsterdam now and my big brother has left town again, fantastic couple of days but quietsville now.
I'm ruined, partying is hard work as I get older!

Hope your move is going well!

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
* Sheye walks into the Banter Cafe, waves to CCG behind the bar, and heads over to the jukebox that has it all.*

Dedicated to those that need to start all over again.. to love the people that caused the pain .. and help them learn to live..
( great lyrics )

edit on 30-12-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Top tune!

My ex wife (mother of my son) was looking hot at our son's 21st birthday party gig the other night. Tight black leather trousers and black/gold glittery top/shirt. I told her my thoughts and she laughed when I teased that she could come back to my house after the party. We still have chemistry lol

Its nearly 3am here, can't sleep, messed my sleep patterns up partying over the last few days, may just cook a breakfast in a while and stay awake until new year.
On that note I wish you and everyone a happy prosperous new year filled with smiles and good things!

EDIT
As it's Monday morning here's an appropriate tune...I was in this crowd at the Glastonbury music festival...

edit on 30-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Got to be Northern Soul all the way today.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Top tunes mate!
Happy new year

...I've been partying hard this last week, been through until dawn 3 times what with my lad's 21st as well as one of my older bro's staying at my house, been crazy haha. Staying in with the cat tonight, feel ruined, may be asleep before midnight.
Perfect end to the year...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

< 3

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Little Guinness beer can..

Little Guinness beer can..

Can you hear me? Little Guinness beer can?

I hear you.. Replied the little Guinness beer can

Why are you so sad and warm, sitting on that fridge all alone by yourself, little Guinness beer can?

Why do you ask!? Perhaps have you forgotten something? Said the little Guinness beer can..

What have i forgotten, little Guinness beer can?

If i had done such a horrible thing, tell me! As i love you and was planning to drink you with so much fun..

I don’t believe you at all, said the little Guinness beer can..

Tell me little Guinness beer can, why does my apartment smells like a thousand rotting Orc corpses lying there, on the battle field?

Little Guinness beer can?...
Little Guinness beer can?
Little Guinness beer can... Why won’t you talk to me?

Because you have gone away so happy to your oh so magical trip, that you forgot to pay the electric bill! ..

And now all your frozen food has gone to waste and rotten next to me..

And i was here, alone with them, on this dark land of the dead and rotting unfrozen veggies, steaks and chicken breasts..

“Have i been forgotten? How could this happen? I can’t feel like myself anymore!” I asked myself so many times… why did you left me behind?

I was always so tasty, cold and proud of me, and yet away you go without a parting kiss..

I hate you! I hate you!!

Said the little Guinness beer can while i was throwing it away to the garbage bin along with the other contaminated stuff…

edit on 2-1-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Hahaha! You funny nut!

I've done that before, I have to 'top up' my electric with a card at the store, forgot one time, left town for a few days then everything ruined in my freezer when I got back.
Good to see you are back safe, hope you had a lovely time...now you have to get back used to your old timezone again lol...back to college this week or having a few days to recover?
...nice tune by the way

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Cornish, you naughty boy. I saw a post yesterday and you naughtily "quoting" him and him offering you out. The lad wants to mellow out a bit. Oh, it might be Mellow Yellow by Donovan.
PS I dont want a drink as I'm still pickled from the Eve.

edit on 2-1-2019 by crayzeed because: added.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Haha it's all banter with me!
I chat and argue on ATS like if I was in the pub, I wouldn't fight over it like crazy American members who get angry with each other.
Some US members seem like they'd glass each other over politics, crazy as fook!
EDIT
That was matey from Scotland lol, he wanted to meet up with me haha yes, I know who you mean now lmao
edit on 2-1-2019 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Ha ha.

I saw that post, it did give me a little chuckle.

Keyboard warriors are the best fun ever, all Billy Big Balls in front of a monitor but the heart the size of a pea in real life.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join