It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Haha! RIP Dave x
...I buy these pizza's, really nice. I like a bit of junk food every now and then.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
Haha! RIP Dave x
...I buy these pizza's, really nice. I like a bit of junk food every now and then.

Look how inexpensive your food is!
www.kroger.com

I don't think my link is going to work however a stuffed crust crap pizza is around 8 bucks here, the GMO poison is free of course.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Free GM poison lmao!
Our food is GM free but our cattle are fed GM grain imported from the US...no GM crops grown in Britain.
Food is cheap enough here, especially if you cook with fresh ingredients.
Right, gotta nip into town get some last bits n bobs...you should get some sleep haha!
Catch you later my friend

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Free GM poison lmao!
Our food is GM free but our cattle are fed GM grain imported from the US...no GM crops grown in Britain.
Food is cheap enough here, especially if you cook with fresh ingredients.
Right, gotta nip into town get some last bits n bobs...you should get some sleep haha!
Catch you later my friend

But if the cows eat the GM stuff, aren't they producing weird stuff that you later also eat/drink? :S

Now i will have to go check if all the stuff i get is gm or not lol

Hope you had a great time!!

Oh and behold! I'm 18!!! Look upon my wisdom and know-it-all new magical brain!!!!

LMFAO!

Have to think about how i will cause a major issue that will require legal bills to be paid, have to make good use of the "you're an adult now" thing to set them back so they say "oh you are so immature, i'm disappointed, behave like the adult you are!" ..

Suggestions accepted by the way

edit on 24-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Haha! RIP Dave x

About 7 dollars for two? Oww

I could not get one for that prize around my parts

Well there is Little Cesar's but those are not the same thing. Small and no stuffed crust, at all, for about $5 each

Oof :S

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another benefit of being 18 is that now i can say something like

"I was younger and stupid back then, now i'm an adult!"

When i get called on dumb things i did just recently... lmao

-

Guys you think it would be weird if i change my name?

Originally i was meant to be named Dawn, which my parents liked and chose for me, but as it turns out on translation to Russian it got completely twisted and due to a typo it ended up being Sayra, which has nothing to do with Dawn, at all

So my mom had for a long time this wish about changing the name but i don't know, i like my name even if it doesn't mean anything, but she said that it was the wish of my father to be named Dawn, and i just don't know.

Would it be a bit crazy to change name at this time? Like legal name not just a nickname, because i have been called Sunshine for the longest time anyway, as a baby name also, i don't even know how to feel about this.

If someone calls to me like "Hey sunshine!" i react to it the same as if someone calls me "Hey Sayra!" or "Hey say!", no change at all in reaction, but Dawn is like a very different name.. I don't even know why they went for Sunshine instead of simply saying Dawn and then it would not be this weird, i think lots of stuff got lost in translation lol

So i don't know, have some of you ever changed your original legal name? How did it went after? It's confusing and were you able to just keep going normal or was it like a completely different thing in how you feel or think about yourself or your personality?

I'm not completely accepting this, honestly i have my doubts as i know my dad was the one who started calling me sunshine, i remember that. I think he really did want the name for me, but i feel like i built a full person behind this name and changing it just like this? I don't know how it would also change me as how i think about myself and stuff. I'm feeling lots of pressure to do this but i don't know, seems like a giant change in life

i'm dumbing down now so it may not make a lot of sense since i have not gone to bed yet and it is already morning here lol. Going to sleep now, spent all night up again.. Impossible to sleep in this timezone, i can't take it anymore

edit on 24-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2018 by BoneSay because: Terrible grammar

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Happy Merry Christmas for everyone in the US!!

Hope you have a great time and be happy in family

Best wishes to you all guys, i love you very much

< 3 < 3 < 3

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This a folk song i love very much, "White Gold"

This is religious but i don't belong to any church or any of that still i know my grand mother did and she loved to listen and dance to these songs, so i respect and love the memory very very much < 3

I just wanted to give you a Christmas time song from these places

Hope you like it

It says something liek this

lyricstranslate.com...

Beyond a calm river, in a birch grove
The first spring flower will blossom.
And I’ll make a simpler wish
And crossing myself look at the East.

The sky will turn a crimson dawn,
And the eternal sun will rise over the world.
And a white bird will soar above the ground,
And bring God’s forgiveness from the heaven.
And a white bird will soar above the ground,
And bring God’s forgiveness from the heaven.

And something more will be opened to my heart,
Such that it couldn’t be comprehended in my life.
And it’ll be calm and delightful as in the childhood,
When my mother was embracing me.
And it’ll be calm and delightful as in the childhood,
When my mother was embracing me.

The holy prayer will be shed by tears,
Christ’s love will overfill sadness,
And at that instant a soul will touch
The great universe named Russia

Time to go out now, hope you have a great time, love you very much < 3

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
Lovely song

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAY!!!!!!
18 all grown up now haha!

I can only pop in for a minute because busy morning ahead, but hope you have a lovely day.
...changing your name, if you like 'Dawn' then do it, it won't change you as a person, but my honest opinion is I love Sayra, the mother of my son is Sarah so I have a soft spot for the name in my heart.

I never use my full name, just my first and second name, my family name is rare so if you google Tony and my family name I'm the only one in the world. Not being paranoid but I've worked hard to keep my name off the internet.
There is a single entry for me online, one census record from decades ago when I stupidly didn't tick the 'not public record' box lol
Dawn is a pretty name but I love Sayra...you'll have to make the choice though!

Have a lovely day, big love from Cornwall

< 3

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I love this song now, i kind of understand what happened to my dad and even if i can't get rid of all this anger i feel i at least have some kind of understanding of all that crap, honestly

And i just want to say thanks so much to TNMockingbird because she's like one of the coolest person here on ATS and she always has the right words < 3
So i learned from her about how this band turned into AudioSlave lol, i never knew before, it was amazing to get it lmao

I'm bad with stuff like this but i hope you know i love you very much, i'm just not good at saying it for real like you do sometimes, but i have seen you are so much special and i love that a lot, i really learned to love you a lot guys

I get what you say Tone, i have always said my English name clear out there but also well the real name is not like that, it is written different so i kind of use that thing as a way to be me while still running away, i don't think most people would know what or how my real name is written so whatever lol

I wanted to say this, in case i don't get a chance again, but thank you for all the support and being a true friend all along my dumb issues and all the stuff that happened way back and how you always were there for me, you are a very special person and i will always love this and how you are, i just don't know how to explain lol, but i really appreciate so much how you have been to me, you are a beautiful person and instead of kicking me out you accepted me when i was down and i could never express how much i'm thankful for what you did for me < 3

Sayra is Sarah! lol yes now i remember that, i think i'm going to keep my name. I love it but to me it did not mean that, it did not mean anything at all for real, it was just the sound of it that i liked.. But now i can see that it has an actual real meaning and it's beautiful, so Sara, "Sarah" is like "princess" and it has a biblical meaning as well!

I don't even know what to say, i know i like this name so i'm going to keep it, and to hell with everything else lol

Hope you have a great day!!!

I'm visiting old friends today, just spending the next days walking around and talking to old friends, how nice!

Also need to go visit Kerch, and see if i can meet with some family out there, time will tell but i do wish it for sure..
edit on 25-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ah thanks you!

I've had a brilliant day, 'my' Sarah cooked a fantastic Christmas meal, lots of laughs, met the mother of my son's girlfriend, she was good fun, chuckled loads, seems like my lad is serious with his gf now 'the parents' have met haha, makes me feel well old!
His gf's mother is coming to my son's 21st birthday party on Friday now, she was flirting with me today but is a bit older so I'm not really into her but I loved the laugh, decent person.
Quick pit stop at home now, off to my mates for Christmas drinks and more food in ten minutes...have a lovely rest of your birthday...the rules here is you party for a week when it is your birthday haha...more vodka!
EDIT
I've bailed out going to my mates house, I drank a bit too much so walking the quarter mile to his place seems like a total mission I ain't up for lol, I phoned him instead and wished merry Christmas, gonna chill with the cat now and munch junk food while reading crazy stuff on ATS!
edit on 25-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Merry Christmas to you!

And a week long birthday celebration, make it the best!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

And i just want to say thanks so much to TNMockingbird because she's like one of the coolest person here on ATS and she always has the right words < 3 So i learned from her about how this band turned into AudioSlave lol, i never knew before, it was amazing to get it lmao I'm bad with stuff like this but i hope you know i love you very much, i'm just not good at saying it for real like you do sometimes, but i have seen you are so much special and i love that a lot, i really learned to love you a lot guys

You're a doll! You're not bad with anything, you are uniquely you!

You remind me, at times of my daughters who are finding their way as young adult women now...it's funny that yesterday there was a little "spat" between my youngest and her girlfriend. Her girlfriend is a cutie pie AND definitely a "girly girl" well, my daughter isn't and has never been LOL...

She wanted them to go and take Christmas photos and asked my daughter what she would be wearing and of course, it was blue jeans (nice ones mind you!) and some tee shirt with a hoodie I think, her hair up in a bun...her girlfriend definitely did NOT approve and my daughter simply said...I am not changing who I am or what I like so, if you want pics, this is the real me.

I am so proud that I have and still am raising strong and secure people and I hope that for you as well. Don't change unless you choose to, maybe you decide a new path or want to reinvent yourself? You'll be great whatever you choose because you are great and loved back.

CCG and I met a few years ago digitally and I consider him one of my closest friends, we have shared laughter, tears and many secrets and he will have my heart forever. You are included in my group as well and if you ever need to chat, just PM me and you will have my time.

< 3 & (((hugs)))

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbirdAnd a week long birthday celebration, make it the best!

Yes, a week celebration is the minimum prescribed by laws here!
Merry Christmas to you too my TN friend, I hope 2019 brings wonderful things for you.
I'm stuffed after Crimbo dinner and a bit drunk so decided to chill with the cat, just couldn't face walking over my mates knowing I'd have to walk back or pay 17 million £'s on one of the few taxis working tonight.
Peace and love to you and yours

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbirdAnd a week long birthday celebration, make it the best!

Merry Christmas to you too my TN friend, I hope 2019 brings wonderful things for you.
I'm stuffed after Crimbo dinner and a bit drunk so decided to chill with the cat, just couldn't face walking over my mates knowing I'd have to walk back or pay 17 million £'s on one of the few taxis working tonight.

Awww, thanks love, I wish the same for you and your people (tribe).

17 million?!!!
Geez! When I DO get to the UK, I'm going to become a taxi driver!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Awww, thanks love, I wish the same for you and your people (tribe).

17 million?!!!
Geez! When I DO get to the UK, I'm going to become a taxi driver!!!

Thanks you. My life tribe is meeting for my son's 21st birthday party on Friday night at the rugby club bar, live bands who are friends, DJ's who are friends, the senior rugby team for our town who are friends because he plays for them, family, his general mates, the place will be rammed. I can't wait.

...taxi drivers are making a fortune today, 17 million £'s per quarter mile lol
EDIT
Funny we still look at 21 as a milestone, I don't think there is anything you can't do after age 18 in Britain, 16 you can leave home, 21 maybe you can't drive big trailer trucks until then, sure I read that on gov.uk.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
CCG and I met a few years ago digitally and I consider him one of my closest friends, we have shared laughter, tears and many secrets and he will have my heart forever. You are included in my group as well and if you ever need to chat, just PM me and you will have my time.

< 3 & (((hugs)))
Only just saw this re-reading the page. Same back amiga, same back x
...same for Say as well, you are like me, treat her same just with a caring parental slant to it.
...I'm safe as # in my town, I have young men who I've been like dad to who would save my ass in a fight situation if I'm out. Gangs of local youths being scary is not a thing for me. They are my son's mates, and young men who just wanna talk emotions but can't.
EDIT
I saved the life of a drowning friend of my son in rough sea many years ago, he's a full on gangster now, you never forget having your life saved...I'm safe as # lol

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Happy Christmas to everyone here.

Had a good day so far.

Watched the Grandson open his presents, went to see my parents - its my Mother's birthday today as well - then popped into my old local on the estate I grew up on and had quite a few pints with some really good mates who I've literally known all my life.
Then a bit of Chrimbo dinner with all the trimmings etc, couple of glasses of wine and several Brandy's.
Now having a bit of a chill before beating the Grandson at Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Hope all is good with everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Merry Christmas from the US!!!!

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

(((hugs)))
*wipes sniffly snotty tears*

LMAO

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Top tune TN!
Is it all manic moving house for you now?
Moving over Christmas you crazy cat, I guess it is a good window of opportunity with time off work though. Moving home is my least favourite activity, you only realise how much junk you own when you have to move lol.
I've been in the same place for a decade now, don't think I'll move again until it is time for a residential/nursing home for me needing care staff.

@freeborn Merry Christmas mate, sounds like a good day...I met my son's girlfriend's mother at crimbo dinner yesterday, there was talk of kids haha, may be a grandad myself soon, does that make you a grown up?!

EDIT
My son and his girlfriend will have a multicultural UK child because the 4 grandparents including myself will be/are Irish, Welsh, English, and Scottish.
Really enjoyed meeting my son's girlfriends's mother today at crimbo dinner, she's a crazy cat but fun and nice, I'm loving seeing my son in love with a lovely girl.
Boxing day under 21's rugby for me today, son is starting, match every year between the town and a local top private school. Last year my lad can play, he turns 21 on Friday, he can play for both teams because he went to the school (He won a place in the school I didn't afford fees lol), but he's playing for the town this year...haha live rugby and a few beers life is good!

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join