It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: BoneSay
Haha I actually destroyed naked pics of him down the beach or whatever because they became illegal as indecent images of a child ffs. Crazy world we live in something innocent became a crime.

The party though yes, I'm good at breaking the ice and starting conversation though so should be fine!

You in Russia yet?

Some people are so prude they are just ridiculous, but it worse when they get into power and force it on everyone else. oh maybe their parents did that thing when you invite your new date for dinner at home and they show her your naked pics lmao

Today a friend which i had not seen in almoat 6 years came visit, you see this dumb fool rejected me or more like ignored me when i was 12 and acting like a fool around him, all girly and stuff lol, he thought i was too skinny and crazy tomboy for him to have aa girlfriend first time

So he heard i was back and came to visit, turns out he's shorter than me and he did not like it at all. He was all dressed up nicely and as soon as he came in it was funny time, you see i'm 5' 11'' and he was probably like 5' 4'' or something like that

Since i'm evil and that was my first heart break i did the thing and stood very close to him so he would have to look up to see my face when talking to me lmfao

and then o stroke his hair a bit and it looked like was talking to a kid and he was very upset

He did not like it at all, and so far good, different lifes now so i dont really care

But it was fun to see he going all insecure and all that stuff he was bother and he left but i think he was going to ask a date lol. Things turn around, in life

On the bad side well my room is not my room anymore, and lots of my stuff is gone forever, o think it got thrown out to the trash. so sad and weird, after almost 6 years away i finally get home and i feel i have nothing here, feel so like a stranger, nothing is how it was and my room is a tv room somehow, as if it was expected i would never return

so meh, i will do the birthday party then go back to where i xall home now and keep going anyway, but at least i got a feeling of closing now, and i got to see some friends that i really longed to see so much i could not stop crying like dumb

have to run out now, hope everyone having special time and happy holidays guys

sorry for the broken grammar this phone doesnt have spell checker or autocorrect, can't fix all the grammar horror right now, tried to edit but too many lol

😙💙💙💙

edit on 22-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Haha you nut

Good to hear you're back safe!
...6 years is a long time change happens x
Is it cold in Ruski land?

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Haha you nut

Good to hear you're back safe!
...6 years is a long time change happens x
Is it cold in Ruski land?

-6 celsium right now, cool and nice

Long time for sure, just feels weird, loke they gave up on me and left me behjnd you know? but i know is not true since i was invited and mom wnet all the way across to get me back just for this next days and will make the best out of it for sure, just have a weird sad feeling, i guess i assumed a lot and it hurt to be dissapointed

how are you doing? Hope you are well, i noticed your thread about touching stuff lmao, lots of people always just negating reality but the truth is that yes it is just like that. men can't just go around all touchy with girls, and even when they do it is still a chance they may end up in the wrong side of things lol

I know i feel very free to touch my friends a lot, if i want to, and i can see and jonestly expect them to not get all touchy with me, or my friends. it is just how "it should be", i dont know who created the rules but it is like that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alaska was beautiful, mean to post this before but could not, i felt so good, and people were cool as well. So much fun that day, for sure will return some day

have other pics, will post once i can

hope you are doing great 💜

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Cool pic! Is that Alaska?
It's always strange going back home after being away, I get the same strange emotions when I go home and see family again. Got a good one this year, one of my brothers is coming for my son's 21st birthday, he'll be sleeping in my house, we'll get totally drunk for sure 28th of December, I can't wait!
...the touching thread lol, honestly, when the doctor was stroking my shoulder I nearly cried, I was in a right mess as she was inducing my vertigo by moving my head around, proper victim vulnerable.
Caring human touch is a special thing

...hope you have fun in Ruski land, your birthday in 3 days yay! Lots of vodka is the rule for birthdays haha!
I'd send you a birthday card but I don't know your address lol so happy birthday wishes digitally!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Cool pic! Is that Alaska?
It's always strange going back home after being away, I get the same strange emotions when I go home and see family again. Got a good one this year, one of my brothers is coming for my son's 21st birthday, he'll be sleeping in my house, we'll get totally drunk for sure 28th of December, I can't wait!
...the touching thread lol, honestly, when the doctor was stroking my shoulder I nearly cried, I was in a right mess as she was inducing my vertigo by moving my head around, proper victim vulnerable.
Caring human touch is a special thing

...hope you have fun in Ruski land, your birthday in 3 days yay! Lots of vodka is the rule for birthdays haha!
I'd send you a birthday card but I don't know your address lol so happy birthday wishes digitally!

Yes it is!!!

I don't think i belong here anymore, but it's ok, i was the one to make the choice of going away so it's cool, i'll just keep going strong

I get the feeling of vulnerable, not nice and can be way scary when you have to hope the other person is not going to take advantage of your current situation and vulnerability.

I hope you will overcome this and move forward, there's plenty to live for and more crazy stuff to do right? At least that's kind of like what you said to me some time ago, so i give back same words

Sorry about the address thing, as i always feel unsure about how mom will react with those things and i'm almost sure she would go all crazy about that one thing lol

You see she has this crazy overprotective issues ever since that thing happened when i was 13, it feels like she doesn't want me to even walk out the door lol, she goes all crazy thinking i'm going to be kidnapped and killed somewhere and will never be seen again

Can't sleep lol, too much used now to the North America time zone it is crazy and can't adjust, almost 6 am here and i've been up all night. Just a couple days now

I'm going to have a lot of fun calling them back on all that pointless crap about becoming an adult, nothing changes for sure just because of a birthday happens lol but they all make it sound like something magical will suddenly change in my mind and i will see the world in a different way and turn the same as them

Some more pics from the plane he he.. I love to fly by the way, i wish i could be a pilot, maybe i'll look into that later on ...

Current phone is crappy so bad quality, wish i had not smashed my good phone some weeks ago :/ lol

Sent a PM : )

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
03:20am here and I can't sleep either lol
Your pics are cool as, dead jealous!
Mothers are total worry heads, my ex wife worries about my 21 year old son like he is a child and he could beat the # into me now, big hard rugby player. Glad you are okay though

Know what you mean 'becoming an adult' meh, I was living and working independently from 16. I haven't changed much, still laugh and cry at the same things lol
What you doing for your birthday???

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
04:16 and still can't sleep lol, so here's some cheesy but nice Christmas music

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

03:20am here and I can't sleep either lol
Your pics are cool as, dead jealous!
Mothers are total worry heads, my ex wife worries about my 21 year old son like he is a child and he could beat the # into me now, big hard rugby player. Glad you are okay though

Know what you mean 'becoming an adult' meh, I was living and working independently from 16. I haven't changed much, still laugh and cry at the same things lol
What you doing for your birthday???

They are for sure, your son can probably take the entire bar out and just go home tired and sleep it out and she will still think he has to go to the hospital and call the cops lmfao

I think my mom is feeling guilty i was left mostly on my own since i was 12 and at this point all she says about growing up and be responsible and all that it just sounds dumb to me, like i've been spending money on my own, taking care of buying my own food and clothes and making sure i don't go out of cash before end of month, i've been roaming the streets for weeks with no cash and no money and slept on the streets,

I worked and saved and bought my own car, i chose where i was going to live and was able to rent my own apartment when i was about to become 17, sorry mom but the time when you had to explain to me how to be out there living on my own and making the right choices is gone now. And i get she feels sad about missing all those days, but it wasn't my choice, it was hers so anyway, it's sad but time doesn't roll back

I don't know about the birthday he he, i did not want anything but to be able to come home or that car, i got both so i can't complain about anything, she asked and i just said to do what she would like. But i do like it to be small and private, homely, i just want to feel at home and have quality time, like we used to long ago, that would do for me, i don't like an expensive party or tons of people and stuff like that,

By having to go on my own learned that it better be 2 people around and feeling loved than a 100 and feeling all empty inside but having tons of flashy pictures lol.

No need for that in life, i have friends that never even have a cake much less a party, met them when i was homeless and i could see how they would take so much fun and happiness out of a hug or just being able to eat some tacos or pizza and not being alone. And i was thinking i had tons of stuff before and how i did not even had a bed those days and it really makes you wonder about how people live in differnet levels and stuff and how they keep going still no matter what

So i just want a normal dinner and feel at home and warm, and put up so music invite a few frieends and go crazy with a bottle of whiskey or vodka lol. All small but fun stuff, then go sleep and wake up for breakfast and feel like i was 12 again and go have family breakfast in the morning and then go out to the street and feel alive and happy

That's all

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That was so lovely, i need some hot cocoa now... lol

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Aw that sounds like a lovely plan, hope you have a fantastic day

Families can be crazy can't they, my own is pretty crazy lol
I'm meeting my son's girlfriends mother for the first time at Christmas day dinner (your birthday) she's nuts apparently, I'm looking forward to it, I'm a bit nuts myself so we should get on okay.
Exciting birthday for you though, adult rights are a milestone in life, when my son turned 18 I was really happy for him.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

I stupidly had a coffee lol, now I'm like wide awake...gonna try go bed though, it's nearly 5am.
...that tune you posted was brilliant!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Got a good one this year, one of my brothers is coming for my son's 21st birthday, he'll be sleeping in my house, we'll get totally drunk for sure 28th of December, I can't wait!

That sounds amazing haha, is he older than you? Bullying and banter will be expected either way lmfao!! I hope you have a great time, pretty sure beer, lots and lots of beer, will be involved lol, do you like things like whiskey or other stuff like that ?

When my brother saw me after coming back, he joked he was strong enough now and he was going to pick me up from my ankles so i would get all the blood on my head and turned purple, just like i used to do to him back then lmfao!

That made me cry lol, i spent almost 5 years without seeing the guy. i'm getting sentimental now lol better not go thinking about that anymore

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I stupidly had a coffee lol, now I'm like wide awake...gonna try go bed though, it's nearly 5am.

I love that band < 3

Haha! It happens to be a pleasure to drink coffee, then being unable to sleep, then spending all night thinking weird stuff, then seeing morning come through the window, then feeling hopeless and knowing you have to get up in 1 hour and trying to get some sleep but the brain keeps coming up with old stuff or just things that keeps you awake, such wonderful moments.... LMFAO!

Edited to add:

When my mom came visiting, she brought me a bag of Cuban coffee, 'Caracolillo' brand

Thought it was like normal stuff and smelled very nice so i stuffed the machine with an amount for about two cups and filled a big cup i have, the coffee was strong but so tasty... Turns out a single measure was enough for two cups... I think i didn't sleep for two days straight LMFAO!

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yes he's an older brother ex army, fought in the Falklands war, he's nuts as well lol. I beat him in a fight a few years ago but have the scars still haha.
...sentimental is just being human 😊

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Yes he's an older brother ex army, fought in the Falklands war, he's nuts as well lol. I beat him in a fight a few years ago but have the scars still haha.
...sentimental is just being human 😊

He fought in that war? I have read lots of stuff about it and watched a documentary about it. Amazing, he must have seen some things out there, i remember there was some stuff at the beach at some point and it was hard times, was he there?

Scars are the amulet, right? making us stronger

I will never feel bad about mine, now i feel proud about it. I get now what you say about them scars < 3

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Haha you nut!

I keep shutting my eyes but my mind is wide awake, should not have had that coffee!
Sleepy Sunday for me lol

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

By the way

Second one indeed was a photo shoot lol, explained a bit more on PM : )

there were a few more, but i don't have them, i was paid for it so it was not possible for me to get a copy for free since nothing got published and i signed away the rights, you know, stupid move and being friends and stuff :/

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Haha you nut!

I keep shutting my eyes but my mind is wide awake, should not have had that coffee!
Sleepy Sunday for me lol

You work hard and are good at what you do, a Sleepy Sunday is well deserved, time to enjoy

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Going for a McDonald's breakfast in an hour or so sleep ain't happening lol
...and scars yes badges which tell stories, my favourite are on my nose when a crazy girlfriend bit me in an argument years ago, I smile every time I look in the mirror! It was a crazy passionate relationship.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Going for a McDonald's breakfast in an hour or so sleep ain't happening lol
...and scars yes badges which tell stories, my favourite are on my nose when a crazy girlfriend bit me in an argument years ago, I smile every time I look in the mirror! It was a crazy passionate relationship.

McDonald's coffee and a burrito, that's breakfast in Mexico on any McDonald's.. What do they serve in your parts?

edit on 23-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join