It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Banter Cafe, open 24hrs

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: BoneSay
Haha my Samsung is quite old now, I don't even use it as a phone anymore because the microphone is broken, just use it for internet.
My main phone cost £10 and only makes calls and texts lol.

...that's a long plane trip! Fun adventure travelling though 😊

But whatsapp and facebook when you are out there on the streets? how do you go about that?

Also..

2200 comments on this thread and i had the comment that made it there... Wooooooo LMFAO!

edit on 17-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Yes a £10 phone haha! We don't use the Euro in the UK.
I don't use Facebook anymore or any other social media, got locked out of fb and never bothered trying to get back in. I just phone friends if I want to hook up...I know old fashioned lol
EDIT
2200 posts haha this thread has been a success, I've got loads of good music here from people, and interesting chat.

edit on 17-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Yes a £10 phone haha! We don't use the Euro in the UK.
I don't use Facebook anymore or any other social media, got locked out of fb and never bothered trying to get back in. I just phone friends if I want to hook up...I know old fashioned lol
EDIT
2200 posts haha this thread has been a success, I've got loads of good music here from people, and interesting chat.

ohh i'm sorry did not want to sound dumb, i did not know but then, those are pounds.. i'm terrible sorry for not knowing well, somehow i assumed the other way, :/

I know that feeling about being offline, kind of magical, right? I remember when skipping town and all that and no one knew where i was unless they were going around parks or malls until they would find me somewhere, no way to talk otherwise.. actually it's kind of cool

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

This is an amazing thread 😙😙😙😙😙

I also have learned about so many beautiful songs and it's always like the place to come and be happy

Going to Alaska now, from LAX to Barrow i think, then from there to Moscow, with a one day stop i think in Alaska to visit someone. Then it's another long plane trip :S

But so great lmao, i love traveling, so cool and i have never been to Alaska, so i may eat a bear once there though...

Looks like i will have to be offline for some time now, so i just wanted to come and tell you all i love you very much and thanks for being so special and giving me a chance to be myself around without any hate and all that stuff, you are awesome and i love you all very much ❤️

I just want to say because as CCG said on another thread, you never know and it better be said every day, you know? Let's never stop telling people how much we love them ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh also forgot to put up this song i love so much, also i'm using my proxy to Mexico because i was unable to login to ATS on the hotel wifi somehow but was able through a vpn to my apartment's pc, so if it doesn't come up on ATS it is crappy hotel restriction but song is "Someday" by LP

Have to go out now guys, i hope you have a great end of month and happy new year also

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Haha, you ain't dumb! You speak 3 languages remember!
I like being offline from regular social media, I spend enough time on ATS as it is lol.

Jealous of your travels, take loads of pics and make me even more jealous...always wanted to go to Alaska, bet it is cold right now there. How long will you be staying in Russia, just Christmas and new year? Who is looking after your little dog Polly? ...or did you sneak her into a bag haha

EDIT
BIG love back at ya, now go enjoy your adventure! < 3
edit on 17-12-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Haha, you ain't dumb! You speak 3 languages remember!
I like being offline from regular social media, I spend enough time on ATS as it is lol.

Jealous of your travels, take loads of pics and make me even more jealous...always wanted to go to Alaska, bet it is cold right now there. How long will you be staying in Russia, just Christmas and new year? Who is looking after your little dog Polly? ...or did you sneak her into a bag haha

EDIT
BIG love back at ya, now go enjoy your adventure! < 3

Polly stays with giant fists wrestler girl lmao

A bit cold it seems but i think it's going to be nice
Maybe i can get some snow and hit some people around with snow balls LMFAO

Well facebook is lame already so not a big lose anyways, but whatsapp is useful for sure, i have been without cell network but can reach wifi somewhere and send messages even if i don't have a way to call so it helps in an emergency and so

I'm staying until the end of December and won't be spending Christmas on Russia, my family we don't celebrate anyways. Oh in Russia Christmas is on January 7 not on December 25, but my birthday is on the 25 so...

Will probably be traveling back on January 3 or so

Hope you have a great time on the next days, i will for sure post some pics once i'm back

Happy holidays to you and your family and everyone else on the banter cafe!!

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Giant fists wrestler girl haha, I remember seeing your picture!!!
January the 7th is Russian Christmas yeh, I just learned something new.
Hope you have a fantastic birthday, my son turns 21 on the 28th, big party at the rugby club bar, live bands, food, and lots to drink haha.
I've given loads of pics to his mother who has enlarged them and printed them out to show on the walls make people laugh. Pics of him in princess dresses when he was like 4 with my nieces, that kind of thing lol
I'm looking forward to his birthday more than Christmas to be honest, got a strange one Christmas day, dinner at my ex wife's home with my son, his girlfriend (who he lives with) and his girlfriends mother who I haven't met before. Apparently she's nuts so it should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think everyone here can relate to this track.
Not sure this old juke box goes up to the volume this needs to be heard at though...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978
Mate this tune is banging! I'd love to be off my nut at a festival or free party bouncing around to it!!!
Got a DJ mate playing for my son's 21st birthday over Christmas, gonna shout him this, it will go down well, my son plays rugby for our town's senior team, the party is at the rugby clubhouse and committee members have given a nod and a wink that they'll turn a blind eye if you know what I mean lol.
Banging tune

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

It is a banger.
The whole album is an absolute gem. I'm not really into psy-trance, but that album, it's superb.

There's a vid of them doing that track live for a radio station session.
The guy plays all those crazy synth parts, I mean actually plays them. Pure wizardry, #ing dark arts.

I'll see if I can find it...

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here ya go.
Skip to about 22:30 for that track.
They also do an absolute jaw dropping Foo Fighters cover at the end.

edit on 17 12 1818 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I got mates who build their own synth rigs, amazing live, I love all electronic music, second summer of love when ecstasy hit I left school and ran away to a world of raves and sleeping on sofas if I was lucky lol
...nice one finding the link, will have it on in the background while mooching around ATS.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I couldn't help myself, jumped to the Foo Fighters cover, # ME!!!
Amazing!
Nice one

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I got mates who build their own synth rigs, amazing live, I love all electronic music, second summer of love when ecstasy hit I left school and ran away to a world of raves and sleeping on sofas if I was lucky lol

I used to make my own "music", I lost a lot of my anger and bitterness though so it became less important to do. Might get back into it someday.

One last plug for that Infected Mushroom album with their version of a Doors track.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Haha, best cover I've ever heard of that!
I'm flashing back to a party on an island in the Meekong in Laos lmao!
Brilliant.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Giant fists wrestler girl haha, I remember seeing your picture!!!
January the 7th is Russian Christmas yeh, I just learned something new.
Hope you have a fantastic birthday, my son turns 21 on the 28th, big party at the rugby club bar, live bands, food, and lots to drink haha.
I've given loads of pics to his mother who has enlarged them and printed them out to show on the walls make people laugh. Pics of him in princess dresses when he was like 4 with my nieces, that kind of thing lol
I'm looking forward to his birthday more than Christmas to be honest, got a strange one Christmas day, dinner at my ex wife's home with my son, his girlfriend (who he lives with) and his girlfriends mother who I haven't met before. Apparently she's nuts so it should be interesting.

Haha you're evil dad!!! xaxa

I bet you have some diaper days pics as well.. or fully naked 5 year old to show her gf? lmfao!!

Here's another weird thing, in Russia there is new year celebration on January first, then there is "old new year" celebration later on in the month, from when it was celebrated in a different date like a gazillion years ago, and still is celebrated today but kots of people, after the modern new year stuff... lmfao!

Have a great time in you son's party, it looks like an awesome party for sure!

And that other dinner sounds like one of those days when everyone acts their best part but cant really be cool and relaxed and are all looking around trying to break the ice but can't really get there.. lmfao
but i hope it will be cool as well

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Haha I actually destroyed naked pics of him down the beach or whatever because they became illegal as indecent images of a child ffs. Crazy world we live in something innocent became a crime.

The party though yes, I'm good at breaking the ice and starting conversation though so should be fine!

You in Russia yet?

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Had enough Jock baiting today yet?

Here's one for the juke box:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Top tune mate, haven't heard it in years!!!

...and jock baiting haha, I can't help it, but the exchange is good, they give as good back lol.
Pity a few don't pop into this thread, banter, chit chat and music is a great break from political bickering.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Do you really want the Proclaimers clogging up the jukebox with their miserable songs? Cos that's what you'll get.....

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join