It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

//twitter.com/SpaceCorpsUS: TR3B patent released to public?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

They always do. I swear to God it's like mentioning it turns their brains off.
edit on 7/23/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Here's an image I found of a fully functional TR3:

And this is an image of the TR3 space deployment platform

Note 1: Heavy Metal is one of my favorite movies of all time.
Note 2: Yes, I know it's a Corvette.

-dex

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Lovely looking cars just a shame they were made by British Leyland

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

I remember watching the TR7 commercials when I was a kid. If I'm not mistaken, they drove it into a triangular shaped box to advertise its unique design.

I thought it was a cool looking car, and told one of my mentors that I'd like to have one of those when I grew up. He told me: "No you don't. It'll spend more time in the shop getting fixed than it will on the road."

-dex

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yeah he was right! But they did make some truly gorgeous cars though the gt6 was a lovely design and then they made turds like the dolomite.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: milano

yeah those patents have been posted a few times here at ats. weve had real deal physicists and electrical engineers look at them. basically those patents make no sense from a physics standpoint. also while im at it the edgar fouchet explanation of how they work make zero sense too. i havent seen one source on the internet even close to the basic concept of how those assets work. which is as it should be since theyre classified and all.

tl;Dr
if you find any patents online explaining explicitly how the vehicles work it's monkey poop. that sorta stuff just isn't online.

"those assets?" "the vehicles?"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The fact that a large number of people couldnt figure out this Twitter account was not a real gov Twitter account, perfectly encapsulates the reason we are having so many issues now days.

Is it the fluoride?

Is it education?

What is it that is affecting the intellect of such large swaths of the population

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Wow, didn't take long for this to be recirculated again.

The issue here is that people don't understand the difference between a patent application and a patent grant.

Everyone can apply a patent for any nonsense he can come up with. And that is what you have here. A bunch of waky patent applications by some John Quincy St. Clair.

Things like:
Chi energy amplifier
Magnetic monopole spacecraft
Cavitating oil hyperspace energy generator
Hyperspace energy generator
Hyperspace torque generator
Rotor inductance propulsion system
Rotating electrostatic propulsion system
Bobbin electromagnetic field propulsion vehicle
Electric dipole moment propulsion system
Magnetic vortex wormhole generator

The only thing missing in this list of crazy is the "Turbo Encabulator":
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Chi energy amplifier bet I could sell a few of them to some idiots

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

They are great as long as you keep a couple extra jars of replacement Lucas Electrical Smoke.

Zaph, I thought General O'neil (is that one or two "l"s?) was in charge of the "Space Force".

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Flipper35

He's in charge of the off world stuff. Overall command is a least a two star position.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

How much y'askin'?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: moebius

when you do don't forget to produce a complementary DVD with a made up chi gong form that looks like a cross between a TSA self patdown and flow yoga for the buyer. in martial arts people will buy into all sorts of bamboozles.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This place never has a dull moment.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I found a video of how to Build it!
the Video!
I did build it years ago.
never got it to move at all .

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

yeah those patents have been posted a few times here at ats. weve had real deal physicists and electrical engineers look at them. basically those patents make no sense from a physics standpoint. also while im at it the edgar fouchet explanation of how they work make zero sense too. i havent seen one source on the internet even close to the basic concept of how those assets work. which is as it should be since theyre classified and all.

tl;Dr
if you find any patents online explaining explicitly how the vehicles work it's monkey poop. that sorta stuff just isn't online.

One question that is in my mind is if these things need a completely new interpretation of some laws of physics or is some obscure derivations of existing public science what applies here.

In your experienced view, what would you choose?

If you don´t want to answer i´ll understand.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fastmover

from observations made by people the effects include

silent locomotion
apparently instant acceleration/deceleration
size and shape of the craft doesn't matter it seem as they like to fly off flat end first
have strange electrical and magnetic field effects around it and on close observers on the ground.

the one i saw was small and just sat in the air like it was hanging from a string spinning slowly. it was a at MOST 15-20ft in the air. about the size of a F-16. the light from the street lamps didn't seem to reflect off the skin of the craft, a very matte look. i was with my friend and there was a man walking on the same street. the man and i had a brief conversation and he basically wanted nothing to do with what we just saw.

it sat there and slowly spun and dipped its corners abit just enough that i could see that it was pyramid shaped(as opposed to being flat on top) and all of a sudden it stopped spinning rose straight up and if i had blinked i would have said it disappeared.

just the way it moved with ZERO noise would be impressive but add all the other stuff in and it stretches the imagination and the credibility of the observers, but i saw one with my own eyes.

that's not even getting into the plasma type effects

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[[/url]a reply to: penroc3
Thank you for sharing your experience. Your sighting describes perfectly the feeling that remains thereafter. Your little view of the world somehow changes, and probably transforms you into a seeker.
In relation to the piramid shape, (a tetrahedron in fact) i can´t resist to post this pic:
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...

Maybe Tom Cruise saw the mothership of your triangle

edit on 25-7-2018 by Fastmover because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The patent even says abandoned under status is that not a hint its just a pipe dream?

It's a patent application. Not a patent.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join