It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

//twitter.com/SpaceCorpsUS: TR3B patent released to public?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

United States Space Force Ⓥ

@SpaceCorpsUS
Follow Follow @SpaceCorpsUS
More
RELEASE: TR-3B Flying Triangle UFO Patent Now Available to the Public. View the details here: patents.google.com... … #SPACEX #SPACEFORCE

Just trying to figure out if this is for real? Did I miss something? I thought this craft was classified...???

someone feel free to add pictures, seems to be too much a pain in the a55 to cut/paste anything buy text on this forum.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

Do you really think the government would allow the patent for what would be a deep black SAP to be "leaked" online and do absolutely nothing? I love how the patent date is 2004 but suddenly it's the "Space Force TR3B".

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Look dude, things like this are very possibly true but this twitter thing is just bs. The pentagon is not that stupid. But this is ATS so carry on.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Do you really think the government would allow the patent for what would be a deep black SAP to be "leaked" online and do absolutely nothing? I love how the patent date is 2004 but suddenly it's the "Space Force TR3B".

BTW Zaph just give me those three words. "It's not true".

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

It would be funny if they released the plans to the Triumph TR3. That would be the best.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano

@SpaceCorpsUS
Follow Follow @SpaceCorpsUS
More
RELEASE: TR-3B Flying Triangle UFO Patent Now Available to the Public. View the details here: patents.google.com... … #SPACEX #SPACEFORCE

Just trying to figure out if this is for real? Did I miss something? I thought this craft was classified...???

someone feel free to add pictures, seems to be too much a pain in the a55 to cut/paste anything buy text on this forum.

Whoa. You've kissed the baby now...

There's this, well, unwritten rule here about naming black triangular aircraft...

This is not gonna go well....

Anybody with more patience than me wanna give the math in the article a shot? Hehe.

Probably end up being measurements for playmate of the month.

Wait, do they even manufacture those nowadays?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

did you look at the US Space Force twitter page? that's where the "release" was, so is the twitter account fake? some other interesting quips in there too like an old space suit ...

@SpaceCorpsUS
Jun 28
More
We we're wrongly silenced by Twitter after posting this. Here was an extremely early proposal for the United States Space Force Suit. We can say that we have thoroughly progressed from this stage but are unable to share the details at this time. #SpaceForce

twitter.com...

so,this is a fake twitter account I take it. ? I must be getting old.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

It would be funny if they released the plans to the Triumph TR3. That would be the best.

See. I bet THAT"S what all the math is about!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

yeah those patents have been posted a few times here at ats. weve had real deal physicists and electrical engineers look at them. basically those patents make no sense from a physics standpoint. also while im at it the edgar fouchet explanation of how they work make zero sense too. i havent seen one source on the internet even close to the basic concept of how those assets work. which is as it should be since theyre classified and all.

tl;Dr
if you find any patents online explaining explicitly how the vehicles work it's monkey poop. that sorta stuff just isn't online.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

feel free to add pictures

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

feel free to add pictures

Whoa, that looks like something the RKs would operate in to harvest the processing power of our brains....

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Considering that there IS no "US Space Force", then yes, it's fake.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

That's what an ex member of said force would say tbh

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woody510

That's what an ex member of said force would say tbh

This is exactly how an ex member of ATS would reply to my comment.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Haha nice.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The patent even says abandoned under status is that not a hint its just a pipe dream?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

The TR3B is almost like a religious thing it seems. No matter what is posted to the contrary, it will never go away.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You missed a great chance for a wind up there Zaph.
Your response should have gone...... WHOA, OMG, WTF, what the heck is that doing online. Those plans are blacker than black. The CIA, NSA, FBI MI5 and BBC are gonna be all over this........then sat back and watched the fun

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Have you seen the replies on twitter people are buying it big time

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Woody510

It wont be long before its in the Daily Mail or the Sun then !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join