It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: angeldoll

Why do they have brown skin?

TheRedneck

This is the rest of the quote I posted..

Caucasus region is located in northwest of Iran. If you don't consider Iranians to be white then you shouldn't consider Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, and French white either.

You do know Mexicans are white also? "Hispanic" has mostly been removed from modern language now, in legal matters. "Mexico" is a country of origin in most cases, the race is considered white. Just like the Iranians.
edit on 7/23/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: introvert

Apparently I support rape and murder now. *eye roll* I guess anything goes these days. Forget facts and polite discourse. Just slander and accuse until the opposition shuts up.

Well, do expect any different?

At least one of the people engaging you on this issue has become known for lying and trolling like a pigeon on a chessboard when their arguments do not add up or cannot come up with a better, decent argument.

Anything to defend their idiocy and fearless leader.

Do you think their leader is "fearless". I think the poor thing must be terrified of Mueller and Putin.

No. I think he is ignorant and compulsive.

Traits of a bully.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

TheRedneck

This is the rest of the quote I posted..

Caucasus region is located in northwest of Iran. If you don't consider Iranians to be white then you shouldn't consider Italians, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, and French white either.

You do know Mexicans are white also?

I think you need to be careful not to fall for the tactics of a pigeon on a chessboard.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Have you actually met anyone from Iran before? I used to work with someone from there. He was as white as I am.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Have you actually met anyone from Iran before? I used to work with someone from there. He was as white as I am.

So then Roseanne is not racist? What she said is not racist?

Or it is because Trump? And you guys are not because Trump..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I though Mexicans were latino?

When did all this change?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Oh, so you now admit you were concerned with the color of his skin?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

TheRedneck

It changed just now so she isnt a racist.

But she is..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Apparently I support rape and murder now. *eye roll* I guess anything goes these days. Forget facts and polite discourse. Just slander and accuse until the opposition shuts up.

Well, do we expect any different?

At least one of the people engaging you on this issue has become known for lying and trolling like a pigeon on a chessboard when their arguments do not add up or cannot come up with a better, decent argument.

I'm really at my wits end with ATS these days. It has fallen VERY far. I used to have a lot of respect for the discourse and adherence to proving your point here, but now it is just political trolling all day, every day. The very stuff that makes me hate politics so fervently that I stayed politically unaligned for most of my 20's. This site is just becoming an extension of r/The_Donald (just with slightly less stupid memes) and it's getting sickening. I've noticed while I spend my time lurking here that liberal posters are becoming more and more of a rarity on here these days. So I'm probably not the only one who is coming to this conclusion either.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Years back. I typically must fill out information on people, and a few years ago I noticed the option "Hispanic" had been removed from the forms and I was told to check "white" for race. I asked a cop friend of mine, and he same the same thing for them. I don't care for it so much because it can be descriptive in what cultural needs are.

Anyway. Maybe it's a state thing, I don't know.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

TheRedneck

What the hell are you talking about? YOU introduced the race cared into this conversation for some stupid reason. Now you are derailing the conversation even further to talk about Roseanne? Damn... Trying to follow your dementia is exhausting.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Now you know how the rest of us felt during the eight years when every syllable uttered was an excuse to denigrate us. You throw stones, expect to get some thrown back.

Sucks, don't it? Sorry, it's your turn.

TheRedneck

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'm really at my wits end with ATS these days. It has fallen VERY far. I used to have a lot of respect for the discourse and adherence to proving your point here, but now it is just political trolling all day, every day. The very stuff that makes me hate politics so fervently that I stayed politically unaligned for most of my 20's. This site is just becoming an extension of r/The_Donald (just with slightly less stupid memes) and it's getting sickening. I've noticed while I spend my time lurking here that liberal posters are becoming more and more of a rarity on here these days. So I'm probably not the only one who is coming to this conclusion either.

Thank god .... Maybe we can get back to normal once teh cry babies all leave..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Well, someone should have told me. If Iranian was Arabic then, it's Arabic now. You just called an Arabic people "monkeys."

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

TheRedneck

What the hell are you talking about? YOU introduced the race cared into this conversation for some stupid reason. Now you are derailing the conversation even further to talk about Roseanne? Damn... Trying to follow your dementia is exhausting.

LOL keep trying to not sound racist when you clearly are.. I mean if roseanne is you clearly are..

But its funny how since Angiedoll thought she talking about white people its not racist .. for her..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Now you know how the rest of us felt during the eight years when every syllable uttered was an excuse to denigrate us. You throw stones, expect to get some thrown back.

Sucks, don't it? Sorry, it's your turn.

TheRedneck

Who is "us"? What are you accusing me of specifically here? What do you think my historic political beliefs were exactly?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thank god .... Maybe we can get back to normal once teh cry babies all leave..

Yeah. That makes sense. I TOTALLY expect you to be wanting this site to be an echo chamber where no one challenges your beliefs.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

When it became politically expedient.

edit on 23-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

TheRedneck

Years back. I typically must fill out information on people, and a few years ago I noticed the option "Hispanic" had been removed from the forms and I was told to check "white" for race. I asked a cop friend of mine, and he same the same thing for them. I don't care for it so much because it can be descriptive in what cultural needs are.

Anyway. Maybe it's a state thing, I don't know.

Coincidentally this became popular after the media mistakenly reported the Treyvon Martin case as "white on black violence", found out Zimmerman was HIspanic, and then popularized the term "white Hispanic".
edit on 23 7 18 by face23785 because: changed "invented" to "popularized"

link   

a reply to: notsure1

No. She used an expression that describes blindless conformity to describe another poster on ATS. If you think the mere act of calling someone a monkey makes them racist then you don't understand the history behind the racial implications of the word.

Funny, Roseanne got accused of being racist for using that exact term, all the while saying she didn’t mean it in a racist way. And she still was fired for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join