It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

No. She used an expression that describes blindless conformity to describe another poster on ATS. If you think the mere act of calling someone a monkey makes them racist then you don't understand the history behind the racial implications of the word.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Seems to me I remember being accused of racism for saying something almost exactly same during the Obama years... so yes, she IS a racist now! You guys set the rules, now play by them.

TheRedneck

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So you are just going to make up vile strawman accusations against people and use them to discredit the person now? You aren't even going to attempt to actually talk to them like a real person anymore?
edit on 23-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Seems to me I remember being accused of racism for saying something almost exactly same during the Obama years... so yes, she IS a racist now! You guys set the rules, now play by them.

TheRedneck

Is that the case? Care to prove it with your thread history? Cause I'm going to go ahead and call you a liar until you do. Also, I do hope that it is angeldoll herself who made that accusation, because if it isn't then you are just tying someone else's mistake to her and that is VERY dishonest. Just like notsure accusing me of supporting the rape and murder of the POTUS even though he knows I've never said or condoned such a thing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Iran wouldn't make threats in the first place if they were scared of Trump administration. This tweet ain't going to change a damn thing.
I feel like Russia, China NK and Iran are all together on this. Exposing Trumps idiocy. They are triggering this idiot in to emotional outbursts one by one

[snipped]

These countries over there only know three things Might, Force and Fear. That is what they all live by and if you do not bring that too to the table then you are weak. Much of the world saw Obama weak and we see where that went with ISIS, Syria, Russia, China, NK etc

We will not go to war with Iran...they will talk their crap but they are not stupid knowing if they did it would be a regime change for them and they would not want that. They will scream and holler "Holy War" but in the end they will bend or either starve their people = regime change or go to war = regime change, not good either way for those wanting to keep power and control.
edit on 23-7-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jul 23 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ABC just announced that they are so upset over Trump's tweets that they fired Roseanne Barr.

Again.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Why am I not surprised that Trump decided to use Twitter diplomacy and make a threat comparable to what a teenage douchebag would make?

This is exactly one of the reasons I had issues with Trump, as did many others. He is not experienced in how to deal with international issues with a bit of grace and intelligence.

LMAO because IRAN and NK is using so much grace and intelligence.

You guys are ridiculous. We should never back down to effing IRAN. You want to talk that stupid bs you better be ready to back it up..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So you are just going to make up vile strawman accusations against people and use them to discredit the person now? You aren't even going to attempt to actually talk to them like a real person anymore?

Make up???

Do I have to quote it?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Make up???

Do I have to quote it?

Yes.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Apparently the only thing we're suppose to do with Iran is give them a bunch of free 'Murican tax payer money.

Like the last red line drawing fool.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

LMAO because IRAN and NK is using so much grace and intelligence.

Ok. What sort of crap argument is that?

Are you saying Trump is no better than the leaders of NK and Iran?

Interesting.

You guys are ridiculous. We should never back down to effing IRAN. You want to talk that stupid bs you better be ready to back it up..

Who said anything about backing down?

You do not engage a bully by using their own tactics. All this is, is two bullies having a pissing match, and Trump had to make sure he asserted his bully dominance in front of the entire class (world, through twitter).

Thinking that the US president is justified in acting this was is ridiculous and people like you need to grow up.

This isn't high school and our president cannot act like the class bully that just got his bully status questioned by another bully.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

edit on 23-7-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: Mispost

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I don't care if you believe it or not. What matters is it happened, and it not only happened to me but to others. Sorry, but I don't give a flying rat's posterior what you think on this. Angeldoll referred to someone not white a a monkey; angeldoll is now a racist, just like me. Done, cry all you want, not gonna change.

And now, as someone who is staunchly defending her racism, you, Krazyshot, are by association also a RACIST. Iranians are not monkeys!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's really surreal that we have people excited and giddy over the fact that Trump unleashed a middle school all caps rant against another nation that would be laughed and ridiculed in any other setting.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

They won't stfu, though. They can't, Supreme Leader won't allow it... it is Haram.

I think they might this time. probably wishful thinking but Trump scares people, they dont know what he might do.

But we know democrats will give those demented countires billions of taxpayer dollars to keep them happy...that is a fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

I only care in so much as my stupid country is the parrot on Blackbeards shoulder no matter what misadventure the US gets involved in we are there and now as well as Iran your media is hyperventilating 24/7/365 about 2 nuclear powers Russia and China we might next time follow blindly to oblivion.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I don't care if you believe it or not. What matters is it happened, and it not only happened to me but to others. Sorry, but I don't give a flying rat's posterior what you think on this. Angeldoll referred to someone not white a a monkey; angeldoll is now a racist, just like me. Done, cry all you want, not gonna change.

And now, as someone who is staunchly defending her racism, you, Krazyshot, are by association also a RACIST. Iranians are not monkeys!

TheRedneck

I see you are just exiting from all rational discourse, pulling a Trump and believing whatever reality you want then. You claim this happened yet you refuse to prove it. Deny ignorance homie. You say it happened on ATS then there is a written record of it in your post history you can produce to prove it happened. Otherwise you are just slandering another poster and piggy backing off of another poster's terrible and offensive retort to her.

Furthermore, regardless if this was said to you or not, it isn't true. Using the expression, "Monkey see, monkey do..." doesn't make you a racist. I know you know that and I know you are being difficult because you want to poke fun at PC culture, but you just sound like a PC-nazi yourself doing it. Especially since you can't or won't prove that angel said that about you (even though you accused her anyways).

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So Trump goes ape# over this?

Trump's message comes after Rouhani issued his own warning to the U.S. president earlier on Sunday.

“America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,” Rouhani told a group of diplomats.

There's only a threat if the US acts against Iran. Otherwise it little more than a caution.

Whip them supporters into a frenzy though. @@

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

They won't stfu, though. They can't, Supreme Leader won't allow it... it is Haram.

I think they might this time. probably wishful thinking but Trump scares people, they dont know what he might do.

But we know democrats will give those demented countires billions of taxpayer dollars to keep them happy...that is a fact.

Ah yes.

The grand ole scheme of buying frenemies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join