It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: khnum

Real Americans have not forgotten 9/11. There will be no WW3. That is not what the US wants or is promoting. They are reacting as they should.

If you walk around threatening you are a bully - IRAN
If you respond to a threat you show strength - USA

I must agree with everything you’ve said... but Sunday evening.. on twitter .. to seriously caution Iran ? Wouldn’t it have been better to go through other channels ? It needed to be done, but the when and where and how is important as well.
What other channels?

he wanted to make it public he wanted us to know what he is doing.

He sure as hell cant trust the MSM to deliver his message for himm.

He has to use twitter..

Exactly. Trump could say "It's not remotely close to my intentions to start a war with Iran" and the media would print stories along the lines of "Trump: My intention's to start a war with Iran"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Has nobody noticed that this tweet is ridiculous? It's an embarrassment to our country, and for the previously esteemed office of the President of the United States.

It's unintelligent, juvenile, embarrassing, unprofessional, bullying and stupid. Might I say, thug-like.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It’s a smokcreen for his many domestic issues, see what else should be making the headlines while Trumpski diverts attention

link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: notsure1

I am not an American I dont care what side of politics the 535 dysfunctional children in your government come from I am not left or right because the same interests run both sides you are a victim of a divide and rule paradigm which under Trump I admit is highly entertaining but also bloody dangerous.

It doesn't look that way.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

What a baffoon.
Iran wouldn't make threats in the first place if they were scared of Trump administration. This tweet ain't going to change a damn thing.
I feel like Russia, China NK and Iran are all together on this. Exposing Trumps idiocy. They are triggering this idiot in to emotional outbursts one by one

I'm anti war no matter who is in charge, I'm consistent about that.

Per your post though, haven't they always been together against us?

But now, Russia= Trump weak, NK= Trump weak, China= trade war/bad/too tough, Iran= WWIII/bad.

Nice job using logic to destroy this fake outrage!

I am not going to pretend to understand why the Military running Trump's twitter account made this bold declaration, but I am not to worried about it due to the Trump/Putin meeting, you know the 2 hour one that everyone wonders what they talked about... perhaps some time was dedicated to Iran.

Iran will do nothing without Putin's support.

The balance of power is changing and we are moving towards peace, this is evident with the North Korean situation.

The louder the Media screams, the more obvious it is that the Deep State has lost control and their puppets are being taken down.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yeah, because that's how one effectively deals with thugs like iran.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Good on Trump!

Am so sick and tired of sissy-diplomacy.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Hey “pal” I see you’re from Scotland. I therefore won’t expend any more time or energy on you. But I do like both Trump golf courses in Scotland.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thought some might be interested in this article by NPR this morning.

An interview with an Ex Whitehouse stenographer.

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Thought some might be interested in this article by NPR this morning.

An interview with an Ex Whitehouse stenographer.

www.npr.org...

LOL...this quote from the link tells me all I need to know...

In an interview with Noel King for NPR's Morning Edition, Dorey-Stein says "everything changed" with the inauguration of President Trump, whose team "didn't know that stenographers existed." 

Does she seriously expect anyone to believe her story after that quote?

I mean come on.....you got a job working for Obama from Craigslist and suddenly you are the go to source for inside knowledge on how another administration runs....LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Hey “pal” I see you’re from Scotland. I therefore won’t expend any more time or energy on you. But I do like both Trump golf courses in Scotland.

Figures pal, the world doesn't need US Neocolonialism, Trump or his golf courses.

And yeah, looking up the meaning of 'neocolonialism' must've really sapped your energy

edit on -180002018-07-23T09:29:47-05:000000004731201847072018Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:29:47 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I let out a little giggle at that quote too. lol

Still thought it was interesting enough to post.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Has nobody noticed that this tweet is ridiculous? It's an embarrassment to our country, and for the previously esteemed office of the President of the United States.

It's unintelligent, juvenile, embarrassing, unprofessional, bullying and stupid. Might I say, thug-like.

Ok, we get it. You’re not a fan of Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

How Red? Monkey see, monkey do?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Ok, we get it. You’re not a fan of Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Did you just call the Iranians Monkeys?

Wow racist..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

TheRedneck

Wow racist..

Don't strain your arm reaching to far for that hypocritical racist card.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

TheRedneck

Wow racist..

Don't strain your arm reaching to far for that hypocritical racist card.

She said monkey she is a racist..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No, not monkey see monkey do. It's more using the language of one's opponent. Dictators don't use, nor do they really comprehend, diplomatic talk. They use and comprehend threats and force. That's what make them dictators.

Think back to school.. the bullies. Did you ever try to reason with one intellectually? It just makes them mad and guarantees a beating. But there was usually this one guy who was bigger than the bullies and wouldn't take their guff. They left him alone as soon as he started looking like he was willing to fight. Why? Because the bullies aren't stupid. They knew they'd get their butts whipped, so they would always move on to easier targets.

The kids who got beat up regularly, who had their lunch money stolen regularly, were the ones who tried to talk their way out of a fight by offering something the bullies didn't want... peace.

Now, remember the old adage: "The only difference between a man and a boy is the price of their toys"...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised that Trump decided to use Twitter diplomacy and make a threat comparable to what a teenage douchebag would make?

This is exactly one of the reasons I had issues with Trump, as did many others. He is not experienced in how to deal with international issues with a bit of grace and intelligence.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join