It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Sheye

but my fear is they are going to turn this into a very negative issue.

It doesn't matter what he does they turn it into a very negative issue. Ice cream anyone?

Can I get 2 scoops?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Certainly as the President with the most people having seen his balls and willing to speak about it.

So people do tell me, believe me.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I don't see why people are up in arms about this. Any leader of a country openly threatens the USA, that country that issued the threat will get the same response back.

Who in their right mind would defend the actions of a religious dictatorship? Oh right, the usual suspects on ATS no doubt. Go figure.

Herr Derr Death to America... - big talk from a goat herding pos. We all know he won't do anything serious and likes to talk smack.
edit on 23-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The World War Will Be Tweeted...

I am sure the people who suffer from Trump idolatry Syndrome will love this...

Personally I don't like provoking war when we're stretched thin and blowing money.

That said, I find if funny people think Trump is a wimp when it comes to Russia.... But are now worried about Iran who has an economy the size of Michigan.

Can we get some consistency around here are is the conversation for issues either I hate Trump or I love Trump?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

What a baffoon.
Iran wouldn't make threats in the first place if they were scared of Trump administration. This tweet ain't going to change a damn thing.
I feel like Russia, China NK and Iran are all together on this. Exposing Trumps idiocy. They are triggering this idiot in to emotional outbursts one by one

I'm anti war no matter who is in charge, I'm consistent about that.

Per your post though, haven't they always been together against us?

But now, Russia= Trump weak, NK= Trump weak, China= trade war/bad/too tough, Iran= WWIII/bad.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, a day after the leader of Iran threatened us, well, guess what? Our beloved president has responded.

"Never, ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before. We are no longer a country that will stand for your demented words of violence & death. Be cautious!"

Link

Yup. He called them out. With the Russia meeting out of the way, and NK, it is time for Iran. We know that they are in Syria and other regional areas that are in conflict with Israel. was this discussed with Putin?

So, how will the left freak out over this one come Monday morning? I am thinking the Morning Joe just might have a stroke...

Hey. You edited out the fun of the tweet. Why did you remove the caps lock abuse? Trying to salvage what amounts to a tween internet rant against a foreign country or something?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Trump warns Iran

Yeah!

Mess with the US get the bad hair!

They've been warned!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
He also said peace would be the mother of all peace. Why are the Trump supporters ignoring that part? Surely that is a good thing?

The old caps lock tweeting is funny though. It isn't a sign of mental stability (would be saying the same whoever did it and whichever side of the political spectrum they reside in). If the pro Trump crowd are honest, they would be all over Obama for caps lock tweeting.........and rightly so!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Damn I love this POTUS.

100% full on support, Keep American Great #2020

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I like it. There’s an occupupant now in the WH who’s not kowtowing to Iran like the tennant before him.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Good stuff:
twitter.com...

In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, a day after the leader of Iran threatened us

Shouldn't the title then be "Iran threatens US"?

Or maybe "Trump responds Iran's threats"

Not biased at all, huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Sheye
They are already having a field day with this on twitter. This is going to explode all over tomorrow, and not in a good way. You don’t threaten war on twitter 😕..

It’s one thing to stand up to bullies, but he’s using the wrong avenue in my opinion.

Watch the stock market go down tomorrow.

This is a deescalation for Trump. He's getting eaten alive over what happened in Helsinki, and he desperately needs something, anything, to change the news cycle.

Tre45on is the reason for the season. Threatening nuclear war, Nixon style is his way out.

Not that it would ever happen, because the Iran deal the rest of the world is upholding guarantees the US would be totally isolated if we were to attack.

In typical Trump fashion, as he lurches from crisis to crisis, I guess this got the fact that he's rounding up brown people and throwing them into indefinite detention concentration camps out of the news for a bit.

Bravo! The truth is out there!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The funny thing is that if Trump does nothing they'll say that he's weak.

Stupid people.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Let's see... not long ago people were screaming about how Iran was the devil incarnate. They went to war with Iraq... lasted several years and fought to a draw. We walked into Iraq and took what we wanted (Saddam Hussein).

Now Iran is making threats. Seems to me we have two options:
  • "Please, sir, don't hurt us. Here, take some money. Just don't hurt us." (Previous administrations' responses).
  • "Bring it fools! Open that trap again and we'll shut it for you!" (This administration's response).
I like #2. MAGA! YUGE, bigly, 4-D MAGA!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The actual title should read:

"Trump Bullies Iran", it's the US way. And the replies, Trump is the greatest etc, seriously, wake up

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: notsure1

Imperial hubris much your next war will be one you wont forget for a long time Iran,Russia and perhaps even North Korea are not Iraq or Libya

Who will that be with? Lol I thought Russia was on Trumps side??

You guys need to get your stories straight..

Russia is just a go-to when they don't have anything else.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It seems to me that after bowing to Putin and all of the blowback he received for that, Trump is trying to appear tough on Iran. He's using Twitter to garner an emotional response from his supporters.

However, a war would be good for Trump. It would take the focus off his other issues and probably reassure his re-election since wartime Presidents are more than likely to be re-elected.
edit on 23-7-2018 by lostbook because: Edit

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

"Trump Bullies Iran", it's the US way. And the replies, Trump is the greatest etc, seriously, wake up

Trump bullies Iran? Despite the fact they initially threatened? Ok, he should adopt your Caspar Milquetoast, limp-wristed approach. That should get the message across.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Trump bullies Iran? Despite the fact they initially threatened? Ok, he should adopt your Caspar Milquetoast, limp-wristed approach. That should get the message across.

Iran is defending herself, like so many other countries, against the US, oh and Trump is nothing but a capitalist con-man.

The world doesn't need US Neocolonialism pal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join