It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You'll win no nation on earth can beat yours in a front up fight,thats why you keep getting asymetrical wars,your nation is divided any of your proposed protagonists on the medias 24/7/365 hyperventilating will cause enough body bags to cause serious,serious unrest with the current state of your nation.Vietnam redux.
edit on 23-7-2018 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: notsure1

They won't stfu, though. They can't, Supreme Leader won't allow it... it is Haram.

I think they might this time. probably wishful thinking but Trump scares people, they dont know what he might do.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

You'll win no nation on earth can beat yours in a front up fight,thats why you keep getting asymetrical wars,your nation is divided any of your proposed protagonists on the medias 24/7/365 hyperventilating will cause enough body bags to cause serious,serious unrest with the current state of your nation.Vietnam redux.

We survived Vietnam. The difference today is those stirring the pot won't survive to see the end of the next war.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
You've been had.

Sunday 22 July 2018 Trump tweets,

Meanwhile Giuliani back in Mar 2018, promises terrorist organizations or Freedom fighters (depending on your narrative ) the US is on the way to Iran,

And guess what, the US is in bed with terrorist organizations again. What could possibly go wrong for the general population of Iran?

NCR IRAN
Published on Mar 27, 2018

TIRANA, Albania, Mar. 20, 2018 on the occasion of the Iranian New Year, Iranian Resistance held a celebration and a major gathering in which thousands of PMOI/MEK members participated, in this ceremony Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York and advisor to the U.S. President on Cyber Security; Pandeli Majko, Senior Minister of State and former Prime Minister of Albania; Elona Gjebrea, secretary of the parliamentary Foreign Affairs Committee; and Fatmir Mediu, leader of the Republican Party of Albania and former Minister of Defense, were featured and addressed the audience.

background of PMOI/MEK

en.wikipedia.org...

MEK, PMOI or MKO) is an Iranian political organization[6] in exile that advocates the overthrow of the current government in Iran, while claiming itself as the replacing government in exile.[31][32] It has had headquarters located in France (1981–1986; since 2003), Iraq (1986–2016) and Albania (since 2016).

Despite ideological differences, the People's Mujahedin of Iran, under the leadership of Massoud Rajavi aligned itself with Ruhollah Khomeini forces in overthrowing the Shah during the 1979 Iranian Revolution.[33][34] But After the fall of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, due to MEK's refusal to take part in constitution referendum of the new government,[35] Khomeini turned against them, preventing Massoud Rajavi and other MEK members from running office in the new government.[24] MEK declared armed revolt against the Islamic Republic targeting key Iranian official figures, as in bombing of Islamic Republic Party and Prime Minister's office bombing, attacking low ranking civil servants and members of the Revolutionary Guards and ordinary citizens who supported the new government.[36][37] As a result, more than 10,000 people were killed in MEK's violent attacks since 1979.[38][39][40]

So, how will the left freak out

Pre-ordained.
How will you freak out when you wake up to the fact its not left or right , but regime change for Empire and the MIC?
Got to keep the war machine going, never mind the human suffering or post war civil chaos, am I right?

How many lives will be enough?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Trump will go down in history as the president with actual balls.

See my post - nothing ballsy about being part of the Globalist elite with the might of cheap cannon fodder behind you.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Its a pity the archives dont get more perusal its all there Albert Pike the three world wars,how Islam is to close down Western civilisation and end Christianity then out of all this chaos the new world order...I say good luck with all that(sarcasm) but the loonies that like to think they run the show have been tinkering for quite some time.
edit on 23-7-2018 by khnum because: spelling

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Yeah like under the Shah and Savak - people were flourishing, Do some basic research so you dont look ignorant.

en.wikipedia.org...

SAVAK (Persian: ساواک‎, short for سازمان اطلاعات و امنیت کشور Sāzemān-e Ettelā'āt va Amniyat-e Keshvar, literally "Organization of National Intelligence and Security") was the secret police, domestic security and intelligence service of Pahlavi dynasty. It was established by Iran's Mohammad Reza Shah with the help of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) [1] SAVAK operated from 1957 until the Iranian Revolution of 1979, when the prime minister Shapour Bakhtiar ordered its dissolution during the outbreak of Iranian Revolution.

SAVAK has been described as Iran's "most hated and feared institution" prior to the revolution of 1979 because of its practice of torturing and executing opponents of the Pahlavi regime

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

but my fear is they are going to turn this into a very negative issue.

It doesn't matter what he does they turn it into a very negative issue. Ice cream anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Obama/Hillary says this: Globalist Luciferians

Trump says this: Trump is king

pathetic

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

It doesn't matter what he does they turn it into a very negative issue. Ice cream anyone?

Or when he got the 3 black kids out of going to a Chinese prison And they said he did it for his own ego.

Then that ones father still hating on him. What a jackass.

you save my kids life I owe you forever..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Stirring the pot? Now that would be the MIC

US war plans: 7 countries in 5 years

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Is this the 4d chess you guys are talking about?!
Threatening other nations in caps on Twitter?
ROFL.
What a baffoon.
Iran wouldn't make threats in the first place if they were scared of Trump administration. This tweet ain't going to change a damn thing.
I feel like Russia, China NK and Iran are all together on this. Exposing Trumps idiocy. They are triggering this idiot in to emotional outbursts one by one

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
They are already having a field day with this on twitter. This is going to explode all over tomorrow, and not in a good way. You don’t threaten war on twitter 😕..

It’s one thing to stand up to bullies, but he’s using the wrong avenue in my opinion.

Watch the stock market go down tomorrow.

This is a deescalation for Trump. He's getting eaten alive over what happened in Helsinki, and he desperately needs something, anything, to change the news cycle.

Tre45on is the reason for the season. Threatening nuclear war, Nixon style is his way out.

Not that it would ever happen, because the Iran deal the rest of the world is upholding guarantees the US would be totally isolated if we were to attack.

In typical Trump fashion, as he lurches from crisis to crisis, I guess this got the fact that he's rounding up brown people and throwing them into indefinite detention concentration camps out of the news for a bit.
edit on 23-7-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Or when he got the 3 black kids out of going to a Chinese prison And they said he did it for his own ego.

Then that ones father still hating on him. What a jackass.

you save my kids life I owe you forever..

Yeah. It would have been funny if he sent that guys kid back to china.

link   

😂.. so true ! It really is a derangement syndrome, and they look so childish and foolish for doing it, to those who have any ounce of common sense left.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

They are triggering this idiot in to emotional outbursts one by one

So your saying he is taking a page out of the left's playbook? hmmm. I don't think it will work.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

😂.. so true ! It really is a derangement syndrome, and they look so childish and foolish for doing it, to those who have any ounce of common sense left.

They don't think people get it. Yes. I believe Trump is not someone I could be personal friends with, but running this country has become a business, as with any other country, and since I live here I hope he turns out to be the greatest President ever.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you worried about your Iranian brothers in arms"?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I don't see where Iran's threat was?

They are stating they will defend themselves if attacked. A right they have.

If the US states a fight then they can't bitch and moan when the country they start a fight with fights back.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: notsure1

Imperial hubris much your next war will be one you wont forget for a long time Iran,Russia and perhaps even North Korea are not Iraq or Libya

Nor are they Germany or Japan... none of the three would survive an actual war against an America that is actually fighting war to win that war. We only "lose" when we do stupid stuff like try to win hearts and minds, or reconstruct an enemy we just wiped our rears with.

Germany and Japan the USA had massive allied and Soviet support and where only a cog in a very large war machine. O and you did rebuilt Japan and Germany after that war.

USA starts a fight with Iran and its likely going in alone.
edit on 23-7-2018 by DieGloke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join