It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: notsure1

Imperial hubris much your next war will be one you wont forget for a long time Iran,Russia and perhaps even North Korea are not Iraq or Libya

Who will that be with? Lol I thought Russia was on Trumps side??

You guys need to get your stories straight..

edit on 22-7-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There has been a lot going on not reported in the West,if you want fun with stats.
The last war Iran started was in 1739,when was the last war America started?
edit on 22-7-2018 by khnum because: error

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: khnum

Real Americans have not forgotten 9/11. There will be no WW3. That is not what the US wants or is promoting. They are reacting as they should.

If you walk around threatening you are a bully - IRAN
If you respond to a threat you show strength - USA

I must agree with everything you’ve said... but Sunday evening.. on twitter .. to seriously caution Iran ? Wouldn’t it have been better to go through other channels ? It needed to be done, but the when and where and how is important as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Real Americans have not forgotten 9/11. There will be no WW3. That is not what the US wants or is promoting. They are reacting as they should.

I must agree with everything you’ve said... but Sunday evening.. on twitter .. to seriously caution Iran ? Wouldn’t it have been better to go through other channels ? It needed to be done, but the when and where and how is important as well.
What other channels?

he wanted to make it public he wanted us to know what he is doing.

He sure as hell cant trust the MSM to deliver his message for himm.

He has to use twitter..

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I am not an American I dont care what side of politics the 535 dysfunctional children in your government come from I am not left or right because the same interests run both sides you are a victim of a divide and rule paradigm which under Trump I admit is highly entertaining but also bloody dangerous.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
believed to house a team of Iranian military experts involved in weapons production.

Not any more...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

2018 baby, get out of the 80s...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The World War Will Be Tweeted...

I am sure the people who suffer from Trump idolatry Syndrome will love this...

...and I'm sure newfound warhawks who pissed and moaned over Trump looking "weak" trying to lay out pathways for peace with NK and Russia will gnash their teeth and bitch about Trump being a warmonger.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

What other channels?

he wanted to make it public he wanted us to know what he is doing.

He sure as hell cant trust the MSM to deliver his message for himm.

He has to use twitter..

You’re right... the media won’t help.. but my fear is they are going to turn this into a very negative issue. I hate to see him lambasted world wide again.

But I know nothing about military strategy, and how it’s implimented, so I’ll just shaaaadup now. 😜

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

There has been a lot going on not reported in the West,if you want fun with stats.
The last war Iran started was in 1739,when was the last war America started?

I guess you haven't been paying attention to Yeman? I guess proxy wars don't count anymore.

Look at all the liberals defending a terrorist regime like Iran now, right after they defended Kim Jong Un and joined the dear leader in calling our President a dotard.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I am not an American I dont care what side of politics the 535 dysfunctional children in your government come from I am not left or right because the same interests run both sides you are a victim of a divide and rule paradigm which under Trump I admit is highly entertaining but also bloody dangerous.

Cool story bro..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

2018 baby, get out of the 80s...

80’s ? I’m still in the 60’s ! 😂

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

He needed a direct message delivered, not a manipulated narrative. We've moved past the media being a propaganda arm of the administration and into an era where the MSM is the propaganda arm of the globalist establishment. Why in the blue hell wouldn't Trump go through them when he's under assault 24/7 from those Unamerican bastards?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The Saudis started the Yemeni war, well genocide lets call it what is and yes there was Iranian backed Hezbollah in Syria too they're the ones who rescued Christians from ISIS whilst your military was pounding sand dunes or whatever the hell it was doing.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Imperial hubris much your next war will be one you wont forget for a long time Iran,Russia and perhaps even North Korea are not Iraq or Libya

Nor are they Germany or Japan... none of the three would survive an actual war against an America that is actually fighting war to win that war. We only "lose" when we do stupid stuff like try to win hearts and minds, or reconstruct an enemy we just wiped our rears with.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
All he did was tell them to STFU and put them in their place.

Now all they have to do is just STFU. If they dont STFU he is going to make them STFU.

So yeah they should just STFU.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Sheye

He needed a direct message delivered, not a manipulated narrative. We've moved past the media being a propaganda arm of the administration and into an era where the MSM is the propaganda arm of the globalist establishment. Why in the blue hell wouldn't Trump go through them when he's under assault 24/7 from those Unamerican bastards?

Yep... I get it totally. Just getting ready for the poo flinging all over the news tomorrow. Lil’ twerp globalist Justin Trudeau will no doubt weigh down heavily on the tweet. ( sighs )

I don’t envy Sarah Sanders’s next press conference 😕.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

They won't stfu, though. They can't, Supreme Leader won't allow it... it is Haram.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

Well Israel has evacuated those stalwarts of moral and ethical excellence the White helmets...terror attacks in 3..2..1,pps Israel has been known to tell 'mistruths'

Not sure what's true or not anymore.
If this POPS...
Russia will help Iran and Syria.

The U.S. will support Israel.. perhaps Jordan.

Turkey will go to the highest bidder.

North Korea and China will lend quietly to whomever appears to be winning.

And media will push for profit. 😊

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I don’t envy Sarah Sanders’s next press conference 😕.

She'll be looking both ways for any trap questions, you can be sure of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join