It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Why would this cause stock prices to go down? Iran just pissing and moaning because we tanked Obama's Iranian butt kissing deal because it was totally moronic giving them piles of money that was not theirs but actually owed to family of sha of iran way I understand it sha had paid a pile of money for American fighter planes and before he could take delivery his country was stole by radicals led by aytollah .

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Iran is pissed because Trump is using US oil the way it should. He warned the EU countries and their deals with Russia. He told OPEC not to screw around. Now the Iranians are looking at the next few quarters and realizing they will be losing billions and they at this time do not know what to do.

Any Iranian Navy boats messing with us right now? How soon we forget that incident.

Warmongering Trump...I wonder if McCain said that about Trump...LOL...

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
here's the latest update on the Iran Tweet:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

'You wouldn't dare attack':
Tehran goads 'passive' Trump and says he 'can't do a damn thing to Iran' after his all-caps warning to president Rouhani.

The message (to Iran) echoed remarks Trump made to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un in August last year amid a flurry of missile tests.
At the time, Trump told reporters: 'North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States.
'They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen'

so we have Trump boasting some Apocalyptic Scenario to N Korea last year... and now to Iranian threats concerning the oil flow in-&-out of the Hormuz Strait.

Trump's (wordy) Tweets which respond to War Threats from our adversaries---all seem to imply this USA President's 'End-Times' ability of the False Prophet to make Fire come down from Heaven upon command and consume his enemies

...the only logical conclusion is a Space based Platform, possibly hurling 'Rods-from-god' on targeted sites or else high energy/plasma/laser Rays directed at Earth based targets...
all part of the USA 'Secret Space Forces' which Trump already acknowledged as existing.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when people hang on my every word.

From the bottom of my heat.

You complete me.

Well I gotta admit that got my attention. I didn't know you were interested.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when people hang on my every word.

From the bottom of my heat.

You complete me.

Well I gotta admit that got my attention. I didn't know you were interested.

Har. Har.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
CNN literally supporting Iran now... after weeks of anti-Russia hysteria. It's almost like they just forgot where Iran is getting all their military hardware from.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oooh all caps he means business!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I knew hillary was going to get us into ww3. I told everyone but know one listened.

If only we would have voted trump we would be at peace with the world by now. Especially with iran.

Trump would have never been dumb enough to fight with iran the way it looks hillary is going to do.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: khnum

Real Americans have not forgotten 9/11. There will be no WW3. That is not what the US wants or is promoting. They are reacting as they should.

If you walk around threatening you are a bully - IRAN
If you respond to a threat you show strength - USA

WHen you say America is reacting , NO the only person that is reacting is Donald Trumps ego !

Didnt America start the beef with Iran to begin with by overthrowing a democracy !
Who is the bully again ?

US master list

edit on 24-7-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The only color that impress's Iran is the color red like in the fountain of 'blood'.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Trump arms ukraine, against russia. Sends missiles to poland for deterrent, against russia. Blasts germany for building an oil pipeline, from russia. Increases NATO spending, to deter russia. Threatens iran, ally of russia. Kills russian soldiers in syria.

But remember, he's owned by putin's russia. Afterall, he didn't verbally attack putin while standing next to him.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Trump is so brave, he's going to send thousands of young men across the ocean to fight a war while he sits cozily by a fire in the oval office. What a hero.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Amazing is it not. At this point I think CNN would defend cancer if he found a cure.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey Iran... Now go get your freakin shine box.

Greetings from Dugway, Utah and Near Earth Orbit

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

"I said no more chances Iran. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you been away a long time.....I don't give pallets of cash anymore..."

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

'They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen'

So Donald is obviously aware of Hiroshima and Nagasaki

we have seen it , so Donald wants bigger and better !

How is Donalds threats of destruction any different from Kims ?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

But America, in turn, is one of the strongest countries in the world, so Trump can dictate his terms.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

But America, in turn, is one of the strongest countries in the world, so Trump can dictate his terms.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvieWyatt

The US is actually fairly weak in terms of force projection. We've never been great at soft power, but we basically gave all of that up in the last year.

The only area where we do excel is threatening military force, but that's an inherently weak system because it can only be actively used against one country at a time. While you're deployed you essentially give up all other geopolitical power.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Trump warms US, then North Korea and now Iran. Don't forget 2001.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join