It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
How did we get to immigration and Russian bots from a topic about Trump warning Iran? Do ya'll just throw everything in everywhere? Get guns in there too and go for the trifecta.

Because staying on topic in politics is hard. One thing leads into another. It's very, very difficult particularly in an environment like a web forum to stay on topic and keep every single policy discussion in isolation.

link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

How does letting people who want to come to the country come here change that?

The same way not having a limit to the number of people allowed jn a stadium during a soccer match can cause it to collapse

If that's the issue, then what you're really worried about is population growth, which means we should stop allowing citizens to have kids too.

The US has a lot of space.

Lol...... No.... Just no.... You don't restrict other people's rights to accommodate people who aren't citizens just because you don't understand the issue w open borders...

link   
a reply to: intrepid

Crazy times huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The same way not having a limit to the number of people allowed jn a stadium during a soccer match can cause it to collapse

If that's the issue, then what you're really worried about is population growth, which means we should stop allowing citizens to have kids too.

Lol...... No.... Just no.... You don't restrict other people's rights to accommodate people who aren't citizens just because you don't understand the issue w open borders...

You're worried about there being too many people. What's the difference? People are people. A baby born to an American citizen is 1 more person, just the same as an immigrant is one more person.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You're worried about there being too many people. What's the difference? People are people. A baby born to an American citizen is 1 more person, just the same as an immigrant is one more person.

No I'm worried about the soverignty of our country and keeping it that way.

If you want open borders move somewhere else.

theres a reason people flood to America and its precisely because its not other countries that have been destroyed and driven into the ground.

There is absolutely no goos logical, Fiscal, or positive outcome for having open borders...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: matafuchs

i missed something here. what exactly did Iran do to the united states?

Iran's leader said:

“America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,” Rouhani told a group of diplomats.

I guess just ignore Iranian bombs falling down on Jewish heads, and proxy wars in Syria,Yemen, and Iraq.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: matafuchs

i missed something here. what exactly did Iran do to the united states?

Iran's leader said:

“America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,” Rouhani told a group of diplomats.

I guess just ignore Iranian bombs falling down on Jewish heads, and proxy wars in Syria,Yemen, and Iraq.

Question Neo. What would you suggest we do about those proxy wars in Syria, Yemen, and Iraq? Go to war with Iran? If you answer yes, wouldn't that make you a warmonger?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

How does letting people come here threaten our sovereignty?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

How does letting people come here threaten our sovereignty?

This is what I'm talking about..... Its virtually impossible to discuss this subject w someone who doesnt even have a basic understanding of how any of this works or the possible implications....

I'd suggest doing some research, and then suss it out....

Or start a thread...... Hey there's an idea

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What would you suggest we do about those proxy wars in Syria, Yemen, and Iraq?

Let the Sunni and Shia kill each other and let Allah sort it out.

If you answer yes, wouldn't that make you a warmonger?

Is it war mongering to accuse Russia of stealing snip for two years without an ounce of GD proof?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Absolutely. It is conditioning. We are all in some way conditioned to do things, say things and act the way we do. Subtle things we may not notice.

#Resist - resist what? I have not seen Muslims taken from their homes and deported. I have not heard anyone call Mexicans rapists except the left. Black jobs are up. Hispanic jobs are up. GDP is up. wall is starting to be built.

Conditioning. Many people also do not watch the news or read it. They hear it at work. Co-Workers complaining. Conditioning.

I have never in my like seen a 180 of hate for someone. Ever. OJ got more respect from the media.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

What would you suggest we do about those proxy wars in Syria, Yemen, and Iraq?

Let the Sunni and Shia kill each other and let Allah sort it out.

Is that so? The way you spoke about ignoring the conflicts suggested we should be doing something else. So you are happy that we've been ignoring those conflicts then right? That means we should ignore Iran and not go to war with them now right?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ignore Russia then GD' it.

Oh wait.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This thread isn't about Russia. It's about Iran and Trump. That's why I'm talking to you about Iran and Trump and ignoring your comments about Russia.

Are you perhaps deflecting to talk about Russia because I'm in the process of painting you into a corner from your rhetoric about the Iran situation?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I thought ATS was beneath you.

Remember that deflection.

Considering hundreds of American servicemen were killed in Iraq from Iranian weapons.

Why should Trump Ignore them?

From this perspective it's long over due.

edit on 23-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

So you ARE warmongering against Iran then? And you DO want war?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What I want is something more than a president saying cut it out, and giving them billions of dollars just because one of his GD cabinet advisors was born there.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I've done plenty of research, I've written threads on the subject too. That's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking for your thought process.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No, it predated that. It became a thing when hispanics became the majority minority in most urban cities outside of the Southwest circa 2010 census www.npr.org... Zimmerman's case was simply a convenient tool for the left to use to re-buttress black America as the predominant minority group to be politically pandered to.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

And that means what physically and in reality to you exactly? Stop being vague and spit out exactly what you want Trump to do here. What is "get tough" mean to you ala Iran?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join