It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: St Udio

The US Space Force replied "The Lasers are ready Sir"

Not a real gov account....

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

A border is a limit on legal jurisdiction. All 50 states have borders, and in the US we can freely travel between all of them. It hasn't hurt the states. Why would it suddenly hurt the country?

My suggestion also leaves in a mechanism to keep the criminal element out.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Bummer sounded good .

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Straka sounds like a Russian name to me.

Such a devious plot by the Russians.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Its not "suddenly".

www.fairus.org...

12.1bil a year for the state of Texas to deal with illegal immigration.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

A border is a limit on legal jurisdiction. All 50 states have borders, and in the US we can freely travel between all of them. It hasn't hurt the states. Why would it suddenly hurt the country?

My suggestion also leaves in a mechanism to keep the criminal element out.

Because we are The UNITED states, a republic w one constitution and governing body, while the states have states rights.

We also have one currency and elected representatives

Do you really not know what the difference is?

This statement is exactly why people proposing open borders look so ignorant pushing it....

It seems the most basic understanding of how our country operates has been abandoned

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Bummer sounded good .

I thought it was hilarious....

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: matafuchs

i missed something here. what exactly did Iran do to the united states?

Iran's leader said:

“America should know that peace with Iran is the mother of all peace, and war with Iran is the mother of all wars,” Rouhani told a group of diplomats.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Aazadan

Its not "suddenly".

www.fairus.org...

12.1bil a year for the state of Texas to deal with illegal immigration.

That's why you force people into the banking system. It significantly cuts costs by removing the need for most border patrol and ICE, as you can now police everything with just a few accountants. It also creates a financial record so those who are making money illegally get caught in audits.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: TinySickTears

That's because liberals are #walkingaway from the corrupt party they once defended.

It's not like ATS censors them or anything.

Stop whining.

No they aren't. You also know that #walkaway is a Russian supported movement designed to eliminate opposition to Trump right?

Soooooo....... Democrats are so guilible or stupid that they actually fall for such Russian interference and actually leave the Democratic Party?

People from all walks of life and who are willing to broadcast their defection to the world on YouTube?

Damn Russians.....
That's Deplorable.

Like most scams, very few fall for it.

So it's not a major problem then? Why get so worked up about it then?

Are you afraid of #Walkaway?

You gotta think these things through.

Where did I ever say I was worked up about it? I'm not. It's just one of a million different scams out there designed to manipulate an election.

You mentioned it. Seems you are a little agitated about it.

So is the Genesis of the walkaway movement of Russian creation ?

link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: Gandalf77
Putin’s poodle (aka the Wussy in Chief) is just trying to look tough after his disasterous lap dance in Helsinki.
It’s his typical deflection tactic. His minions will lick it up and beg for more, no doubt.

Though your name calling and political baiting are cute, your accusation doesnt make much sense.

If Trump was Putins lap dog, why would he threaten one of Russia's allies that contribute so much to Russia's economy? Not to mention fighting along side in Syria.

Doesnt really hold water

Simple: It’s a hollow threat.
He all but prostrated himself on the ground and licked Putin’s shoes. Then spent the next week insulting America’s collective intelligence by alternately trying to correct something he clearly meant to say, then reversing himself several times. The stakes were much higher in Helsinki then on Twitter.
It’s a good bet he’s already agreed to give Putin exactly what he wants in Syria.

link   

Straka sounds like a Russian name to me.

Such a devious plot by the Russians.

Notice the poster accusing it of being all Russian bots, has abanded the statement and is on to something else....

That's why its so hard to have actual discourse...

There's no sincerety, facts dont matter

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

How does letting people who want to come to the country come here change that?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am accusing you of being a racist, under the exact same rules used to determine I am a racist. Welcome to the club... sorry it's so crowded.

TheRedneck

I have never once called you a racist.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As my allotted time here draws short, I want to make the following statement:

Many years ago, when ATS Live! was active, I made an innocent (I thought!) comment comparing the two Presidential candidates, Obama and Romney, to monkeys... "Monkey 1 and Monkey 2" were the exact words used. I was thrown off the show because of my "racism." That comment was in no way more heinous than the one made here.

The rules do not change because someone who breaks them wants them to. They didn't take into consideration the context of my statement, and I will in no way consider the context of anyone else's statement. There are now two more members of the racism club, and I will not, cannot absolve them of their own statements.

I have lived my entire life not caring about the color of another person's skin. I treat all people I meet as equals, until they prove by their actions that they do not deserve my respect. Yet, I was censured. Now, it's too damn late to be crying foul. You said it; you own it. Thankfully for you, being a racist no longer means what it once meant. If it did, there might be more serious consequences than humiliation.

Understand this, though... every post you make from this point on complaining about someone else's choice of words I will now consider pure, unadulterated hypocrisy. You are now racists and have no room to complain about anyone else. This is what happens when you hold others to standards you, yourself cannot hold to.

TheRedneck

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Seeing as how most of us weren't involved with that scandal, I think what you are doing now is about as dishonest as calling a southerner a slave loving racist because his ancestors from back in they day were racists and slave owners. It's also extremely petty.
edit on 23-7-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

You mentioned it. Seems you are a little agitated about it.

So is the Genesis of the walkaway movement of Russian creation ?

I commented on it after someone else brought it up.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The same way not having a limit to the number of people allowed jn a stadium during a soccer match can cause it to collapse

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How can you discuss things with people who have no principles but instead just blindly support whatever the administration does, even when the administration is taking contradictory actions from day to day?

I just wonder how you can discuss anything when any and all political conversations have to come back to your personal character?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How did we get to immigration and Russian bots from a topic about Trump warning Iran? Do ya'll just throw everything in everywhere? Get guns in there too and go for the trifecta.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The same way not having a limit to the number of people allowed jn a stadium during a soccer match can cause it to collapse

If that's the issue, then what you're really worried about is population growth, which means we should stop allowing citizens to have kids too.

The US has a lot of space.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
How did we get to immigration and Russian bots from a topic about Trump warning Iran? Do ya'll just throw everything in everywhere? Get guns in there too and go for the trifecta.

I just put a new. 308 bullet homing heat seeking system on my AR-10 Super killer carbine.....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join