It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are not the only one coming to that conclusion.

I see it as well.

It is becoming mostly a right wing pro trump circle jerk.
Pretty evident.

Maga

What do you expect? Before Trump, no one on ATS trusted the intelligence agencies. ATS disliked the FBI and CIA passionately.

Now...the folks who hated the FBI and CIA seem to align with Trump mostly because he's not aligned with them. Its exactly what i'd expect. To be honest, people on ATS defending the Intelligence Community baffles me. its a complete 180 from pre Trump viewpoints.

All because of Donald Trump. Not because the IC is more credible...no. Its that folks don't like Trump, and all of a sudden found allies in the same people they loathed prior.

There's some internal disconnect that im not understanding there.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: TinySickTears

That's because liberals are #walkingaway from the corrupt party they once defended.

It's not like ATS censors them or anything.

Stop whining.

No they aren't. You also know that #walkaway is a Russian supported movement designed to eliminate opposition to Trump right?

I don't know if i believe that. "Russian bots" seems to just be the ad hom du jour for a political movement trying to maintain control of their own narrative.

Clearly ATS needs more pro left bots.

link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Aazadan

How would you fix immigration?

Since that seems to be 33% of your issues.

Let's hear it.

Open borders. Let anyone who wants to come here do so. Force people into the banking system. Anyone can then support themselves with honest work. Criminals have a tough time funding themselves too, and will either leave or get caught.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

People who have to actually live along the border reject that wholly.

Why don't you have open borders, but then bus people into the northern states so you guys can deal with the fall out instead.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That's because liberals are #walkingaway from the corrupt party they once defended.

Stop whining.

No they aren't. You also know that #walkaway is a Russian supported movement designed to eliminate opposition to Trump right?

I don't know if i believe that. "Russian bots" seems to just be the ad hom du jour for a political movement trying to maintain control of their own narrative.

Given what they did in the 2016 election, I would say it's pretty likely.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There's some internal disconnect that im not understanding there.

American politics has never been consistent.

From they lied about wmds to mass destruction to complete TRUST in those agencies.

All it took as a few years and a humiliating election loss.

link   

Stop whining.

Lmao.

THE RUSSIANS!! THE RUSSIANS!!!!

You guys can't stop blaming them for everything, huh?

Guess you caught me. I'm an russian bot as well.

Bip-bop-busted.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

i missed something here. what exactly did Iran do to the united states?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

American politics is like Professional wrestling.

Better actors,higher wage, and the only people that truly believe this snip are the fans.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

People who have to actually live along the border reject that wholly.

Why don't you have open borders, but then bus people into the northern states so you guys can deal with the fall out instead.

That's fine with me.

My area could use a bit of diversity.

Just the other day my work team was out at lunch. 3 white people. One coworker started going on an unhinged rant because he was served by a black person and he was 100% convinced they were going to take over in a plot to out breed the white folks and enslave them. The third member of our team is a black guy, but he's got the same skin condition Michael Jackson had so he looks white.

Still not sure how that one didn't end up at HR.

link   
the Trump 'tweet' seemed to be threatening the dropping of Nukes (Hiroshima Nagasaki 2.0)

the Lame Stream Libs are seriously confounded at coming to that (flawed) Nuke conclusion...

Trump has the Space Forces at his disposal to inflict damage upon Iran that very few humans have encountered before...

I speak of the striking of any number of Iran tactical sites with the highly secret Rods from God space based platform which may have already been used to bombard a foreign entity with a high speed/large tonnage metal rod (rumored to be tungsten or some such metal) which leveled a Chemical-Industrial Complex to look eerily like the result of a low-yield Atomic bomb had hit the place.~~~ a devastating high-kinetic-energy weapon, that makes no fallout or radiation....

but the Luddite Leftists just stand there 'screaming-at-the-sky'... as they once again get 'Tweet-A-Gated' by a superior adversary, AKA: the administration
edit on rd31153236531323012018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

link   

Stop whining.

Soooooo....... Democrats are so guilible or stupid that they actually fall for such Russian interference and actually leave the Democratic Party?

People from all walks of life and who are willing to broadcast their defection to the world on YouTube?

Damn Russians.....
That's Deplorable.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Stop whining.

Soooooo....... Democrats are so guilible or stupid that they actually fall for such Russian interference and actually leave the Democratic Party?

People from all walks of life and who are willing to broadcast their defection to the world on YouTube?

Damn Russians.....
That's Deplorable.

Like most scams, very few fall for it.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Its cute when people who have no idea how economics or crime rates work, support open borders.

No thanks I would rather our ranch in Del Rio stay in the family and not be taken over by cartels...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Stop whining.

Damn Russians.....
That's Deplorable.

So it's not a major problem then? Why get so worked up about it then?

Are you afraid of #Walkaway?

You gotta think these things through.
edit on 23-7-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Stop whining.

Damn Russians.....
That's Deplorable.

To be fair you're calling it a scam and accusing it of being Russian bots......

The man who started #walkaway

You keep making accusations but you don't seem to be working w facts

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Trump has the Space Forces at his disposal to inflict damage upon Iran that very few humans have encountered before...

Does anyone think that Trump can just start bombing Iran, a sovereign nation, without Congress declaring war first? First, the government has to fake some Iranian attacks on US interests, like they did with the Bay of Tonkin, to get Americans behind going to war, for reals.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I don't think anyone along the border is worried about race. We are an even mix of brown and white.

We are worried about nationality, and the habits that create the people that devise the nation. To add to that...we will never have a chance at improving on our healthcare options when we keep taking in more freebies from the 3rd world.

I've been to Mexico. Love Mexico. Im here to tell you that a Mexican hospital is superior, at least in skill and cleanliness, than any US hospital. Its not about race, diversity, discrimination, or any other buzzword that one may wish to lash to the horse. Its 100% about having a border and trusting the federal government is going to give us border folks a chance by enforcing that border.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The US Space Force replied "The Lasers are ready Sir"

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Stop whining.

Damn Russians.....
That's Deplorable.

So it's not a major problem then? Why get so worked up about it then?

Are you afraid of #Walkaway?

You gotta think these things through.

Where did I ever say I was worked up about it? I'm not. It's just one of a million different scams out there designed to manipulate an election.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join