It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump warns Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So, a day after the leader of Iran threatened us, well, guess what? Our beloved president has responded.

"Never, ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before. We are no longer a country that will stand for your demented words of violence & death. Be cautious!"

Link

Yup. He called them out. With the Russia meeting out of the way, and NK, it is time for Iran. We know that they are in Syria and other regional areas that are in conflict with Israel. was this discussed with Putin?

So, how will the left freak out over this one come Monday morning? I am thinking the Morning Joe just might have a stroke...

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"Never, ever threaten the United States again or you will suffer consequences the likes of which few throughout history have ever suffered before. We are no longer a country that will stand for your demented words of violence & death. Be cautious!"

Trump will go down in history as the president with actual balls. Rock on MAGA!

edit on 22-7-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
They'll probably have a talk and Trump will say what a strong nation Iran is.

Great people.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
They are already having a field day with this on twitter. This is going to explode all over tomorrow, and not in a good way. You don’t threaten war on twitter 😕..

It’s one thing to stand up to bullies, but he’s using the wrong avenue in my opinion.

Watch the stock market go down tomorrow.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Let them burn their flags and threaten us. I wish they could go back to what they were in the 50's and 60's. Radical Islam is in control of the country and it will cost them dearly in the end.

Point is no matter how it is conveyed it has to be.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Don't be so naive.

There's a strategy in play.

Look what past Administrations have got us in to.

Don't be a freak-out.

💥🎃💥

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Good video to watch also about Iran...our administration does not want war but we need to project strength not weakness.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The World War Will Be Tweeted...

I am sure the people who suffer from Trump idolatry Syndrome will love this...

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It is very comforting to know that Valerie Jarret is very upset right now. No rest for the wicked!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sheye

Don't be so naive.

There's a strategy in play.

Look what past Administrations have got us in to.

Don't be a freak-out.

💥🎃💥

Just saying this is generally not going to go over well , considering the method he used to deliver it. Yet , it’s transparent for the whole world to see, straight from the horses mouth, so you’ve got to give it that.

I don’t know much about what the previous admins did with Iran , but I can understand a country like the US not putting up with being bullied.
Not sure how this type of aggression will play out in the polls though. Just wishing the best for my American neighbors 😕
edit on 22-7-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You guys keep saying he is gonna start a war but he is just showing that none of these countries actually have any balls .

And he is the only one that can and will actually make good on the threats.

Iran needs to just STFU or they will end up like their neighbors in a matter of days..

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

There was this..
www.reuters.com... N1KC0X9

The newsflash did not elaborate on what exactly had been targeted. An intelligence source said a major military research center for chemical arms production was located near the city and believed to house a team of Iranian military experts involved in weapons production.

Iran is in control of a missile production building in Syria. Isreal went in and bombed it.

Not sure why Iran is in control of a facility that produces chemical weapons and missiles.

syria.liveuamap.com...

Live updates:
syria.liveuamap.com...

My gut says related.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In caps too great the leader of the free world is from the WWE school of diplomacy

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

The newsflash did not elaborate on what exactly had been targeted. An intelligence source said a major military research center for chemical arms production was located near the city and believed to house a team of Iranian military experts involved in weapons production.

Edit fixing links:
www.timesofisrael.com...

Iran is in control of a missile production building in Syria. Isreal went in and bombed it.

Not sure why Iran is in control of a facility that produces chemical weapons and missiles inside Syria.

Live updates:
syria.liveuamap.com...

My gut says related.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You got it....

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Eat a fat one Iran.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: khnum
In caps too great the leader of the free world is from the WWE school of diplomacy

Wow You guys cry about everything. OMG he used caps were all screwed.

You guys believe he used caps OMG NOOOOO

link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well Israel has evacuated those stalwarts of moral and ethical excellence the White helmets...terror attacks in 3..2..1,pps Israel has been known to tell 'mistruths'

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Imperial hubris much your next war will be one you wont forget for a long time Iran,Russia and perhaps even North Korea are not Iraq or Libya
edit on 22-7-2018 by khnum because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Real Americans have not forgotten 9/11. There will be no WW3. That is not what the US wants or is promoting. They are reacting as they should.

If you walk around threatening you are a bully - IRAN
If you respond to a threat you show strength - USA

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join