It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noo Bee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In the past year or so I've become very open to some things I used to dismiss out of hand. Another way to put it is I've become a lot more skeptical of what we are told by the media, academia, government, etc. It's a bit embarrassing to come to this point so late in the game.

nightflight

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nightflight83

Is your game almost over? Put another quarter in the slot, have some fun!

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

No need to feel embarrassed. Read, explore the threads, and join right in.

Welcome.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Never too late.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightflight83
In the past year or so I've become very open to some things I used to dismiss out of hand. Another way to put it is I've become a lot more skeptical of what we are told by the media, academia, government, etc. It's a bit embarrassing to come to this point so late in the game.

Was there anything in particular that drove you to start questioning things? Welcome though, this is certainly the place to be exposed to some very interesting rabbit holes.

How'd you come across ATS? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

YouTube has done much to inspire my questioning, just by bringing things to light that I overlooked. I'm careful though (I hope) to apply skepticism to the things I read and hear; I have to be careful to do that. One thing that really made me look deeper was Wikileaks, specifically the revelation of how cozy the media is with the government. I've known for decades that the news in America was biased, but I thought it was simply that the industry attracts people with a certain political skew. Now I see the media a basically in bed with the DNC, deep-state, neocons, etc. I also question now after 17 years the official narrative on 9/11, something I was adamantly against.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Never too late to learn

Just be critical in viewing/taking in info..sounds like you're there so enjoy the exploration.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of reality.

Enjoy your stay!!

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thanks, everybody!

top topics