It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roseanne explains tweet I thought she was white I was fired for voting Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: Greven

maybe we should just stop telling jokes all together so the little precious lefties dont get their feeling hurt..

Hmm... nope.

Just stop telling racist jokes.

The only ones who appreciate them are racists, and the only ones who defend them are racists.
edit on 19Sun, 22 Jul 2018 19:32:33 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

a reply to: notsure1

I don't believe she didn't know Jarrett was black so comparing her to a baby monkey is racist.
Shes playing ignorant to cover her ass.

Did you see the picture of VJ? I still think she is white. Anyone can make that mistake.

Or anyone can lie about it

Who cares tho? Why is everything always about race? Who constantly brings it up? It's the left that does this every damn day. Roseanne thought she was white. Big #ing deal? Is that sooooooo hard to believe?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I don't believe she didn't know Jarrett was black so comparing her to a baby monkey is racist.

Did you see the picture of VJ? I still think she is white. Anyone can make that mistake.

Just like Obama, she is mixed. Her dad was black and her mom is white.

link   
well which was it guys was she Ambien Tweeting or was it a joke or was it both? kind of like Trump was it would or was it wouldn't?

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Who cares tho? Why is everything always about race? Who constantly brings it up? It's the left that does this every damn day. Roseanne thought she was white. Big #ing deal? Is that sooooooo hard to believe?

So it' s okay to make a racist joke when you think you're talking about a white person?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: angeldoll

We learned from the best!

Trump critics.

No, a large portion of the Republican party has always been whiners unable to face up to being wrong.

But Rushya!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Actually I don't even think Barr is a racist.
I think she made a stupid comment that had racial tones and now she is paying the consequences.
There are some things you can't get away with today and being labeled racist even accidentally will end a career.

link   

Sure, why not? Why do you care anyway?

Do you care if whites are racist against other whites? ( is that even possible??) What a stupid thing you're being outraged over. This is dumb all across the board.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
How would she know VJ was black? She looks white obviously.

So you have to believe Roseanne looked her past up, saw she was black then decided to make a racist joke at her expense.

Or sshe assumed she was whit BECAUSE SHE LOOKS WHITE AS ME

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
well which was it guys was she Ambien Tweeting or was it a joke or was it both? kind of like Trump was it would or was it wouldn't?

The ambien lie didn't work so she switched gears.
Damage control.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

So you have to believe Roseanne looked her past up, saw she was black then decided to make a racist joke at her expense.

Well, you know what they say about assumptions...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well, you know what they say about assumptions...

Imagine if Barr assumed Jarrett was a woman.....lol

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The funny part was I think even on ATS we got into the 100 post before someone actually said she was black...I'm thinking we even went a long time not realizing she is black, but then the planet of the apes apes are not black...go figure.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Trump critics.

No, a large portion of the Republican party has always been whiners unable to face up to being wrong.

As a former leftie, I'm sorry, but you have that all wrong. It's both sides. Get it right.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Is she on ambien in the apology video too geez get a grip lady!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

maybe we should just stop telling jokes all together so the little precious lefties dont get their feeling hurt..

Hmm... nope.

Just stop telling racist jokes.

The only ones who appreciate them are racists, and the only ones who defend them are racists.

And the only ones who get offended are bleeding hearts. As an Hispanic, I love me a good burrito joke. I don't take offense at the word "beaner" and "wet back" doesn't trigger me. Get over it.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sure, why not? Why do you care anyway?

Do you care if whites are racist against other whites? ( is that even possible??) What a stupid thing you're being outraged over. This is dumb all across the board.

I didn't say I was outraged.

I just said that the only ones who appreciate racist jokes are racists, and the only ones who defend them are racists.

So why tell one?
edit on 20Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:49:11 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Trump critics.

As a former leftie, I'm sorry, but you have that all wrong. It's both sides. Get it right.

I say a large portion of the Republican party has always been whiners as a Republican, albeit wavering in my lifelong membership at this point given the idiocy displayed by my fellows.

I can't really speak for Democrats, since I've never been one.
edit on 20Sun, 22 Jul 2018 20:50:59 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

if everyone that ever told racist a joke

Who is this Mr Racist that a joke was told to by everyone?
I'm curious...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nothing. Nothing funny about what Roseanne said either.

keep telling yourself that there is no difference

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join