It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy: 'Disconnect cannot continue' between Trump and intelligence community

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

The evidence that nailed Bill wasn't manufactured and paid for by foreign nationals,intelligence agencies, and corporate hitman like Steele,Fusion GPS,CLinton and the DNC.

FALSE equivalence.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That evidence is sitting in the Smithsonian for all to see.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The evidence that nailed Bill wasn't manufactured and paid for by foreign nationals,intelligence agencies, and corporate hitman like Steele,Fusion GPS,CLinton and the DNC.

FALSE equivalence.

Wait, you already know how this investigation is going to turn out? You already know charges are manufactured and there is nothing there? You have insider knowledge?

Come on man, tell me all you know, I was going to wait a year or two to see how this all ends but all I have to do is ask you. Spill the beans.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Arnie123

Talk about disconnect.

When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia's most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour.

www.theguardian.com...

And a yet greater disconnect is to think that after we did something like this to him, that Putin is our friend and wishes us all well.
An even bigger disconnect, when leftist believe our POTUS has been compromised 😎 despite no evidence of collusion and overwhelming evidence of an active coup against our POTUS by the liberal media and small handful of disgruntles liberal former an active intel agents 😏

Are you aware that there is an ongoing investigation into collusion with Russia?

You must be, and not only that, you must be one of lawyers on that team since you have knowledge none of us do, that there is no evidence.
Yes, damanded overwhelmingly by Dims and some RINOs and despite millions of dollars, have managed to pull one short term member and his ill failings from several yeara ago.

The rest is BS designed to keep Trump in bad light for the Press.

Trump isn't under investigation 😏 lets make that clear.

Whatever makes you sleep better. I think Mueller has shown that he can do a lot in a very short amount of time. Keep in mind that the investigation into Clinton, for example, took many years to come back with a sex act. Mueller has already done a ton more in much less time.

Imagine what another year or two of the investigation could bring. The wise thing to do would be to wait and see what else the investigation turns up before we assume who is guilty and who is not.
Trust me, I don't lose sleep over BS perspectives with no merit.

Since you ignored my follow up post,

Head of FBI fired.

Deputy of FBI fired.

FBI agents reassigned from Muellers own witchhint, lol.

Imagine what two more years of engineered evidence will yield? Yeah right.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
OK people, has anyone set a time frame for when something meaningful will happen through this soap opera? Like someone important actually going to jail or receiving a punishment that is in line with their sins? A time frame of when you will simply ask the question 'is all of this scripted'? ... 'is all of this fake'? ... just simply ask the question and look at history to nudge you in the correct direction. You giving this theater act credit for being something that it is not, will only perpetuate the system so you loathe.

Will you just continuously eat this S# up for ever and ever?

When will you say enough?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You already know charges are manufactured and there is nothing there?

Yeah manufactured.

For the low,low price of $1 million smackers.

s part of their investigation, Fusion GPS hired Orbis Business Intelligence, a private British intelligence firm, to look into connections between Trump and Russia. Orbis co-founder Christopher Steele, a retired British MI6 officer with expertise in Russian matters,[2] was hired as a subcontractor to do the job.[30] In total, Perkins Coie paid Fusion GPS $1.02 million in fees and expenses, $168,000 of which was paid to Orbis by Fusion GPS and used by them to produce the dossier.[31]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wonderful, then there will be nothing to find, the same as there hasn't been so far.

Let's just let it run its course and stop calling for an end of this nothing-burger investigation. If there's nothing there, there's nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sure isn't.

Been two years now and Trump ain't been charged with snip.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Yes.

Those evil Russian Master minds entire plot was to tell people the truth.

Them dastardly demons.

I laughed in Mutley's voice.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Sure isn't.

Been two years now and Trump ain't been charged with snip.

Couldn't the same thing have been said about Bill Clinton, two years into his investigation?

And none of his staff were arrested at that point either.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Couldn't the same thing have been said about Bill Clinton, two years into his investigation?

No.

www.washingtonpost.com...

What part of ACTUAL,Tangible proof is confusing?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

What was Russia doing in Ukraine in the first place?

a reply to: rollanotherone

Well I don't think OP likes him, he just called him a washed up has been.

Again, it should be prefaced with "In My Opinion". Just like "In My Opinion" I think Trump is trolling all of you and it triggers the bejesus out of unhinged lefties. It's like Ricky Bobby and the "With all due respect" scene.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
DBL post? DBL post.
edit on 22-7-2018 by rollanotherone because: DBL post

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Why is bringing up a video of Bill Clinton lying proof that he was charged with a crime? I don't get where you're going with this.

My question was very simple: Couldn't the same thing have been said about Clinton's investigation, at this same two years in? Unless you can post a video or an article of him getting arrested, or charged with a crime two years in, the answer is yes.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why is bringing up a video of Bill Clinton lying proof that he was charged with a crime?

Because someone brought up the false equivalence in the thread earlier and has been shown to be as such.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Why is bringing up a video of Bill Clinton lying proof that he was charged with a crime?

Because someone brought up the false equivalence in the thread earlier and has been shown to be as such.
Sick burn.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It must be disheartening to see some of trumps biggest supporters and defenders to have an epiphany and see they were played by a master manipulator. It seems to be a regular occurrence.

John F Kelly next or Rudy G?

edit on 22-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
OK people, has anyone set a time frame for when something meaningful will happen through this soap opera? Like someone important actually going to jail or receiving a punishment that is in line with their sins? A time frame of when you will simply ask the question 'is all of this scripted'? ... 'is all of this fake'? ... just simply ask the question and look at history to nudge you in the correct direction. You giving this theater act credit for being something that it is not, will only perpetuate the system so you loathe.

Will you just continuously eat this S# up for ever and ever?

When will you say enough?

If nothjng happens between now and October we will at least be certain Q was an intellectual LARP.

Personally I believe that Trump is upholding one of his campaign promises to go after the bad actors, drain the swamp and hold them accountable. And I think between now and October makes the most sense from a political standpoint.

Trump could be sent from God, but that won't do him any good if he doesn't have a friendly Congress and Senate. The time to act has never been more now or never than over the next couple of months.

For the record, if nothing happens prior to the November Election then I will have to believe Trump is just another distraction, a different sound to distract the masses as the rich get richer.
edit on 22-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

What was Russia doing in Ukraine in the first place?

Get up to speed.

en.wikipedia.org...-World_War_II

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

If nothjng happens between now and October we will at least be certain Q was an intellectual LARP.

I'm already certain of that. But I'm glad you are willing to be if nothing happens by October.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join