It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Hillary wearing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerRain

Calling out a person for political difference and crimes is one thing. Making smears of how an old lady dresses has nothing to do with that. It is childish and immature. Even when people poke at Trump like that. One side doing it is wrong and both sides doing it is wrong. But then I guess that is the society many here have now chosen to live in.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

My mother in law is 70 next month.
If she wore that outfit I would tell her she looked like crap too.

Now I KNOW you are a liar too.

You don't know sh$&

I have never been one to hold back when something needs said.
Somebody needs to have the balls to tell Hillary the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

All you punks making fun of an old ladies looks. You all should pop up pics of your grandmas so all the rest of us can make rude comments about them as well. Yeah, I said PUNKS

Equating anyone else's grandma with Hillary Clinton might work if anyone else's grandma scammed millions of dollars for Haitian disaster relief and kept 90% of it for herself... Just for starters.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Not holding back from what needs to be said? OK You are a punk

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Say what we like about her as a politician fine. But lining up to toss spit balls over how and old woman looks is childish. Simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

She had the Lincoln drapes altered into a house coat after she and her husband looted the White house on their way out the door in 2001?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Say what we like about her as a politician fine. But lining up to toss spit balls over how and old woman looks is childish. Simple.

If she doesn’t like the exposure, she can stay out of the limelight.
Famous people get noticed for how they look in public.
Grandma or not.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Her supply of adrenochrome and youthful blood has dried up. It takes an entire corrupt government providing the infrastructure nessesary for covering up a lot of missing youths in order to keep the supply coming in, plus you need a Lot of money...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

No it's about how different she looks only a few short years later. It's shocking. Surprising.

I guess it could just be the stress of losing when so many people counted on you. Remember she didn't even give a speech to her supporters that night.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Criticize Melania's accent is sacrilege, hilary's looks are still fair game at this age . The hypocrisy of the left is terminable .

Nice try. The things said about the Trump family are too sickening for most people to read aloud in public.

This just honest shock and surprise at how different she looks. It's concerning, I think.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: loam
Ah, cant get sarcasm heh. I could have said shes wearing a suicide vest.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I have no problem with that, noticing how her appearance is different. Discussing how and why she may have changed here public appearance. Her look before may have been a attempt to still appear youthful. Her make up to continue that appearance. And even then there was criticism of her pant suits,

So maybe now her appearance is simply that, she has come to terms with the fact that she will never be voted in to anything again and she can relax and no longer pretend to be youthful. Then again maybe she wants to take on the grand-motherly image, letting her wrinkles show and not wearing make up and wearing moomoos like so many other older women do for comfort. Maybe she thinks this ''earth mama'' look will get her a ''jedi'' standing with younger generations, I don't know.

But for members here to just make wise cracks on simple physical appearances rather than discuss it in more depth is nothing more than childishness. That goes for all the people who poke fun at Trumps appearances which the comic left is known for. Cheap shots at best and infantile at worst.

So my hope is that she is just relaxing into her old age, I know I am. What is not the case is that second scenario, where she is donning the apparel of the wise ''jedi-master '' to keep a watch on the youngsters. Oh I hope they, other liberals just put her in a rocking chair and put her on retire-vacation forever.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I'll counter that. Hillary is a complete and utter # just like her so-called husband Bill. They are only out for what they can get, steal, or "borrow". US politics (like most politics world-wide) is nothing but a show of false emotions, promises and excuses. And when they are in power and you can do nothing about it for the next 4 years it's too late. Political families are terrible for "the people" because they only want to remain in power.

Read the first page or three from the novel 1984. Their manual.
edit on 31/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ewwww

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join