It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton's Phone "Hacked"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I was given a news story that stated that Paris Hilton's celphone was hacked...

www.engadget.com...
www.f-secure.com...
go.theregister.com...

The question I think is this is fake. I dont believe that the phone was hacked but.. I am asking you guys, Have you heard about this at all.

I am thinking this is a bogus claim considering no real news sources have covered this..

there is supposively prank calls to people but i have found them to be fake.

pranks here
www.xs4all.nl...

Anyway let me know what you think on this...

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I heard that her phone was STOLEN but not hacked. I don't know, it could be true.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's quite possibly legitimate given that the phone in question was a T-Mobile Sidekick, which just recently had some serious vulnerablilities made known and exploited. Of course given the fact shes an air-head who probably couldnt remember a 7 digit alphanumeric password she probably set her password to 'puppy' or some stupid crap like that, in which case she deserves to get owned for picking such a weak password.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I read that her phone was stolen aswell, can't remember where i read it. I have actually seen the pictures aswell from her phone, they are posted on the internet. Some good ones at that, i would post the link but there is some that is not suitable for children. So you will have to go find them for yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
her pw was her dogs name

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Anyone know if that Lindsay Lohan Voice Mail where she talks about Jessica Simpson snorting coke is real?

new topics

top topics

join