It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Clinton be president ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Let me know when you have real facts.

Those were page one.

Denial.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Let me know when you have real facts.

Those were page one.

Denial.

You have provided nothing.

Same crap -- different day.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No.

I would rather clean my ass with shards of broken glass after a mexican gut truck unloaded day old pork and bean tacos into my face.

edit on 7 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Do not need it from the sources you are looking to validate. Your sources are what Snopes or Fact checker. Please those are Soros funded crap. I will just bide my time. The deep state will fall. Many Democrats and Republicans will fall. But not this President. And for the Clintons I do not need to reveal my sources. Your nothing but a putts. I have taken medical classes in Little Rock. I have heard many stories from prominent people about the Clintons. I do not need your agreement to validate any of it. You can continue to be fooled. I will watch your parade and laugh uncontrollably when it falls.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am late to the party...there is NO way in my life as long as I am alive that I would vote for Her or the former communist wannabe before Trump. MAGA!!! Slam me because I don't give a crap about your commie crap. Come over and help me wipe my Dementia Dad's bedridden rear end, then we can talk about crap and shills.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: yuppa

YES!

Hillary was/is the most qualified person to be president.

And I don't want to hear all the unfounded crap she's accused of. I went through that with the "Bush Bones" - - same thing.

She was Bills whore. yeah guess she is qualified.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

I researched Hillary, her past, her own accomplishments, her voting record, etc.

Do you judge Trump by his trophy wife? An immigrant who probably stayed in America in violation of her Visa?

Mialnia isnt running for office though. If she was id say shes donalds whore.

What are Melania's personal, independent accomplishments?

Other then being a model?

And don't tell me she speaks 5 languages. Multiple languages is pretty common in Europe.

And don't tell me those that have disappeared from her personal website, because they are lies.

Remind me about the time ran for President? We are talking about the qualifications of people who ran for President. Please try and keep up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join