It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Clinton be president ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
No, Hillary Clinton should not be president. If anyone, it should be Bernie Sanders. Why? Because Hillary Clinton colluded with the DNC and mainstream media to pull the rug out from under Bernie. They succeeded. Hillary barely squeaked by Bernie to win the Democratic Party primary, but it cost America in a big way as progressives were repulsed by the blatant fraud and refused to vote for Hillary, myself included. All it did is underscore how afraid the wealthy are of progressives. Democrats would rather a Republican win than a progressive. And Republicans, equally fearful of progressives, will gladly collude with Democrats anytime to shut out one. Why are Democrats and Republicans so afraid of progressives? Easy. There are more Independents than Democrats and Republicans combined.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Read the facts about Bernie.

The guy is a total sham.

He's an Independent, who never should have been allowed on the Dem ticket.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

If you actually researched both Hillary and Bernie, you wouldn't be asking the questions you are.

Bernie is a total sham.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If you actually researched both Hillary and Bernie, you wouldn't be asking the questions you are.

Bernie is a total sham.

You seem to not like any liberal candidate who is not endorsed directly by the DNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Bernie is a total sham.

I have researched both. So describe what you mean as a sham. Let's get into some details. But let's be clear, I'm not really talking about Sanders I'm talking about third party and independent candidates. And when I'm talking about Sanders, on this thread, i'm generally referring to how Clinton's camp derailed his campaign from inside the DNC leadership. Love Bernie or hate him, let him have a fair shot during the primaries. That's all I ask. if voters vote for him they do if not they don't. In comparison the Republican primary seemed pretty fair and balanced.
edit on 24-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

My God, we've found a point of common ground!
We did it! WE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!
We found common ground!

Everyone, everyone, Annee and I have found common ground! We agree on something! We have become friends!

There's a reason Bernie Sanders' initials are "BS."

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My God, we've found a point of common ground!
We did it! WE ACTUALLY DID IT!!!
We found common ground!

Everyone, everyone, Annee and I have found common ground! We agree on something! We have become friends!

There's a reason Bernie Sanders' initials are "BS."

LOL Burdman

Bernie never initiated anything on his own.

His voting record mirrors Hillary's.

The healthcare thing isn't even his. He basically stole it and tried to take credit for it.

Anyone still defending him has NOT researched the facts.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes...... hajahahahah NO!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Huh. We agree on something...

(I'm worried, how about you?)

Hard to believe I'd ever say this, but Sanders, in my humble opinion, would actually have been worse than Clinton, as President.

Sanders is a sham. Clinton is a coat tail riding non-entity, though for some odd reason, all too many don't see it--hence her continued presence in politics. Trump is...well, I'm still trying to make up my mind. For every good thing he does that I like, he does something that makes me ask WTF is he doing? I'm at the point of just enjoying the show. It's entertaining, if nothing else.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Me, too!

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

First no because the dnc rigged primaries

Second no because she was a crook and a traitor who sold state secrets to foreign powers by running them through a insecure server from her residence and used her foundation to launder the payoff

Third no while being investigated by fib she had her husband meet Loretta lynch in a airplane in secret 3/4s way across country to get case dropped by offering lynch some form of bribe.

Fourth no she actually lost popular election to because there was massive voter fraud in California in one county there for every 2 people legally able to vote they had 3 people actually show up and vote likely caused by illegal aliens voting for Hillary as many as 10 million votes could have been fraudulent because of this.

So no she is not president . She is head of an extensive crime family tho.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Bernie is a total sham.

As compared to Hillary? You can’t be f’n serious with that statement. If it wasn’t for her bogus “Superdelegates” Bernie would’ve kicked her ass.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Yes I think she should be president and have the former Homeland Security spokesman Craig Fenson as her vice president. Craig was very tough on the terrorist during his tenure.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

First no because the dnc rigged primaries

Second no because she was a crook and a traitor who sold state secrets to foreign powers by running them through a insecure server from her residence and used her foundation to launder the payoff

Third no while being investigated by fib she had her husband meet Loretta lynch in a airplane in secret 3/4s way across country to get case dropped by offering lynch some form of bribe.

Fourth no she actually lost popular election to because there was massive voter fraud in California in one county there for every 2 people legally able to vote they had 3 people actually show up and vote likely caused by illegal aliens voting for Hillary as many as 10 million votes could have been fraudulent because of this.

So no she is not president . She is head of an extensive crime family tho.

Repeated bogus crap.

Repeating it never makes it fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Bernie is a total sham.

As compared to Hillary? You can’t be f’n serious with that statement. If it wasn’t for her bogus “Superdelegates” Bernie would’ve kicked her ass.

Research Bernie.

Voting emotions is stupid.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The only space she should occupy is a 10x10 cell with Huma.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
And we would be hopelessly sliding toward a communist F-ING society. Bernie Sanders is a typical Commie. He will live in the big house while he decides all our futures. He is a major ass hole and a danger to the constitution.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The only space she should occupy is a 10x10 cell with Huma.

Provide proof.

Real, factual proof.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Anne?

Repeatedly posting doesn't increase your vote.

They Neahs in a landslide defeat.

DEFEATED.

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Anne?

Repeatedly posting doesn't increase your vote.

They Neahs in a landslide defeat.

DEFEATED.

Let me know when you have real facts.

Charges.

Arrest.

Indictment.

Repeated accusations are just that.

Nothing more.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join