It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Clinton be president ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There is power in the blood of the Lamb! Anyone with an IQ above
room temperature can see that there is something wrong with Clinton!
I do not want that brain damaged witch in the White House!

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First off Noooooooooo

But she will look great next to the social tax loving everything should be free and someone else will pay for it Clown that runs as dem

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

But I can see her point. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature can see that there is something wrong with Trump too.

I didn't want either of those to Brain damaged morons in the White house, but we knew one of them would win. LOL

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There is something that you and everyone else will never believe,
our votes do not count.There is an illusion of a voting system and
everyone thinks their vote counts,but it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I disagree. I think they do count.

Every once in a while you have an anomaly that breaks through. I think the way they control us is in the primaries, both the DNC and RNC force feed us the candidates they want us to pick from and stifle any third party or independent candidates.

You can see that in the way Sanders almost broke through but the powers that be, kept him down. Trump however did break free. So it can happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I BELIEVE!!!!

Unfounded propaganda -- is my choice of BELIEF.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Power comes from the top.

Support and change come from below.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I want a simple yes or no answer. After two years lets give Paean to the people.

What we know.

In June 2016, a class action lawsuit was filed against the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz for violating the DNC Charter by rigging the Democratic presidential primaries for Hillary Clinton against Bernie Sanders.

The RIGHT to rig primaries!

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Democratic Party has selected a handful of undocumented immigrants for official roles at next week’s Democratic National Convention, in a bid to highlight the gaping policy divide on immigration between White House hopeful Hillary Clinton and Republican rival Donald Trump.

Un documented Democrats.

The following groups and individuals are considered "foreign nationals" and are subject to the prohibition:

Foreign citizens (not including dual citizens of the United States); Immigrants who are not lawfully admitted for permanent residence;

Foreign governments; Foreign political parties; Foreign corporations; Foreign associations; Foreign partnerships;

and Any other foreign principal, as defined at 22 U.S.C. § 611(b), which includes a foreign organization or “other combination of persons organized under the laws of or having its principal place of business in a foreign country.”

www.fec.gov...

Is Hillary Rodham Clinton your rightful president?

HELL NO!!!

Fred..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You can see that in the way Sanders almost broke through but the powers that be, kept him down. Trump however did break free. So it can happen.

You ever actually, fully researched Sanders?

He's a bigger sham then Trump.

Emotional voting is stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
6 pages and it's been a LANDSLIDE snip kicking.

No one likes Clinton except ideologues.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Power comes from the top.

Support and change come from below.

But how do you get to the top? You got to start somewhere, right?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: amazing

You ever actually, fully researched Sanders?

He's a bigger sham then Trump.

Emotional voting is stupid.

I have researched him and his voting record. Have you ever actually research Hillary? Emotional voting is stupid.

All I did was turn that around. How is voting for Hillary any less emotional than voting for Sanders or Trump or third party.

We all vote on emotion. That's why Trump won. He played to the conservative emotions. That's why Obama one. He really did campaign on hope an change. That's an emotional message. See what I'm saying?

You and I do agree on a lot of things policy wise, Philosophically or just on discussions here on ATS. If I met you at a party and we didn't know each other from here, we'd probably have a really good discussion on immigration policy, why Trump is an idiot, etc etc.

It's only when we talk about Third parties and not voting for establishment candidates that get's you really angry. If we were at the same party and I told you I voted third party in the last election, I believe you would frown and walk away from my mutter under your breath how stupid I was. LOL

You can't get angry at someone and insult them just because you have a disagreement with them.
edit on 24-7-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

But how do you get to the top?

In Clintons case just marry in to it, and ride his coat tail.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

But how do you get to the top?

In Clintons case just marry in to it, and ride his coat tail.

Bogus.

That would be Melania.

Hillary was into politics long before meeting her husband.

Also, a lawyer in her own right.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, we need a women POTUS. It doesn't matter if she can run the country or a swindling witch. She is a women give her, her rightful place as ruler of the free world.

We have had our first mixed race POTUS that turned out to be one of the worts in history. Now we have a none politician POTUS that's kind of on the rocks. So yeah elect HRC and let's finish flushing this country down the toilet.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
Yes, we need a women POTUS. It doesn't matter if she can run the country or a swindling witch. She is a women give her, her rightful place as ruler of the free world.

We have had our first mixed race POTUS that turned out to be one of the worts in history. Now we have a none politician POTUS that's kind of on the rocks. So yeah elect HRC and let's finish flushing this country down the toilet.

Kind of a weird post.

Like are you saying a woman Couldn't be a good president?

And the second part. You said Obama was one of the worst in History, but if you just look at the last 10 or so, he's somewhere in the middle. He was an Average President. I lived through his presidency. Me, my family, my friends, my business, all doing okay. Didn't really destroy anything. We even still have all our freedoms. LOL

But we'll go down the list. JFK good, Reagan good, Bush Sr Bad, Bush Jr Bad, Ford bad, Carter bad, Clinton could go either way. Obama middle, Trump too early to tell. Nixon Bad. So even if you lump Obama in with the bad ones and some will say clinton bad or reagon bad, then he still comes out int he middle or ...average.

If you're talking about Obama Care my rates went up about as much as they normally do. Nothing too bad. If anything it helped save my wifes life or at least our house with the pre existing conditions stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Breaking..Sessions says hes locking hillary up.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking..Sessions says hes locking hillary up.

umm no not exactly he was chanting along with some highschoolers.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Like are you saying a woman Couldn't be a good president

If that's what you take from it ok.

But we'll go down the list. JFK good, Reagan good, Bush Sr Bad, Bush Jr Bad, Ford bad, Carter bad, Clinton could go either way. Obama middle, Trump too early to tell. Nixon Bad. So even if you lump Obama in with the bad ones and some will say clinton bad or reagon bad, then he still comes out int he middle or ...average. 

It's all a point of view and the polls a slanted some say Trump is the worst (after a few months) some say Jimmy Carter walked on water. But I digress Obama: "will repeal the Patriot act" wrong we got the PA 2.0. He will have the troops home in 6 months, what is it now 10 years. Killed more civilians than the 4 previous presidents combined. Was a push over with his foreign policy, remember the line in the Sand. I could go on but....

If you're talking about Obama Care

Didn't mention ACA but now that you bring it up. Why the hell did I get fined for something I didn't need.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

You're not wrong with all that, it's just that every president either does stuff or doesn't do stuff or raises some taxes etc.

So I ask again, why is Obama the worst ever if everyone from Nixon to JFK to Reagon to Clinton to the Bush's were just as bad? That's why I say he's average.

One more thing...would you say that a woman could be a good president. Not Hillary, but a qualified, maybe Army Vet, proven leader.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join