It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Clinton be president ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Unfounded?

LOL.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
YES!

Hillary was/is the most qualified person to be president.

And I don't want to hear all the unfounded crap she's accused of. I went through that with the "Bush Bones" - - same thing.

She was Bills whore. yeah guess she is qualified.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No.

She lost the election. After two tries and with her medical and alcohol problems, she is probably unelectable. Dems need a clean sweep at the top of the DNC. Clintons and Obamas and all their associated sycophants need to be quiet and retire gracefully, never to darken the door of the DNC again. They can't, of course, because pompous pontification is in their genes and this will cause grief for the party. Obama's legacy, such as it is, will be easily erased because he governed by EO.

Dems need a platform that isn't just about removing Trump and impeding the GOP. Do they have anything positive to offer, at all? Immigration reform? Educational reform? Do they have legislation drawn up that people can support? So far they only want to poison the well out of spite.

Dems also seem to like to accuse people of being Nazi's or Racists but that is so common now, no one pays attention unless the accused is wearing a swastika or a KKK hood [a solidly Dem organization]. Schumer even said that not letting illegals vote was racist. That is a bit of a disconnect even for Charles the Panderer.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

YES!

And I don't want to hear all the unfounded crap she's accused of. I went through that with the "Bush Bones" - - same thing.

What? That doesn't even make any sense.

I researched Hillary, her past, her own accomplishments, her voting record, etc.

Do you judge Trump by his trophy wife? An immigrant who probably stayed in America in violation of her Visa?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Unfounded?

LOL.

Yes, unfounded.

But, feel free to keep on spewing baseless accusations.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
No. She's shady as hell. A little more "presidential" than Trump in that she would hold to manners and decorum, and stay off twitter etc, but I just don't think she's a good person.

In my mind I hold Trump and Clinton as basically the same. Don't like either of them. Didn't vote for either of them.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

A little more "presidential" than Trump in that she would hold to manners and decorum, and stay off twitter etc, but I just don't think she's a good person.

A little?

Who in high level politics is squeaky clean?

That is never going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

So your saying.

DNC lawyers did not get up infront of a judge and argue they had a right to rig their primary.

The judge in that court case (which is a matter of public record") ruled they had the right to rig their primary mainly because they were a private corporation.

Your also saying the illegal immigrants did not get up on stage at the national convention( SNIP ton of youtube videos or other repetuable news outlets) Not to mention I watched it live myself.

Your saying NONE of that happened?

In a criminal court that would be a conviction, as the burden of proof was met.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

A little more "presidential" than Trump in that she would hold to manners and decorum, and stay off twitter etc, but I just don't think she's a good person.

A little?

That's true, I just think we can have better candidates.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

You forgot a "hey". Just sayin'.

Now, to the topic...

No.

Now, can we please see an end to Clinton threads? She lost. We can be fairly certain, were the dems dumb enough to run her again, she'd lose...again--probably badly. Maybe if we ignore her, she'll go away...far, far away.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

YES!

I researched Hillary, her past, her own accomplishments, her voting record, etc.

Do you judge Trump by his trophy wife? An immigrant who probably stayed in America in violation of her Visa?

Mialnia isnt running for office though. If she was id say shes donalds whore.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

A little?

That's true, I just think we can have better candidates.

I once thought as you do.

I still have idealistic thoughts - - - but, hard core reality is different.

You have to have the power first, before you can make changes.

Look at all the changes Trump is trying to make (right or wrong). He can do that, because he has the power.

IMO - Hillary would be a hard core reality president - - who's voting record is closer to my own ideology. She is tough as nails.

Promoting people with the ideologies you and I prefer - - would have a better chance if Hillary was president.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Now, can we please see an end to Clinton threads?

Yep.

I just wanted an on the record vote that people could judge for themselves to see what was what.

The majority voted No.

A few yeahs.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

How the heck is she qualified?

A two term Senator from New York, and a failed Secretary of State somehow qualifies her to be President??

Yeah, no. There are no qualifications, nor can you practice to be President. Ask any of them, past and present...if they're at all honest--which I doubt, they'd tell you that you can not be trained to be President. Very much a learn as you go job.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Agreeing with her politics doesn't make her qualified. It means you agree with her politics.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Agreeing with her politics doesn't make her qualified. It means you agree with her politics.

Have you studied her history?

Her own personal accomplishments?

Something tells me, NO.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

YES!

Mialnia isnt running for office though. If she was id say shes donalds whore.

What are Melania's personal, independent accomplishments?

Other then being a model?

And don't tell me she speaks 5 languages. Multiple languages is pretty common in Europe.

And don't tell me those that have disappeared from her personal website, because they are lies.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

What has she done other than marry a philandering ex president?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

originally posted by: xuenchen
Absolutely !!!!!
😀
LIKE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO! Hillary Clinton Abruptly Leaves 9/11 Memorial Ceremony, And Appears To Faint While Being Assisted Into Her Van

Still makes me wonder what happened that day

Menopause hot flash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join