It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Clapper Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Most if not all States offer free voter ID cards.

Get with it Jack.

Your still on the "old news" wagon.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯🀧πŸ’₯

Well in NH it costs 10$.... I picked a random state that offers "free" ID cards... they require another form of identification.... which costs money.. I don't know what the answer is honestly but you cannot charge people to vote... ever.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: damonster
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All true in regards to 2016 but now it is about Trump and the republicans NOT doing anything about future elections.
That's false. Get your Dims on board with 100% Voter ID law for voting 😏

Come back when you got soemthing about that.

The minute the federal government issues FREE voter ID cards or non-driver ID cards, I am all for voter ID requirements. Until then, it is an unconstitutional poll tax. You cannot charge people anything to vote.

As a supporter of voter ID, I'm a supporter of free voter ID cards. It will cost fractions of a penny on our tax dollars. A small price to pay to secure the vote.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Get with it Jack.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯🀧πŸ’₯

Well in NH it costs 10$.... I picked a random state that offers "free" ID cards... they require another form of identification.... which costs money.. I don't know what the answer is honestly but you cannot charge people to vote... ever.

Which state and what other forms of ID do they require?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

It was edited and taken out of context thats why. The whole thread is a lie because of that.
You need higher standards.

You need to learn how to comprehend what it is you are reading. Nothing of what you just claimed is remotely true.

Quoted from OP

Well now on the heels of one of the FISA documents release, we have former Director of National Intelligence (under wait for it ....OBAMA) saying publicly that Obama himself was behind the whole "Spy on Trump" operation !!

Quoted from source story.

James Clapper was on CNN yesterday and he stated that Obama was behind spying on President Trump and all the corrupt and criminal actions involving the government, including the Mueller investigation

Both are lying and both are misleading what the actual quote was about.

Clapper was talking about the criticism of Obama by Trump in regards to not doing anything about Russia meddling.

ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES

COOPER: The 2017 assessment that the President says he now agrees with, that was done while you and then NCI Director John Brennan were still in office. So, how can we reconcile the President attacking you, but apparently after a very long time finally, allegedly saying -- or saying he allegedly agrees with the product of the intelligence community that you, yourself oversaw?

CLAPPER: Yes, well, this is -- yes, as we've come to know the President, he is not a stalwart for a consistency or coherence. So it's very hard to explain that. [20:35:06] One point I'd like to make, Anderson, that I don't think has come up very much before, and I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today, notably, special counsel Mueller's investigation. President Obama is responsible for that, and it was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assess in the first place. And they got the important point when it comes to critiquing President Obama.

edit on 23-7-2018 by damonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: DJW001

Why isn't this in [HOAX!] yet?

Why would it be in the hoax forum? He made the comments on CNN and there is video if I am not mistaken. What part are you objecting to?

Because the OP does not actually quote what he says. No "witch hunt." No "illegal spying." All that was introduced by... our friends in Peter.

The OP also does not misquote Clapper. So your issue with this is an omission of a piece of information that you'd like to see included?

There are limits (about 3 paragraphs) to how much of the article can be shared. So, you don't like the information he chose to share, and you think other information should have been there instead?

The OP is misleading what Clapper was talking about. He was not talking about Russia Trump collusion nor was he talking about how Obama ordered the investigation into Trump.

He was specifically talking about how Trump's criticism of Obama in regards to Russia meddling into elections, was not warranted because he was doing something about the meddling by getting the investigation started. Trump was not the target and it was an investigation about how they meddled and how to avert it next time.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It was edited and taken out of context thats why. The whole thread is a lie because of that.

You need to learn how to comprehend what it is you are reading. Nothing of what you just claimed is remotely true.

It was taken out of context, I have linked the original transcripts. At no time did Clapper say that Obama ordered an investigation into Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Due to my wording, you misunderstood me. I should have said, "yes there is voter fraud but not on the level that Republicans claim there is".

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Get with it Jack.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯🀧πŸ’₯

Alabama

Link

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Get with it Jack.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯🀧πŸ’₯

Alabama

Link

So these "other forms of ID that cost money" include:

All must contain full legal name and date of birth
Birth Certificate *
Hospital or nursing home record
Marriage Record *
State or Federal Census Record
Military Record
Medicare or Medicaid document
Social Security Administration Document
Certificate of Citizenship
Official school record or transcript

If you're a legal citizen here, odds are you have at least one of these documents.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Get with it Jack.

πŸ’₯πŸŽƒπŸ’₯🀧πŸ’₯

Alabama

Link

Also, right below that.

* The Secretary of State’s office has entered an agreement with the Alabama Department of Public Health whereby a free birth or marriage certificate will be provided to the processing or issuing agent when a voter needs one of these documents in order to obtain a free Alabama photo voter ID card.

So no, this doesn't constitute a "poll tax". You can get this ID completely free.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Why isn't this in [HOAX!] yet?

Why would it be in the hoax forum? He made the comments on CNN and there is video if I am not mistaken. What part are you objecting to?

Because the OP does not actually quote what he says. No "witch hunt." No "illegal spying." All that was introduced by... our friends in Peter.

The OP also does not misquote Clapper. So your issue with this is an omission of a piece of information that you'd like to see included?

There are limits (about 3 paragraphs) to how much of the article can be shared. So, you don't like the information he chose to share, and you think other information should have been there instead?

The OP is misleading what Clapper was talking about.

The Op is "Misleading"?

That's like saying Hitler had a "disagreement" with the Jewish people.

This OP is utter BS and his source "Gateway Pundit" has recently been shown to have authors that admitted to writing fake stories for the fake news troll farms in Macedonia during the election.

Two US writers linked to rise of fake news from Macedonia: report
thehill.com...

edit on 23-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Clapper better make sure to not take any hunting trips in the near future....

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   

It was taken out of context, I have linked the original transcripts. At no time did Clapper say that Obama ordered an investigation into Trump.

He ordered the IC analysis and as Clapper correctly notes that led to the Special Counsel.

Either Obama was aware and colluding with Brennan or he was duped by Brennan.

Take your choice.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Obama was presented with the evidence that Russia was actively trying to hack and meddle in the election. So he gave the agencies the go ahead to investigate.

This is big news how? Would you prefer it if he ignored it all? He did what any responsible president would do. Meanwhile. McConnell prevented the information from going public

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The fact that the Mods have not moved this to [HOAX!] shows how far ATS has fallen. Sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I'm beginning to believe that the Democrat's are intentionally sabotaging their platform now. Not sure why yet though.

Everything is weird. Very weird. Trust nothing, trust no one. No one is on our team.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We need to stay NEUTRAL and get some soda with that popcorn maybe some Jack, Crown, or a good Malt Scotch. Sounds like the conservative R's on here need to go buy a few cigars they are being vindicated. (HOME RUN)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: xuenchen

Is this for real?

No way.

It is real and it is only the beginning!

July has been a month of Truth being dropped and now Clapper himself is throwing his old boss under the bus!!

#walkaway #wwg1wga

I just started this thread about JFK this morning.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is fitting for this discussion.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
The full transcript.

ANDERSON COOPER 360 DEGREES
Aired July 18, 2018

It was about Trumps criticism of Obama not doing anything about Russia meddling. He was not saying Obama instructed the intelligence agencies to create a Russia collusion story.

Read my post above and see what the entire conversation was about and not just the sound bite. You guys can't really be this gullible, can you?

I would check back on BFFTexan , damonster. I think he is fair to the facts.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

James Clapper Needs to Shut his Trapper , is there Any State Secrets this Clown would not Parrot for a Buck ?..............

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: face23785

Sure, voter fraud happen, like these (separate) folks:
Former Colorado GOP chairman sentenced for voter fraud

GOP blogger gets 30 days in jail for election fraud

White GOP Judge Committed Voter Fraud But Gets A Slap On The Wrist

9 Florida Counties Report Faked Voter Registration Forms From GOP-Backed Firm

Former GOP candidate charged with felony vote fraud
etc...

Still, it isn't very common. The Heritage Foundation has just over a thousand instances across the U.S. cited... compared to how many millions of votes cast?

Nowhere did I suggest it was limited to one party. And again, since there's been no mass investigation on it, we're left with piecing together random reports of it where we can find them. Considering that effort has already found over a thousand cases, you don't think many more would be found if the issue was studied in depth?

I'd love to live in this fantasy world.

What is amusing is you saying this without producing 5 stories with Democrats who committed voter fraud, just as I did for the GOP.

Anyway, there are millions of votes every election, and just over a thousand instances of voter fraud. It's not a big problem like you want to make out.

The real motivation is to benefit the GOP; the fearmongering about voter fraud is to push voter ID laws. Voter ID laws primarily impact poorer voters.
edit on 7Tue, 24 Jul 2018 07:46:34 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join