It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Clapper Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Why isn't this in [HOAX!] yet?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why would it be in the hoax forum? He made the comments on CNN and there is video if I am not mistaken. What part are you objecting to?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Why would it be in the hoax forum? He made the comments on CNN and there is video if I am not mistaken. What part are you objecting to?

Because the OP does not actually quote what he says. No "witch hunt." No "illegal spying." All that was introduced by... our friends in Peter.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

He used the title of the article.. If you have issues with that take it up with the Gateway Pundit.

Also -
A Review of the DOJ/FBI FISA Application Release…

Having read, re-read and re-re-read, the recent FISA application release, here’s my take at both the 30,000 ft and granular level.

First, the elevated review is actually more interesting than the granular, which is remarkably odd considering how far we have traveled with this story.

Why publicly release the FISA application? After all, even with the voluminous redactions, it is very unusual and it would have been exceptionally easy to deny any FOIA request under the auspices of national security. To highlight this question, consider how stunned Fran Townsend was at the release: “Having run The Justice Dept office responsible for #FISA The release of these documents is irresponsible & will irreversibly weaken counterintelligence & Counterterrorism investigations going forward.”

click link for article...

This lays out everything wrong with the FISA bs and why its illegal.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Full interview -

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: face23785

Sure, voter fraud happen, like these (separate) folks:
Former Colorado GOP chairman sentenced for voter fraud

GOP blogger gets 30 days in jail for election fraud

White GOP Judge Committed Voter Fraud But Gets A Slap On The Wrist

9 Florida Counties Report Faked Voter Registration Forms From GOP-Backed Firm

Former GOP candidate charged with felony vote fraud
etc...

Still, it isn't very common. The Heritage Foundation has just over a thousand instances across the U.S. cited... compared to how many millions of votes cast?

Nowhere did I suggest it was limited to one party. And again, since there's been no mass investigation on it, we're left with piecing together random reports of it where we can find them. Considering that effort has already found over a thousand cases, you don't think many more would be found if the issue was studied in depth?

I'd love to live in this fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well now on the heels of one of the FISA documents release, we have former Director of National Intelligence (under wait for it ....OBAMA) saying publicly that Obama himself was behind the whole "Spy on Trump" operation !!

Yup, he sees that all the Democrati BS is falling apart just in time for the November elections 😃

Many people knew this already but have been systematically silenced and shouted down by radical Democrati operatives.

Too bad so sad.

Clapper is a CNN "contributor" and also is acknowledging Obama started the "Russian Witch Hunt".

Pretty easy to figure what Obama/Clinton/DNC was doing. They assumed Hillary would win and were going to use the "Russian" things later one way or the other.

Big Backfire worse than a Model-T with 100,000 miles on it 💥💥😃💥💥

Obama’s Former Director of National Intelligence Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt!

President Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, came clean on CNN and stated that former President Obama was behind spying on President Trump!

James Clapper was on CNN yesterday and he stated that Obama was behind spying on President Trump and all the corrupt and criminal actions involving the government, including the Mueller investigation –

According to Obama’s former spy chief, James Clapper, who appeared on CNN to say it was Obama who set the entire Russia witch-hunt into motion by tasking the intelligence community assessment.

A bunch of people indicted and facing trial or plea deals, some are in jail, and you still call it a 'witch hunt.'

I don't care who goes to jail - Democrats or Republicans - as long as wrongdoing is punished. That you don't care about that, and instead want to demean an investigation simply because it's looking at 'your side' is absurd.

The investigation was supposed to be about 2016 election and it isn't they're going back 15-20 years on Paul manafort they read in Trump's private lawyer's office what the # no

So you don't think wrongdoing should be punished whenever found?

I don't agree with that method of catching criminals. I don't agree with saying:

"I really really wish That person didn't win that election/promotion/prize/whatever, because I don't like that person. Let's make a fake dossier, in order to put him under investigation, along with all of his associates, and see if we can sniff out some wrong doing at any point in their lives, cause if we can get this person out of office who I don't like, or make his life miserable along with all his associates, it will be totally worth all the taxpayer money and man hours that normally would be used on orthodox policing methods that work."

Maybe we should have a lottery drawing every year, choose 10, 20, 100 or more people at random and put them under investigation for the entire year including all known associates?

Don't you think wrongdoing should be punished whenever found? Don't you think we would catch some criminals this way? What criminal is expecting their entire lives to be turned upside down by feds looking for the slightest hint of impropriety?

If it's a totally random drawing, then it's fair, right? Whether rich or poor, politicians or cops or judges, or CEOs, it doesn't matter, everyone gets a microscope shoved so far up.....that nothing could ever be hidden.

Sounds good to you?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You try to have a sensible conversation and they go all partisan on you. Show a little partisanship yourself, and suddenly they are unbiased saints and you're the stupid sheep.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Because the OP does not actually quote what he says. No "witch hunt." No "illegal spying." All that was introduced by... our friends in Peter.

The OP also does not misquote Clapper. So your issue with this is an omission of a piece of information that you'd like to see included?

There are limits (about 3 paragraphs) to how much of the article can be shared. So, you don't like the information he chose to share, and you think other information should have been there instead?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It was edited and taken out of context thats why. The whole thread is a lie because of that.
You need higher standards.
edit on 7232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It cuts the quote which is misquoting.
It's selective editing to make it say something it doesn't say.
Gateway Pundit or famous for creating stories like this.
It's not true.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3n19m470

It cuts the quote which is misquoting. It's selective editing to make it say something it doesn't say.
Gateway Pundit or famous for creating stories like this.
It's not true.

The actual transcript of the conversation has been posted from CNN.

Are you claiming that CNN is pushing a false narrative?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on R592018-07-23T10:59:59-05:00k597Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R002018-07-23T11:00:53-05:00k007Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

edit on 7232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Good answer

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

speechless?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Silly's most factual post ever.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Well said.
Realistically, they won’t be prosecuted. But Mueller wouldn’t be doing the job he’s been assigned to do if he didn’t run every lead to the ground, uncover every rock, and act within his mandate—bring indictments, hand off cases, and ultimately issue a complete report of his findings to the DAG.

Even if those GRU operatives aren’t brought to justice, the official indictment and record of facts, evidence, and events does serve a valuable purpose. It needs to be done.

I think you’re correct: the same folks who don’t believe the intel community won’t believe this, but he should do it anyway. We can’t and shouldn’t look the other way.

Whether or not this is the final ring to fall in place remains to be seen.
It may be the end of it, and if so, I’ll be satisfied.

The Russian hacker narrative has been analyzed and debunked as all evidence shows

The thread is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: damonster
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All true in regards to 2016 but now it is about Trump and the republicans NOT doing anything about future elections.
That's false. Get your Dims on board with 100% Voter ID law for voting 😏

Come back when you got soemthing about that.

The minute the federal government issues FREE voter ID cards or non-driver ID cards, I am all for voter ID requirements. Until then, it is an unconstitutional poll tax. You cannot charge people anything to vote.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Most if not all States offer free voter ID cards.

Get with it Jack.

Your still on the "old news" wagon.

💥🎃💥🤧💥

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

It was edited and taken out of context thats why. The whole thread is a lie because of that.
You need higher standards.

You need to learn how to comprehend what it is you are reading. Nothing of what you just claimed is remotely true.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join