It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Clapper Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkang

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well now on the heels of one of the FISA documents release, we have former Director of National Intelligence (under wait for it ....OBAMA) saying publicly that Obama himself was behind the whole "Spy on Trump" operation !!

Yup, he sees that all the Democrati BS is falling apart just in time for the November elections 😃

Many people knew this already but have been systematically silenced and shouted down by radical Democrati operatives.

Too bad so sad.

Clapper is a CNN "contributor" and also is acknowledging Obama started the "Russian Witch Hunt".

Pretty easy to figure what Obama/Clinton/DNC was doing. They assumed Hillary would win and were going to use the "Russian" things later one way or the other.

Big Backfire worse than a Model-T with 100,000 miles on it 💥💥😃💥💥

Obama’s Former Director of National Intelligence Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt!

President Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, came clean on CNN and stated that former President Obama was behind spying on President Trump!

James Clapper was on CNN yesterday and he stated that Obama was behind spying on President Trump and all the corrupt and criminal actions involving the government, including the Mueller investigation –

According to Obama’s former spy chief, James Clapper, who appeared on CNN to say it was Obama who set the entire Russia witch-hunt into motion by tasking the intelligence community assessment.

A bunch of people indicted and facing trial or plea deals, some are in jail, and you still call it a 'witch hunt.'

I don't care who goes to jail - Democrats or Republicans - as long as wrongdoing is punished. That you don't care about that, and instead want to demean an investigation simply because it's looking at 'your side' is absurd.

The investigation was supposed to be about 2016 election and it isn't they're going back 15-20 years on Paul manafort they read in Trump's private lawyer's office what the # no

So you don't think wrongdoing should be punished whenever found?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: damonster

originally posted by: Arnie123
Face23785 did an awesome job dismantling you.

Once again, Voter ID laws ☹️ get with the program padwan, such a n00b

Voter ID laws are only an issue with you guys because you falsely believe there is a ton of illegal voters out there, yet have no proof of this. LOL

Now be a good lil sheep and spread or believe more fake news.

This is also false. Is this silly's second account or something? Seriously, wherever you're getting your info, you need to rethink that. They've been feeding you a lot of nonsense.

Voter fraud is very real. And you've obviously forgotten that a bunch of states refuse to cooperate with any comprehensive effort to investigate this, falsely crying "racism", so of course there's more evidence to be found than just collecting onesy/twosey news reports.

Disclaimer: I seldom link to Heritage because they're a hyper-partisan organization, but this is just them compiling reports from outside sources, so they're not actually the source. If you brush this off by saying "that's Heritage they can't be trusted", I won't take you seriously. If you want to debunk some of the reports they link to, be my guest.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
a reply to: xuenchen

Man, what is wrong with you people? The same James Clapper that one hundred percent lied under oath and you still believe him?

Should be in jail, as well as Obomba

True, but on the other hand, and knowing beforehand what piece of shoddy work James Clapper is when it comes to credibility, it takes no imagination whatsoever to know with absolute certainty that Obama can be guilty of doing such a thing. This kind of thing is what Obama butters all of his bread with on a daily basis when he was president, and he is likely still promoting such things with his previously implanted pigeons and moles within the various departments of government.

They should indeed be shackled in leg irons and brought before nasty seething grand juries, (made up of 100 percent angry conservatives just to make it more equal for Trump considering how the left has been doing business against HIM)...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Sure, voter fraud happen, like these (separate) folks:
Former Colorado GOP chairman sentenced for voter fraud

GOP blogger gets 30 days in jail for election fraud

White GOP Judge Committed Voter Fraud But Gets A Slap On The Wrist

9 Florida Counties Report Faked Voter Registration Forms From GOP-Backed Firm

Former GOP candidate charged with felony vote fraud
etc...

Still, it isn't very common. The Heritage Foundation has just over a thousand instances across the U.S. cited... compared to how many millions of votes cast?
edit on 19Sun, 22 Jul 2018 19:48:06 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Fun to watch the sinking ship....
Rats scurrying about looking for a mast.

Gets better and better....

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Well said.
Realistically, they won’t be prosecuted. But Mueller wouldn’t be doing the job he’s been assigned to do if he didn’t run every lead to the ground, uncover every rock, and act within his mandate—bring indictments, hand off cases, and ultimately issue a complete report of his findings to the DAG.

Including lets say even to the point of sperm on a blue dress...that is about where we are at in all this...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

And you have a problem with this?

Ya I do...I like scope in a investigation.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Fun to watch the sinking ship....
Rats scurrying about looking for a mast.

Gets better and better....

A circular firing squad is forming with no target standing in the middle. Love it. I Hope the MSM get their ass handed to them too!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow. Clapper. It is something we all knew but to hear it, again wow, he must know that they are close. The Tony Podesta immunity rumor was a gone one also to show just what is going on that is not being widely reported in the MSM.

I think there is a president who will be indicted and it is not Trump.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Viewing the press conference, Obama's body language and cadence are WAY OFF.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Greven

Fat chance. These posters rely more on what Hannity and Fox tell them than actual reliable sources.

Fox and Hannity?
This is why you are losing and will continue to do so. You actually think many of us relie on MSM at all. Many of us don't even have cable TV sweetheart.

For example I trust Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, and Steven Crowder as sources. NOT some giant news outlet with every intention in mind except mine. But by all means keep drinking the blue kool-aid.

edit on 22-7-2018 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Well said.
Realistically, they won’t be prosecuted. But Mueller wouldn’t be doing the job he’s been assigned to do if he didn’t run every lead to the ground, uncover every rock, and act within his mandate—bring indictments, hand off cases, and ultimately issue a complete report of his findings to the DAG.

Including lets say even to the point of sperm on a blue dress...that is about where we are at in all this...

Nah, I think it goes DEEPER...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Well now on the heels of one of the FISA documents release, we have former Director of National Intelligence (under wait for it ....OBAMA) saying publicly that Obama himself was behind the whole "Spy on Trump" operation !!

Yup, he sees that all the Democrati BS is falling apart just in time for the November elections 😃

Many people knew this already but have been systematically silenced and shouted down by radical Democrati operatives.

Too bad so sad.

Clapper is a CNN "contributor" and also is acknowledging Obama started the "Russian Witch Hunt".

Pretty easy to figure what Obama/Clinton/DNC was doing. They assumed Hillary would win and were going to use the "Russian" things later one way or the other.

Big Backfire worse than a Model-T with 100,000 miles on it 💥💥😃💥💥

Obama’s Former Director of National Intelligence Says Obama Behind Entire Russia Witch Hunt!

President Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, came clean on CNN and stated that former President Obama was behind spying on President Trump!

James Clapper was on CNN yesterday and he stated that Obama was behind spying on President Trump and all the corrupt and criminal actions involving the government, including the Mueller investigation –

According to Obama’s former spy chief, James Clapper, who appeared on CNN to say it was Obama who set the entire Russia witch-hunt into motion by tasking the intelligence community assessment.

A bunch of people indicted and facing trial or plea deals, some are in jail, and you still call it a 'witch hunt.'

I don't care who goes to jail - Democrats or Republicans - as long as wrongdoing is punished. That you don't care about that, and instead want to demean an investigation simply because it's looking at 'your side' is absurd.

What's absurd is that this team doing the investigating has dropped all pretense of non-bias by being chock full of Democrats and Hillary donors.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yesterday, while visiting Kenya, Barack Hussein Obama admitted that he was born there.

Source: www.theamericanmirror.com...

Does this mean everything he did as U.S. President was illegal?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: matafuchs

Yesterday, while visiting Kenya, Barack Hussein Obama admitted that he was born there.

Source: www.theamericanmirror.com...

Does this mean everything he did as U.S. President was illegal?

💥💥😃😃💥💥

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Admitting that he is a Kenyan citizen could keep Obama from facing charges here in the U.S.. Just like the 30 Russian hackers and BOTS.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Michelle said it too

Here's another source

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Admitting that he is a Kenyan citizen could keep Obama from facing charges here in the U.S.. Just like the 30 Russian hackers and BOTS.

Nope, but it would bring into question many of the things that the DNC are pushing. Like it or not he was a sitting president and that would make him liable as a citizen of this country for any acts that were conducted and approved under his supervision. If on the other hand Obama decided to go full retard and forfeit his US citizenship and seek political asylum in Kenya, then he can just go sit in Gitmo while everybody straightens this mess out.

Let's go all out on this though;
Let's pretend that he does try to pull a "I'm a citizen of Kenya" defense and plea diplomatic immunity. If the country of Kenya supports his statement, then Obama was acting as a nonregistered agent of a foreign power, and his time in office would be an act of war by Kenya. On the other hand if Kenya doesn't accept his claim, then at least the country of Kenya would be off the hook, but Obama would still have to spend some time in Gitmo since he renounced his citizenship and would have admitted to high-crimes against the nation.

Here's what I think;

His mother was a US citizen (even though she supported the communist party, she was still a US citizen). This means that he should have been ok to be President of the US (even though the point of having to be born in the US, but I think a case could be made or rather should be made to clear that up for the modern world). What bothers me is if is correct then all that time he was openly lying to the American public about where he was born for no real reason. Again this would go back and hurt the DNC since they should have known about this issue and may have been involved with a coverup (a conspiracy if you will)

***BACK ON TOPIC***

This whole issue is looking like a loose thread on a nice sweater. You can pull it and watch your sweater unravel, or you can just burn the loose end and pretend that everything is fine. Which way do you think the DNC will go?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The rats are starting to attack each other. That was only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: loam

Is this for real?

No way.

It is real and it is only the beginning!

July has been a month of Truth being dropped and now Clapper himself is throwing his old boss under the bus!!

#walkaway #wwg1wga

Remember JFK threatened to "shatter the CIA into a thousand pieces". But Trump is a traitor if he doesn't 100% believe every single thing they say.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join