It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Wolf ICE recruitment video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
She's mocking the current administration.

*shrugs*

I don't find her funny, but that's just me. The last comedian I ever watched was Ron White. He was funny.

The only problem she'll face is that she'll only be popular to a specific segment of the population.

But if that's what she wants, then she should be free to limit her own career.

I didn't find it funny neither. I had the same feeling when Kathy Griffin posed with the bloodied replica of Trump’s head.

A good comedian is funny for all the audience, not for one side only.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
if you don't like it lock yourself in your basement and watch reruns of roseanne, duck dynasty, charles in charge, happy days, all in the family and honey boo boo. i should start a network for conservatives, there would be plenty of content, the comedy channel would be cnn.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Naw, there is just something so disgusting about her, literally makea my skin crawl, never had a FEMALE do that before, hell not even Hillary was THAT disgusting.

It just acts and looks like the type of trash thats breath smells like a yeast infection mixed with vomit. It makes my skin crawl too. Please keep it away from children.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Meh. Typical of Netflix, high production values and decent acting...but no other humor than a mild sense of irony at the conflation of ISIS and ICE. Basically, they can make any comparisons they want...which are purposefully designed to have emotional appeal and function as essentially a confusion induction for people already conditioned to trance states...and just say the lies are satire, if challenged. Not unlike that hysterically funny Decapitated Donald bit by the D-list chicky!

That is the essence of free will though. Everyone gets to decide for themselves, whether to operate out of fear or love. Even the most loving of us, still have to find a balance and cooperation with our shadow side...the fight or flight aspects of our hardwired animal natures. And even the most angry or fearful of us can choose to open to the possibility that simply taking a step or two at a time, toward love and light makes a difference in the world.

Our unconscious minds are like faithful dogs, in some ways. As the engines of which probabilities we collapse into our personal reality...what we focus on...what we BELIEVE , will determine where our attention gets focused and filtered.

What would happen, if instead of TinySickTears...you have TearsOfJoy going on? What would be different? Can you imagine it? You are always free to just try that on for size, to see if you like it. And of course, if it doesn't feel a whole lot better...or even just a couple steps better...in the right direction...just as freely discard it. I mean...abandoning fear can be very scary...right?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: intrepid

What ever floats your boat, I couldn't careless. Freedom of speech and no freedom from consequences.

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Everyone has the freedom to choose what they want to watch. Thanks to Michelle Wolf and those like her, the decisions to cancel Netflix or any other streaming service get really simple.

I cancelled Netflix when they signed that deal with the Obama’s. The thought of me funding their Progressive filth was too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

What ever floats your boat, I couldn't careless. Freedom of speech and no freedom from consequences.

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Everyone has the freedom to choose what they want to watch. Thanks to Michelle Wolf and those like her, the decisions to cancel Netflix or any other streaming service get really simple.

Get rid of all the content because of a couple of bits that doesn't fit your political mold? Sorry but that's pathetic.

No one cares what you think. That is the best part, people can pick and choose what they WANT TO WATCH. It is their bank account and not yours.

The pathetic part in your comment is you getting bent out of shape over people exercising their freedom of choice.

Keep paring down that which you don't like. Not my business. You may actually find your safe space where you can avoid anything that gets you bent. It'll be a pretty boring existence though.

Why would I give my money someone that I don't like? It's pretty stupid if you ask me. There are plenty of other services that I can choose from that fit my viewing pleasure.

Personally, I justify it as oppositional research. Netflix is their creme de la creme, of emotional programming...in many many genres. Supernatural and Sci-fi being their main areas...

Most of it comes out of Canada, over the last decade or two. And if you watch all the way through the credits...you can see that most of them are directly dubbed into worldwide language markets, from the very first episodes. Why wait to find out what catches on, when you can just saturate all at once?

Wanna win? Maybe part of that is watching some opposing team game films...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

So, through your exploits of watching nauseating material that runs counter to your ideology, what have you learned?

Is it worth the pain?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I laughed. Maybe harder than I should have - my cat gave me that look

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: TexasTruth

its actually quite funny.

lighten up man.

just have a laugh

Ok, I'll watch it if you watch a full Milo debate. Or how about a full Ben Shapiro debate. Deal?

oh. you will watch a 4 minute video if i watch a 6,000 hour debate?
awesome
sounds like a deal

and debate who?

ive heard them both on rogan btw

Ha. Love you guys. Exaggerating to make your case. Typical. Oh, and Rogan. Nice. He is good at what he does, but he also doesn't inspire debate. He enacts conversation. Which is good, but may I ask you, did you actually listen to the person he was talking too?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: savagediver

originally posted by: Arnie123
Naw, there is just something so disgusting about her, literally makea my skin crawl, never had a FEMALE do that before, hell not even Hillary was THAT disgusting.

It just acts and looks like the type of trash thats breath smells like a yeast infection mixed with vomit. It makes my skin crawl too. Please keep it away from children.

nailed it 🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join