It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Wolf ICE recruitment video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: WarPig1939

What ever floats your boat, I couldn't careless. Freedom of speech and no freedom from consequences.

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Everyone has the freedom to choose what they want to watch. Thanks to Michelle Wolf and those like her, the decisions to cancel Netflix or any other streaming service get really simple.

Get rid of all the content because of a couple of bits that doesn't fit your political mold? Sorry but that's pathetic.

No one cares what you think. That is the best part, people can pick and choose what they WANT TO WATCH. It is their bank account and not yours.

The pathetic part in your comment is you getting bent out of shape over people exercising their freedom of choice.

Keep paring down that which you don't like. Not my business. You may actually find your safe space where you can avoid anything that gets you bent. It'll be a pretty boring existence though.

Why would I give my money someone that I don't like? It's pretty stupid if you ask me. There are plenty of other services that I can choose from that fit my viewing pleasure.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What ever floats your boat, I couldn't careless. Freedom of speech and no freedom from consequences.

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Ummm...I already did man...I gave that squat soup up two months back...When the Obama's followed Susan Rice onto that media hub...I knew that Netflix had just finalized it's transition into the media platform for the #resist movement...

I thought that was rather obvious...

So I #walkedaway...after I let them know exactly why I #walkedaway...

I only miss some of the programming...not so much the...programming...

YouSir
edit on 22-7-2018 by YouSir because: I messed up...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

give it a chance.
you just may laugh

The way she talks like she has marbles in her mouth kind of grates on me.

I think I would be pissed if I worked for ICE and saw this. The funny part is about 25% of ICE are Latinos, and in CA that number is over 40% with over 50% at all southern states borders, and this makes sense since there is a language issue. Now add in the percentage of blacks, Asians etc that work for ICE and we would see that ICE is not a white boy group...lol

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
I only miss some of the programming...

My point exactly. That's cutting your nose off to spite your face. Childish and pathetic.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Remember when no one cared what other people watched and if it was left or right leaning? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Now it's - Watch this or else....
edit on 22-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

That's right. And they play Foxy-News everywhere, for free! Which probably explains why you are quick to argue for boycott of a service you never wrapped your head around in the first place.

Kinda funny, innit? I knew this would be a hilarious thread due to the replies on top of the comedy, and here we are. You guys made it happen already!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Ummm...I already did man...I gave that squat soup up two months back...When the Obama's followed Valerie Jarrett onto that media hub...I knew that Netflix had just finalized it's transition into the media platform for the #resist movement...

YouSir

When I cancelled Netflix last month after about 11 years of subscribing they asked me why. I told them three reasons, actually... Barak, Michele and Susan.

The guy didn't seem surprised.

There is a ton of more content out there then I'm ever going to watch anyways, what with actually living my life and stuff...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Why does it matter to you what I boycott or cancel? It is a moot point. I choose what I want to enjoy, end of discussion lol. Somehow you all act as if a sin was committed.

edit on 22-7-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
She's mocking the current administration.

*shrugs*

I don't find her funny, but that's just me. The last comedian I ever watched was Ron White. He was funny.

The only problem she'll face is that she'll only be popular to a specific segment of the population.

But if that's what she wants, then she should be free to limit her own career.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

i know most dont like Michelle Wolf and im positive most are going to complain about this.

but i laughed.

remember. its just comedy

give it a chance.
you just may laugh

animal control? NOPE
hahahahahahh

Awesome stuff!!!

I'm on facebook with Angel moms... you know, survivor families who have had their kids killed, raped, tortured, sodomized, etc by illegal aliens.

I'll drop the link there... maybe they can play it when they gather each year to remember their dead.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

... and mumbled "pathetic" to himself quietly whilst yawning.

*sigh*

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Naw, there is just something so disgusting about her, literally makea my skin crawl, never had a FEMALE do that before, hell not even Hillary was THAT disgusting.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Awesome stuff!!!

I'm on facebook with Angel moms... you know, survivor families who have had their kids killed, raped, tortured, sodomized, etc by illegal aliens.

I'll drop the link there... maybe they can play it when they gather each year to remember their dead.

cool.
share it with them

are you also on facebook with angel moms of kids that were killed, raped, tortured, sodomized, etc by american citizens?

edit on 22-7-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

a reply to: TexasTruth

its actually quite funny.

lighten up man.

just have a laugh

Ok, I'll watch it if you watch a full Milo debate. Or how about a full Ben Shapiro debate. Deal?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Somehow you all act as if a sin was committed.

Actually, it's the other way around. More like the little kid asking his parents to stop with the sex cuz it's disturbing sounds all night long.

It's zealot morons, asking adults to stop committing those political sins they can't fathom. And I'm still smiling.

I choose what I want to enjoy, end of discussion lol

Really? But whatabout the people with Netfcks account, is this the end of your little call for boycott as well?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

a reply to: TexasTruth

its actually quite funny.

lighten up man.

just have a laugh

Ok, I'll watch it if you watch a full Milo debate. Or how about a full Ben Shapiro debate. Deal?

oh. you will watch a 4 minute video if i watch a 6,000 hour debate?
awesome
sounds like a deal

and debate who?

ive heard them both on rogan btw

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Ummm...I already did man...I gave that squat soup up two months back...When the Obama's followed Valerie Jarrett onto that media hub...I knew that Netflix had just finalized it's transition into the media platform for the #resist movement...

YouSir

When I cancelled Netflix last month after about 11 years of subscribing they asked me why. I told them three reasons, actually... Barak, Michele and Susan.

There is a ton of more content out there then I'm ever going to watch anyways, what with actually living my life and stuff...

Ummm...exactly...So I play a little more "Destiny 2"...Or "Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice"...or watch more HULU...or Amazon Prime...or god forbid...actually design and print more prototypes...lots of really good ideas to pursue...or work in the shop on other projects...

Nose firmly ensconced on face...
It was actually an easy decision...Although I do so miss Emily Rose from "Haven"...

Edit to Add:...thank you for reminding me it was Susan Rice and not Valerie Jarrett that joined the Netflix board of directors...

YouSir
edit on 22-7-2018 by YouSir because: One must give credit it's due...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Somehow you all act as if a sin was committed.

Actually, it's the other way around. More like the little kid asking his parents to stop with the sex cuz it's disturbing sounds all night long.

It's zealot morons, asking adults to stop committing those political sins they can't fathom. And I'm still smiling.

I choose what I want to enjoy, end of discussion lol

Really? But whatabout the people with Netfcks account, is this the end of your little call for boycott as well?

I highly doubt I will be returning to Netflix. Too many other things to watch that are far more of interest

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wonder at what age humor develops? I remember being in middle school at the height of SNL and everyone was talking about the different skits. I tried for 2 weeks straight to watch the shows and figure out what everyone was talking about, but it just bored the snot out of me. I spent the next 4 years trying to figure this out. Granted there were a few funny skits here and there, but the majority just seemed pointless.

My humor hasn't changed much over the last couple decades and remains pretty close to what it was as a child.

Has anyone else's humor changed over the years. Is what you find funny or distasteful pretty much constant? Even as you gain more information on the reality that you inhabit, does a sense of humor evolve or change? For me, it has only solidified now. I understand now why I don't find the majority of SNL funny, especially today's sad version of it. There was no way I had this understanding as a child or early teen, but it appears to not have really mattered much in the end.

If humor doesn't change much for the individual over the years of their life and maturation, what does that mean?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

i remember being a kid and just get into comedy/humor
started with the kids joke books and mad libs

young kid then

in the early 80's right before my teens i was watching gallager and richard lewis stuff.

landed on carlin in my teens and have been a fan of that style comedy over any other ever since.

dirty but not raunchy. religious themes. social themes.
racial #

just find it funny

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join