It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Wolf ICE recruitment video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i know most dont like Michelle Wolf and im positive most are going to complain about this.

but i laughed.

remember. its just comedy

give it a chance.
you just may laugh

animal control? NOPE
hahahahahahh
edit on 22-7-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Thanks!

Yo, VIP, let's kick it!

Ice ice baby
Ice ice baby
All right stop
Collaborate and listen
Ice is back with a brand new invention

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.
#walkaway

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have to be honest. I laughed as well. I don't like her, but that was funny in a Mad Magazine way.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Some may find sucking chest wounds funny also.

Beauty thing about free speech is that people tend to define themselves more accurately.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Cute. Combat ISIS with ICE IS. Bwahahahaha.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not funny

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Okay, that was pretty funny!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ice is, Isis, that was witty. Comparing law enforcement to jihadist isn’t funny at all. And if they (these so called comedic leftist) don’t know where to find MS13 violence I can show them. Come on down and have a sit down with them! Bring the family and the film crew! It will be comedy gold to show those racist righties how they are over reacting.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What ever floats your boat, I couldn't careless. Freedom of speech and no freedom from consequences.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
What ever floats your boat, I couldn't careless. Freedom of speech and no freedom from consequences.

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

They need to be funny at any cost.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Everyone has the freedom to choose what they want to watch. Thanks to Michelle Wolf and those like her, the decisions to cancel Netflix or any other streaming service get really simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

And if they (these so called comedic leftist) don’t know where to find MS13 violence I can show them.

Butwhatabout the fat fact, that you just compared a bunch of gubmint criminals with a bunch of street thugs in order to justify The Don's deterrent, which "the others" happen to call terror for a reason? Didn't that strike you as a bit odd or something?

It will be comedy gold to show those racist righties how they are over reacting.

I'll wait, watching the act of seperating children dolls from their mother dolls a second time.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Everyone has the freedom to choose what they want to watch. Thanks to Michelle Wolf and those like her, the decisions to cancel Netflix or any other streaming service get really simple.

Get rid of all the content because of a couple of bits that doesn't fit your political mold? Sorry but that's pathetic.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Get rid of all the content because of a couple of bits that doesn't fit your political mold? Sorry but that's pathetic.

No one cares what you think. That is the best part, people can pick and choose what they WANT TO WATCH. It is their bank account and not yours.

The pathetic part in your comment is you getting bent out of shape over people exercising their freedom of choice.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
it was kinda funny

factually incorrect though... our original immigration had everything to do with the culture of the nations that were immigrating. that's why eastern Europe and China were barred from the get go. the founding fathers thought preserving American culture was more important than just letting anybody who feels like it in

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

Some would call it taking a stand on principle. Protest by boycott is more powerful than you may think. Look how the NFL has back tracked.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

BOYCOTT NETFLIX!!!!

Bwahahahahaha...

No one cares what you think. That is the best part, people can pick and choose what they WANT TO WATCH. It is their bank account and not yours.

The pathetic part in your comment is you getting bent out of shape over people exercising their freedom of choice.

Keep paring down that which you don't like. Not my business. You may actually find your safe space where you can avoid anything that gets you bent. It'll be a pretty boring existence though.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

its actually quite funny.

lighten up man.

just have a laugh

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join