It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the other side says about us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"So....., Your telling me the world is round. Gaia is a round planet. And I'm supposed to believe that our planet, which only has 2 billion people on the 27 continents, actually has 6 other continents HIDDEN behind the smallest continent on the planet, Antearthica. That doesn't make any sense.

So, on Antearthica and the 6 hidden continents……..the coldest continent...….the smallest one. And another 7 billion people live there. And they make ships that go straight up into the sky. And they are powered by fire. Fire, which makes everything burn to the ground, fire is the thing that makes them go straight up.

And those people, in Antearthica, they only have two arms and two legs. Two eyes and two ears. Oh, and they only have two sexes. And only one sex can give birth. And that sex can give birth to either of the two sexes?!?! And when they reproduce, they have to touch each other. WHY??? What does touching have to do with reproducing??????

And they have buildings that reach waaaay into the sky.

And days are only 24 hours. Weeks are only 7 days. And there is 12 months, not 10. And they use a base 10 counting system which is stupid because that would make just about every mathematical equation wrong.

You know what? I'm done with you. I'm all done. You and all your crazy ideas. Your an idiot. This is the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life."

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Genfinity
"So....., Your telling me the world is round. Gaia is a round planet. And I'm supposed to believe that our planet, which only has 2 billion people on the 27 continents, actually has 6 other continents HIDDEN behind the smallest continent on the planet, Antearthica. That doesn't make any sense.

So, on Antearthica and the 6 hidden continents……..the coldest continent...….the smallest one. And another 7 billion people live there. And they make ships that go straight up into the sky. And they are powered by fire. Fire, which makes everything burn to the ground, fire is the thing that makes them go straight up.

And those people, in Antearthica, they only have two arms and two legs. Two eyes and two ears. Oh, and they only have two sexes. And only one sex can give birth. And that sex can give birth to either of the two sexes?!?! And when they reproduce, they have to touch each other. WHY??? What does touching have to do with reproducing??????

And they have buildings that reach waaaay into the sky.

And days are only 24 hours. Weeks are only 7 days. And there is 12 months, not 10. And they use a base 10 counting system which is stupid because that would make just about every mathematical equation wrong.

You know what? I'm done with you. I'm all done. You and all your crazy ideas. Your an idiot. This is the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life."

In some cases.. a couple Valium with one's morning coffee is warranted...That or quit watching sci-fi before bed! *

*pretty cool post really!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Genfinity

when they reproduce, they have to touch each other. WHY??? What does touching have to do with reproducing?????? 

You gotta try it.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
With only two arms and two legs, you can bet those people in Antearthica fall over allot. They only have two eyes so they can't see 360 degrees, lol! That's a little limited, don't you think?
edit on 7/22/2018 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Genfinity

True Dogg... Ever heard of "Faggot Bruce"??? Homo Hop for Lyfe. This dude spent 10 years in Pelican Bay. True Story.

You Talk about Homies with 2 that and this, what you know about real deal 3rd nipples?? Answer me back Homeboy!

new topics

top topics

join