It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Falcon's Crest knows who shot JR, plus the difference between amethysts and quartz.

Top that.

"Who shot J.R." was a 1980 thing; Falcon Crest debuted in the fall of 1981.

Evidence of "Who shot J.R." being from 1980 is that is that during the 1980 presidential campaign, there was a parody T-shirt going around with a picture of Ronald Reagan from one of his old cowboy movies holding a gun with the words "I shot JR".

That, at the fact that members of Ewing family were the central characters on Dallas, not Falcon Crest.

edit on 30/7/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
a reply to: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

All my children knew the difference between The Flintstones and The Dinosaurs TV shows at four years old...

Falcon's Crest knows who shot JR, plus the difference between amethysts and quartz.

Top that.

Top that?
Easy!
Woodcarver KNOWS JFK, he's alive and well.
Woodcarver also CREATED amethyst and quartz.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ah -- I see that in my last post above, your joke went over my own head. Sorry, my mistake.

However, could you blame me for thinking you were hawking yet another instance of a case of ME being explained as due to mysterious changes to the timeline?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I contacted stouffers and they said that stuffing product has never existed.

I emailed a mod to see if the info can be posted...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I went to the contact page at stouffers and asked if stouffer stove top stuffing was ever a product and here is the response.

Thanks for reaching out to us here at Stouffer's®! This product was not a Stouffer's or Nestlé product. To view all our current items, you can click here. If you need us again, remember we're here 24/7. Have a great day, Regina Petrunich Stouffer’s Brand Ambassador 16389115 P.S. STOUFFER’S® new What Are You Hungry For?™ campaign highlights real people, like Coach Ted Ginn from Ohio, who hunger to make their lives and the lives of those around them better. Our lasagna, made with freshly made pasta, real mozzarella, aged parmesan, and NO preservatives, not only feeds you but also your hunger to achieve more. STOUFFER’S® What Are You Hungry For?™

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I went to the contact page at stouffers and asked if stouffer stove top stuffing was ever a product and here is the response.

Thanks for reaching out to us here at Stouffer's®! This product was not a Stouffer's or Nestlé product. To view all our current items, you can click here. If you need us again, remember we're here 24/7. Have a great day, Regina Petrunich Stouffer’s Brand Ambassador 16389115 P.S. STOUFFER’S® new What Are You Hungry For?™ campaign highlights real people, like Coach Ted Ginn from Ohio, who hunger to make their lives and the lives of those around them better. Our lasagna, made with freshly made pasta, real mozzarella, aged parmesan, and NO preservatives, not only feeds you but also your hunger to achieve more. STOUFFER’S® What Are You Hungry For?™

Yes, but you have to realize the Mandela Effect changed all the information the Stouffer's person relies upon, which makes it all the more proof of the Mandela Effect! Think about it. There's no such thing as Manischewitz SPAM anymore, either. Contact Manischewitz, and they'll say the same thing, maybe even ask why you started skipping your meds. But we all, in the know, know: nothing escapes the long arm of Nelson Mandela!
edit on 4-8-2018 by Scrutinizing because: Probably wanted to change something. Just call me Mandela, Jr.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

i hear ya.

I decided to contact them in order to reoccupy the space in my mind this thread was attempting to occupy.

These brain twisters are fun but they do require a bit of reality mixed in.

My initial thought was that perhaps kraft was up to no good but after finding zero evidence that the product ever existed i just wanted some official conformation.

The me threads are fun especially when we discover a company went through product branding changes without our permission.lol

This stouffers thing has been around for decades though. Ever since the 90's when i was in school and we were discussing such with unsuspecting people and even then the mandella effect was in full effect.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

This stouffers thing has been around for decades though. Ever since the 90's when i was in school and we were discussing such with unsuspecting people and even then the mandella effect was in full effect.

Wow! Must lead a sheltered life, but nobody I know had ever said anything about a Mandela Effect, only stumbled on it on the web, this past winter. This person was claiming things in the KJV Bible were altered that I know have never changed, in my life, nor from the mouths of some preachers, recorded, that predate me, as if not to mention the theological nonsense of the very idea. Of course, it's all a scheme to try and cast doubt, destabilize people. Here I was thinking this Mandela business was a more recent slide, further into the abyss of modern insanity, but in the 90's? Woe is we!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

yep we thought we were super smart getting people to search for that stuff at the grocery store.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
To address the latest posts:

Stouffers confirms Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing never existed (obviously), but many of us know it did - that's what this thread is about.

The Effect may have been going on since the beginning of time, it may be intrinsic to reality.

The Bible did change for myself and many others - it may not have changed for you.

You don't have to believe us.

I'm confident the Effect will be proven real in our lifetimes - unrelated to memory issues etc, rather related to properties of reality we have yet to understand.

When that day comes, I hope the unsavory realize their "communication faults", and are able to grow from them.

posted on Aug, 8 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Do let us know when that day comes. In the meantime I won't be holding my breath.

Who might "the unsavory" be and what do you mean by "communication faults"?
edit on 8-8-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join