It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Stove Top is a stuffing that was introduced by General Foods in 1972 (merging with Kraft in 1990 to form Kraft General Foods). It is a quick cooking ("instant") stuffing that is available in supermarkets. Unlike traditional stuffing, Stove Top can be prepared on the stove, in a pot. It is used as a side dish for meals as well as a medium in which some meats (pork, chicken) can be baked. It is sold in boxes and canisters. In 2005 it was reported that Kraft Foods, which has owned the brand since 1995, sells about 60 million boxes of Stove Top stuffing at Thanksgiving.[1]

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Again...sorry.
I can cook. I can turn bad into good.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I remember when stovetop stuffing was a General Foods product. I remember Stouffers for their lasagna and salisbury steaks in the frozen section. I do not know what else they made. I do not know if Stouffers was related to General Foods at all. I think that General Foods was bought out or merged with Kraft years ago.

We used to buy the big lasagnas in the trays, it was a decent product and affordable when on sale. Not as good as the wife's lasagna though, but better than the banquet and others were, Marie Colanders makes one too, but theirs was more expensive. We do not buy those anymore since the wife retired, she just makes it and we freeze it to reheat.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: xBWOMPx
a reply to: Pearj

Keep a look out for Stouffers lasagna, I LOVED that stuff, bought it all the time, just had it a few nights ago

I did too ,I think it was Wednesday night and it was pretty good.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Mandella effect may be a sign of a separation in terms of being able to manifest yourself into future existance…..maybe a large portion of us are beginning to flicker in and out as our intentions to be a part of the future dwindle and drain.I do remember Stouffers and also the Brenstein Bears....lol...there was a girl in my class with the last name of Stein and I took special note of the connection.
edit on 22-7-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
*DEEP SIGH*
just because you don't remenber something doesn't means the universe changed!
people that believe in the madela effect want the others to believe they have fail safe memories

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I find the Mandela Effect fascinating and although it makes more sense to believe that this effect can be attributed to an aspect of how humans process memory, the idea of some reality shift makes for interesting conversation. I'd say that ME is a real thing, an effect, regardless of what is actually causing it.

I tend toward two ideas.

One that our memories tend to simplify things to make it easier to store and process. Personally I have the habit of wearing blinders in that I only pay attention to certain aspects of my reality that are more important to me at the moment. For instance, when driving I pay more attention to landmarks than road signs, and I pay more attention to road hazards like other nearby vehicles or for deer crossing the road. Because of this I miss many details of the drive.

The other idea is that my conspiracy minded self can also somewhat accept the idea that for what ever reason, because of the more fluid aspect of digital record keeping, that many "facts" can be more easily altered to change history in a more real time way than what used to be the normal process.

History has always been rewritten by the victors when conquering another country or culture. Likely the same can be said for corporations that take over other companies and their products. I think it is not only possible but probable that a company would change historic facts to fit with their current situation to avoid any connection to what may be considered a questionable past. People have the idea that nothing on the internet can fully disappear over time, but things do get buried and changed given enough effort and expense. There are people doing business to change your digital footprint and search engines results to favor what can be found online about you or your company.

I would think that the best research to prove or disprove a ME would be done on micro-film or hard copies found in libraries or other historic archives. Few people have the time or resources to do that and you'd have to have a good reason to devote the time and effort to do so. Government and big business can probably justify that kind of commitment to make such widespread changes, so I believe such a conspiracy could exist, but as to a shifting reality that changes such trivial facts and having people remembering such shifts is out of the realm of possibility for me personally.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow there are some great responses here...

For the folks saying it's mnemonics - no.

I have a direct memory of the box, and a direct memory comparing the two boxes together.

This also doesn't have anything to do with Kraft buying a lesser company and absorbing "Stove Top Stuffing" - you can't trademark a description (look it up). lol ...If so - I hereby trademark "Instant Mashed Potatoes".

Yes - it's marketed as "Stove Top Stuffing", same meaning as "Instant Stuffing"...

..there were two different major brands of stove top stuffing..

..one of them was Stouffer's .

To say everyone remembers Stouffers Stove Top Stuffing... ..because - letter S, is silly.

With regard to the commercial - several people distinctly remember it being for Stouffers. I know it's weird and hard to believe - even blasphemy to those that refuse to believe the science behind a malleable reality.. ..but there's a chance the commercial "changed". Yup - I said that.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Have you ever sent in your DNA to one of those private (23andMe/Ancestry.com, etc.) companies, or not?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rollanotherone

What commercials?

I guess you didn't read my post, or Erik's.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
I have a direct memory of the box, and a direct memory comparing the two boxes together.

I really doubt you do, and the reason is quite simply.

You post about every single mandela effect conspiracy. While I'm sure you believe you've experienced it, it seems at this point you are simply googling 'Mandela Effect', and running with each and every one that comes up. Seriously, look at your post history.

There was never a Stouffers stuffing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

okay i'm on board with this one.
i do remember stouffers stovetop stuffing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
When will the government be rounding up these Mandela effected people. Their instability may well be a threat to our universe or time.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I try to pay alot of this subject no mind, but I do recall it being stouffers stovetop stuffing.

And there's this.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Black_Fox because: Add

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I get that. Read up on the Mandela Effect.

mandelaeffect.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

You can't prove or disprove ME from looking up hard copies because reality has changed (including old hard copies of products.) What one can find though, as has been frequented shared in ME threads in recent years, is various contradictory records: videos, audio, images and articles which mention the old reality. NASA mentions Haley's Comet, Amazon listings for "Berenstein Bears" books, etc. It seems that for those of us who are not programmed with the new reality our whole history remains the same. IOW, if you remember "Berenstein Bears" and made a video about them as a kid, chances are the video still has you saying "Berenstein." If the video also features someone of "Berenstain" reality then they will say "Berenstain" in the video, even if you remember them always saying "Berenstein."

An example of this would be the movie "Gandhi," in which Gandhi's name is pronounced both "Ghan-di" and "Gandy" by different actors. ME experiencers remember the name Gandhi spelled and pronounced differently. If this is a true ME (which I personally can't verify) then theoretically a movie like "Gandhi" would indeed contain contradictory wordings/pronunciations by different people.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think that because Stouffers sounds a lot like the beginning of Stove Top, people's memories are equating the two. I remember the commercials as always saying "Stove Top" and "stuffing".

Some may now be hearing in their mind "Stouffers" and "Stuffing" and thinking "Stouffers Stove Top".

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think one of the issues that I have with ME is the lack of critical thinking in a lot of the cases that are presented.

For example: land masses being in the wrong place. The simple fact is - that would cause ocean currents and weather patters to be quite different. In some of the cases (NZ being much further north), it would be HUGE climatic changes there. The NZ example is really good one: move it as far north as people who say it was a lot further north, would make it a huge TROPICAL island.

And yet: they don't claim that and insist that the climate was the same as it is here.

Let's consider the OP of this thread: Stouffer's making a stove top stuffing.

Why would a company who's food division (they had hotels and restaurants too) was always about frozen foods and entrees, have a single product (that was invented by General Foods...who had a Patent btw for it) that involved rehydrating bread and seasonings? Does it make any good business or legal sense?

Or is the claim that General Foods did not invent Stove Top Stuffing in "your universe" ?

That's something else: "Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing" - that's a mouth full. Here in "Our Universe" we didn't call it "General Food's Stove Top Stuffing", nor do people today call it "Kraft Stove Top Stuffing", we've always just referred to it as "Stove Top Stuffing" (though with today's generation of text speak, most people just say "Stuffing", and many look for a quick fix, instead of making grandma's original bread sage dressing from scratch).

Humans are the WORST data recorders ever made. Have 10 people witness something, and you'll get 10 different ways it went down. Yell "Fire!" in a crowded room and 99% of the people in there will panic and trample each other...instead of calmly assessing the situation and exiting the room. Yell "DON'T LOOK!" and people will, right at you. Yell "DON'T LOOK UP!" and most will.

Have someone say the word "Silk" 5 times and quickly, then ask them quickly "What do cows drink?", enjoy their answer as they get it wrong most times.

The human mind is easily fooled, easily tricked, sucks at recording data, does not retrieve data like a computer system, and will mess people up all the time.

Mass Hysteria

Crowd Psychology

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Googling Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing solves nothing, its been established it never existed here, which is the discrepancy between this timeline and collective memory, and why this thread has been made in the first place.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
I try to pay alot of this subject no mind, but I do recall it being stouffers stovetop stuffing.

And there's this.

This is more like it.Why would anyone doubt themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join