It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's suitcase blown up after bomb comment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well that serves as a nice strong warning to all not to mess with authority...ahh where does it end

oh yeah she was a complete idiot though....

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
But was the destruction of her personal luggage/items justifiable?

Yes it was justifiable. Serves her right! Maybe the next time she'll keep her [expletive] mouth shut!

Does Esha deserve to be reimbursed?

Not going to jail is justifiable reimbursement!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
Well that serves as a nice strong warning to all not to mess with authority...ahh where does it end

There are ways to address authority and there are ways to address authority. Butting heads with functionaries is not the way to do it. We all have Constitutionally protects means by which we can seek justice. Spouting off in an airport is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They should post signs in the airports. Do not joke about bombs or explosives or we will blow up your luggage and charge you at least $10,000 for our explosives to do the job! Any questions?

I wonder if the airport authority ever thought that it could be hazardous to just automatically blow up whatever they want. Depending upon what somebody put in a suitcase, the situation could become much worse by dispersing it explosively through the air. I suppose though they already knew that when you blow up women's underwear, it won't harm the environment too much but it will likely steam the woman who made the statement. I still think the signs would be good.

While the woman's statement is easily correct, no one should point that out to airport authority because they take their job very seriously. The only way I know to make flying completely safe would stop people from wanting to fly in the first place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join