It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian illuminati cannot keep quiet about facism..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Further demonstrating the illuminati's inability to conceal their facist dreams......

Berlusconi controls a $7.8 billion media empire that includes the nation's largest private television broadcaster, Mediaset. Together with state-run RAI, he controls about 90 percent of Italy's television market, leading to charges that he has too much influence over information that can be used for political and personal gains.

Berlusconi, speaking Italian, snapped: "Mr. Schulz, I know there is a producer in Italy who is making a film on the Nazi concentration camps. I will suggest you for the role of 'kapo.' You'd be perfect."

Italy's richest man has been dogged by legal problems and accused of having conflicts of interest because of his vast media holdings.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lol lmao foxnews lol lol lol

It is not the best source of news. lol lol lmao lmao lmao lmao i cant stop laughing about the source of the news.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Prove that Fox News is not the best source of news. And what do you think about the subject of this thread?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Berlusconi, speaking Italian, snapped: "Mr. Schulz, I know there is a producer in Italy who is making a film on the Nazi concentration camps. I will suggest you for the role of 'kapo.' You'd be perfect."

Berlu had a word with another European Rep. He just said to the guy he would do a perfect KAPO. It doesn't mean the �berfh�rer Berlu is a fascist.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
In order to get to power in italy Berlusconi's party made an alliance with an very well known fascist italian party, enough said.

He had legal problems, he got a law passed that granted him "special" immunity. More than enough said.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Actually MKultra is right, fox news is a biased media, and "they" want to create media wars, to create opinions, ideals and so on , so different that nobody will get together anymore.

But talking about Italy and berloussconi makes me feel sick how he was talking about the 500.000 people that were there in the G-8 in Genova, specially that he defended the policeman that shoot the 21 years old boy in self defense, he is a fascist 100% for sure, not just that buf NaZioNaLiST as well...

the article, interesting say the least...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
And check out the Club Rome, those are related with illuminati, berlousconni and much worst things, u might check them out, They are bilderberg style...

top topics

join