It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Hit With Fresh Evidence Of Hidden Collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Explain to me how a guy that gets Karen McDougals pays Russian hookers.

Inquiring minds WANT to know.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BwaaaaHaHaHa

What so fkin funny?

The source is right in the opening post.

Here it is again just for yooze.....

CRF vs Steele

Am seeing blank page you limo driver.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

What's so funny ?

Trump haters.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: angeldoll

Explain to me how a guy that gets Karen McDougals pays Russian hookers.

Inquiring minds WANT to know.

We know he likes and has frequented hookers.
We know he pee-pees.

Just kidding. The alleged reason was he wanted to "defile" the bed the Obama's slept in, so surely you understand that with his lack of maturity (read: behavior of a 14 year old girl), he would think this was cool.

Plus: Hookers! woo-hoo! American hookers, Russian hookers, he doesn't discriminate! There are reportedly other vids of him out on the town in Petersburg with hookers. Remember when Putin said "Russia has the most beautiful prostitutes in the world"? He said that because he knew how much Trump loves Hookers!

Poor Neo. You can't win for losing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Although there is no freedom of speech on a forum like ATS, America is the land of freedom of speech. And it’s quite funny that you want to impede people from having a differing opinion.

MAGA, right?

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: mekhanics

What's so funny ?

Trump haters.

What’s funnier is trump supporters who think this is actually a tangible thing, like it ACTUALLY means something.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Although there is no freedom of speech on a forum like ATS, America is the land of freedom of speech. And it’s quite funny that you want to impede people from having a differing opinion.

MAGA, right?

Pathetic.
Literally makes no sense, as we can equally disagree with your pathetic opinions without having to mention freedom of speech, see how that works, Roo?

edit on 22-7-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

We have been saying it here for a while. Its great that the truth is so wide spread now.

a reply to: Chadwickus
Of course it does. It means we were right.

edit on 7 22 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Literally makes complete sense.

When one of your comrades tells someone not to post here, how else is that construed?

Bunch of hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

No it means you have confirmation bias.

When she gets charged with....anything...start your bragginh, not before, otherwise you look like a bunch of peanuts.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What’s funnier is trump supporters who think this is actually a tangible thing, like it ACTUALLY means something.

It does... it means she'll go back in the woods soon. I'd rather she torture bigfoot with that screechy voice than me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Because she won't bloody leave!

Every time I think she has, she pops back up...I really wish she would leave.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

MAGA, right?

Pathetic.

No ,and if i recall australia has no freedom of speech rights apparently. I also said You are a foreigner and As such not covered under the Freedom of speech in our laws UNLESS you are here in the country at the time. I was trying to help you out by making a suggestion though since this urks you so badly. Hypocritical of you to post here right?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"Fake news witch hunt!!!!!!!"

Am I doing it right?

No, because you put it in quotes as if you wouldn't say that.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I honestly from just reading page one of replies so far agree with the left wingers here.

This will get thrown under the bus and for them to be dumb enough to try going after the Clinton Foundation.

Even if it goes anywhere other than the garbage bin it will never indict Hillary as the blame would fall on the foundation and she could easily claim that she was unaware of any actions taken by "employees or members"

Then all hrc has to do (guilty or not) to protect the organization is pay a top member or employee a handsome sum to take the blame and throw one or two low level employees under the bus of DOJ (that one naysayer guy and Keith, everyone hated Keith because he was annoying)
And poof foundation moves forward a CEO retires with a fortune that Clinton regains by doing another paid speech.

This is a nothing burger done by an amatuerly led organization that should know you can't beat the Russia narrative by trying to accuse the other side of the fence of doing g it even if you had proof.

The popular talk these days is Trump Russia, this move by RF won't even slow the lefts train down for 5 minutes.

Xuen....you are increasingly posting threads that are based on somewhat flimsy evidence or notions that are a bit thin.

And your supposed to be one of us, but your making us look bad man, it's news once it goes forward in court not when it's just been filed.

It only makes us look as crazy as them when we throw nothing burgers out too. I love you man but get it together.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Both parties are the same blah blah blah. Do you have anything other then tired GOP talking points that only strive to dissuade voters?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

nope . I say what I believe . Good day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join