It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Hit With Fresh Evidence Of Hidden Collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A non-profit org has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission.

They are going after the Clinton Campaign and some others.

Apparently some details are contained in the complaint that show some "collusion" with somebody in regards to that FusionGPS-Dossier deal 😎

Every detail counts 🤒

Hillary Hit With Fresh Evidence Of Hidden Collusion – Could Now Face An Official Charge

The non-profit Coolidge Reagan Foundation on Thursday filed a Federal Election Complaint against Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee, their law firm Perkins Coie, and Christopher Steele, the ex-British spy that authored the “pee dossier,” for violating campaign finance laws.

The non-profit charged that those parties hid payments made to and received by Fusion GPS, the firm that hired Steele to produce the dossier, in violation of finance laws.

Democrats have accused the Trump administration of colluding with foreigners when in reality it was the Democrats who colluded with foreigners, the non-profit charged.

CFR vs Steele

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Please,for the love of God,be true!Justice is way overdue!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Aren't campaign violations sort of like a traffic ticket to them as far as consequences. I see them charing her maybe with something silly, giving her probation (lol) and she has done her time.
edit on 21-7-2018 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Aren't campaign violations sort of like a traffic ticket to them as far as consequences. I see them charing her maybe with something silly, giving her probation (lol) and she has done her time.

Not in this case. But we'll find out if this is the one I can break blocks with my forehead.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I wouldn't expect anything to come of this. It's just a complaint containing information that is already well known and been discussed many times.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is this, the nth time some rightwing organization has filed something against Hillary? Who's next once that court case goes dead?

For those who are unaware, the Coolidge-Reagan Foundation is a partisan organization founded by Shaun McCutcheon, a major Republican donor and outspoken conservative activist. He publishes op-ed columns defending President Trump and criticizing politically biased news coverage.

The Hill

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wouldnt get your hopes up on this group. They seem to be another "non-profit" 501(c)(3) that argues only for partisan GOP cases.

Their chairman is the same McCutheon that sued the FEC to allow UNLIMITED SPENDING on campaigns... McCutcheon_v._FEC

These guys are trying to hide behind patriotism and "free speech".

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

GOOD, flush that turd down the toilet, flush a few times just to make sure, then send a fire cracker big enough to destroy that toilet. In the future that toilet will be known as a gate way to hell and how the god of lies and deceit was flushed down it once upon a time. Then there will be cults trying to summon the demon and trade there soul for power, see it will never end she will always find a loop hole, it's useless.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Yeah but it sure hurts during election season.

💥😎💥

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
"Fake news witch hunt!!!!!!!"

Am I doing it right?

edit on 7/21/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If anyone ever tells you the United State is a country that operates under the standards of law, just laugh..

Laws are for little people.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's just a complaint and of course, they are not going to throw a past first lady and someone who ran for president into prison. I would be really surprised if something actually comes out of this, this was already known by the government. It will most likely just be buried in the system.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I see the media is still stalking humanity with Ol Dodgy the sniper-fire dodging witch.

Why has Hollyweird not made a TV series about her and her ability to stay out of jail? That's what I want to know.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Coming soon to netflix.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

How stupid there is nothing illegal about a campaign paying to investigate an opposing candidate. This is just another frivolous lawsuit our legal system has to deal with.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"Fake news witch hunt!!!!!!!"

Am I doing it right?

Well she is an actual witch...so yes

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

For those who are unaware, the Coolidge-Reagan Foundation is a partisan organization founded by Shaun McCutcheon, a major Republican donor and outspoken conservative activist. He publishes op-ed columns defending President Trump and criticizing politically biased news coverage.

The Hill

And?

What's wrong with those objectives, or being unaware of those aspects?
Both sides are hypocritical as sh#! And yet folks squabble like there's a difference.

SMH.

edit on E31America/ChicagoSat, 21 Jul 2018 23:53:21 -05007pmSaturdayst11pm by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

McCutcheon is responsible for the state of US politics today. His bull# lawsuit that the SOCTUS took up and in the end declared unlimited money is okay in politics because money somehow equals speech.

He and his group filed amicus brief in favor of partisan gerrymandering and were making the claim that an Arizona voter initiative to create an independent distracting body was unconstitutional because the people "were not a legislative body".

These people are not good people. They are not doing this to find the "truth" or anything of that nature. They are another attack dog 501(c)(3) that the GOP runs.

If you cant see differences between the two parties you might want to figure out where the propaganda is coming in.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I appreciate the information, but I could care less.
I have better things to expend my energy towards.

Just seeing it for what it is because, as it pertains to our discussion, the other side has the same sh# going covertly and overtly without any substantial oversight or consequences. Therefore, what major change can one realistically hope for?

Political theater(propaganda)although entertaining, hasn't an ounce of integrity, doesn't serve the individual, nor can it be remedied or it would have been decades ago.

The 'differences' folks may see between parties are the propaganda itself used to placate the population, undermine substantive change, and continue the agenda to f# over everyone and everything.

If folks can't see that, it's not surprising.

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 22 Jul 2018 01:12:59 -05007amSundaynd01am by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

What is this, the nth time some rightwing organization has filed something against Hillary? Who's next once that court case goes dead?

The Hill

Hi there sexy,

That Impeachment Imminent still?

Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk Hack.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join