It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange, another casualty of Trump and the Alt-Right

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Pamela Anderson Says Trump Should Pardon Julian Assange Next

Where's Trump?? Where are his supporters?

You do know Trump doesn't actually have any power over Ecuador or the UK, right?

He isn't President of the World.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: DBCowboy

You know Obama wasn't a communist, the regime wasn't communist, his policies weren't communist...

I am sure you are smart enough to know that

keep trying though

Being in denial is a bad thing for the mind if taken to the extreme.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Pardon? What should trump pardon him for? He's not charged with anything here but I understand there is a warrant out for him in the U.K.. Evading police? Is that it?

Sweden want Assange after allegations that when he had sex with some girls the consent was agreed on condition he wore a condom. They claim he removed the condom without their knowledge breaching the terms of consensual sex, making it rape under Sweden's law.
Sweden requested extradition from the UK so he ran to the Equador embassy claiming asylum.
Assange claimed asylum because he believed if he was sent to Sweden then the Swedish authorities would give him up to the US if they requested him.

He's wanted by UK authorities for jumping bail after the Swedish authorities issued an EU arrest warrent, that is a seperate crime here. Minor crime though, jail time would be unlikely, probably a fine and community service if convicted, but Britain has an extradition agreement with the US so if they requested him he'd be on a plane to America quickly.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Seth Rich, another casualty of Hillary and the Alt-Left.

There fixed it for you.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I've never been silent on this issue.

Assange, Snowden, Binney, etc are American heroes/patriots. They exposed some of the most corrupt and insidious (not to mention insulated from review/accountability/need-determination) government programs and greatly tied/forced the government's hands. Anything that harms government's lies and false narratives or causes it to have less options (ie: not permitting them to default to secrecy) is good

I've never stopped supporting Assange. Nor will I. I've always opposed the administration's back-peddling in RE: to the above.

As long as Trump doesn't try to extradite him, he should be free to go. If he's held by any other nation, and if the US Marines aren't sent in to kill them/free him then I may have to reconsider my vote.

But as long as the United States doesn't attempt extradition (the reasons are invented/patently false) and as long as we don't tolerate any other country attempting the same then I have no complaints. Of course I'd still never vote for Democrats, but going third party/libertarian? Very real possibility. Unless our country does the right thing and takes any action necessary to secure Assange.

........I guess on the bright side, if Assange goes down, there is a massive insurance file out there waiting for keys to unlock it.
edit on 7/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
If he's held by any other nation, and if the US Marines aren't sent in to kill them/free him then I may have to reconsider my vote.
He WILL be detained the second he steps out of that embassy for jumping his bail. After that who knows. Will you hold off with US marines storming London until he answers that charge in court?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

If it were up to me, US armed forces would level every single impediment between Assange and safety since every criminal charge against him is based on lies/false information. To be sure, I don't personally recognize any charges against Assange as legitimate - instead, I see them for the farce they are.

He no doubt has information in his insurance file that would deliver a serious blow to DEEPSTATE traitors. Only good part is that the second he's in custody, there's a chance the key will be released (supposedly in a predetermined process). There may even be enough evidence there to arrest the subversive, disgusting, treasonous, swamp-dwelling opposition and charge them with Federal capital offenses. There are 41 capital offenses in the US Code.

I think Assange is a national asset, vastly more valuable than every single now-worthless Dollar in circulation. He could be the end to our DEEPSTATE subversion problems.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The left has done a great deal to demonize Wikileaks,

Uhuh, right... right... and what's the Trump administration doing for Assange right now?

oh wow Uhuh, right.... right... and whats the Democrats(like all of you) doing for Assange right now?

this entire thread is misleading in title, several people have challenged you to provide any information or evidence how this has anything to do with the alt right.
thats deceptive titling and I plan to contact the moderators to demand you either post proof or change the title of this thread.
I dont like disinfo spread by liars, you just destroyed your credibility on this Board.
the point of ATS is to deny ignorance, while here you are clearly spreading it.

what a shill, but at least you provided us with a good laugh for your BS. oh, we arent the only ones laughing at you,

i.imgflip.com...

i.imgflip.com...

edit on 22-7-2018 by AutisticEvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Uh, he has to be charged with something before he can be pardoned, Columbo.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I support Glenn Greenwald. I support Julian Assange. I support Donald Trump.

This kind of hyper-partisan propaganda doesnt work on many of us anymore and its a thing of the past.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

If it were up to me, US armed forces would level every single impediment between Assange and safety since every criminal charge against him is based on lies/false information.

So to be clear, you would send US forces into Britain to bust him out if he's arrested and getting sent back to Sweden to face the original claims as per the European arrest warrant? Really?

He will be arrested for breaking the UK laws regarding jumping bail if he gets kicked out of the embassy this week. The UK has no choice as until we leave the EU we are governed ultimately by the European Court. Who knows what will happen then, will he be extradited to Sweden to face the charges there, or will the US/Trump demand extradition to America?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hey, either way, at least this criminal conspiracy will finally be dealt a significant blow by his insurance file.

Supposedly there is serious dirt on many world leaders (hilariously collected by their own intelligence services, and leaked) along with evidence of crime after crime after crime.

So to be clear, you would send US forces into Britain to bust him out if he's arrested and getting sent back to Sweden to face the original claims as per the European arrest warrant? Really?

Yes. As a matter of National Security, if I were in charge that is what I'd do. But I'm not in charge

Reason being is that Assange most likely has the documents/evidence required to arrest/convict/punish the DEEPSTATE's entire seditious conspiracy against the United States. Stopping their conspiracy is the only concern for most freedom loving patriotic flag-waiving Americans, and IMO use of our war machine to defend this country from domestic threats is perfectly justified

Liberal governments (especially worthless subversive globalist slime like the EU) will use their fake legal systems to, in their best effort, prevent Assange from getting that vital information to proper authorities in the Trump administration/GOP congress to act on it immediately.

Again I believe the insurance file itself *will* be opened for all to see should Assange be arrested/killed. In fact, I'm praying for it

I just don't believe it is wise to waste an opportunity to relegate the globalists/DEEPSTATE to the trash bin. Permanently.
edit on 7/22/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Star for honesty, but if say President Trump ordered a US snatch squad to liberate Assange from a UK jail while being held for jumping bail that would be a diplomatic crisis, surely an act of war because UK cops/prison guards would presumably be shot in the process.

I could see them easily doing it because there are no guns in UK jails, the guards don't even have sticks, but can you imagine the mess that would create in global politics? I imagine if US forces violently extracted Assange he would be in a low flying helicopter to a US base in Norfolk or somewhere then flown out. There's no way it could be done secretly, it would be diplomatic disaster.

Come on, you are teasing me aren't you? Would you really advocate effectively an attack on the UK to extract Assange?

...I agree about the insurance policy if it's true

EDIT
The USAF base he flew from in my scenario would quickly be surrounded by British troops and where do we go from there over one man?
edit on 22-7-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: JBurns

Star for honesty, but if say President Trump ordered a US snatch squad to liberate Assange from a UK jail while being held for jumping bail that would be a diplomatic crisis, surely an act of war because UK cops/prison guards would presumably be shot in the process.

I could see them easily doing it because there are no guns in UK jails, the guards don't even have sticks, but can you imagine the mess that would create in global politics? I imagine if US forces violently extracted Assange he would be in a low flying helicopter to a US base in Norfolk or somewhere then flown out. There's no way it could be done secretly, it would be diplomatic disaster.

Come on, you are teasing me aren't you? Would you really advocate effectively an attack on the UK to extract Assange?

...I agree about the insurance policy if it's true

EDIT
The USAF base he flew from in my scenario would quickly be surrounded by British troops and where do we go from there over one man?

Try to understand Americans feelings on it CCG. We feel because he is a voice of exposure against corruption in the United States that we need to protect him against persecution or prosecution. But you are 100 percent correct in your leanings and thoughts spoken here.

He did jump bail, and despite any excuse we come up with it would be disastrous for any of us to intervene in a foreign countries law enforcement. Jburns only speaks out of passion, not necessarily thoughtless disregard.

It is a matter that concerns us, because if he is persecuted we will only see that as an example of what will happen should any do what he did again.

If he is silenced then who will dare blow the whistle next time our country commits a war crime or attempts to subvert the people?

If I had the power and means yes I would want to free him, but I also understand that if we want to see corruption end we cannot make exceptions just because we "Like the guy". The same goes for Trump.

I hope you understand me here, it is what it is, whether certain people want to except it or not.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Sweden want Assange after allegations that when he had sex with some girls the consent was agreed on condition he wore a condom

Sweeden no longer want to talk to him about these allegations.. Why. because its all make belief.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So Trump did what exactly? You made it sound as if he personally murdered Assange in the title. Wtf is this?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

It's called "fake news"
We just didn't expect a member of our community to throw away his credibility over an easily exposed agenda.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Sweden want Assange after allegations that when he had sex with some girls the consent was agreed on condition he wore a condom

Sweeden no longer want to talk to him about these allegations.. Why. because its all make belief.

You don't know that, it's just your opinion. Sweden haven't dropped the investigation and the statue of limitation is 2020 so if he goes back there before then they will arrest him. The Swedish authorities say they have just dropped it because they couldn't serve him notice.
He'll be arrested in Britain for failing to appear before a court, that is exactly what he did by running to the embassy.

I sit on the fence because I'm not him or the girl who is still making the allegations, but for you to state it is all make believe is a bit disingenuous in my opinion. You know no more than me or any other ATS member.

(post by PublicOpinion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AutisticEvo

Totally understand

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join