It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to flush fluoride and chlorine out of your body.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Fluoride being a population control drug because it is stored in the glands is the conspiracy.

It's an old one to. Surprised you don't know about it.

The thing is the stuff your talking about is the bread and butter of that old conspiracy.

It has never been proven that toxic levels of fluoride can store up in the glands.

Can you prove it?

This is not an attack.

Its not so much a conspiracy, Fluoride, chlorine, bromine, and iodine are 4 similar halogens that attach to the pineal gland and thyroid. Fluoride can and will block iodine receptors. Fluoride and chlorine will soak up in your thyroid while not producing the hormones your thyroid needs to fuction properly. Taking an iodine supplement will replace fluoride and chlorine in your thyroid. dont believe me, take some and you'll feel sick the first few times from detox. My doctor said that you can get iodine poisoning from taking too much iodine at once of course, he recommended his dose of potassium iodide or SSKI instead of the iodine just the fact your body will convert what it needs and flush out the rest, sure, you can take too much potassium iodide as well.

I have heard of the whole fluoride conspiracy, knowing that nazi's studied with it for population control and learning it's not a good halogen for our bodies alone made me not like the idea of it but I never did a lot of study on it and the effects until I met my doctor last year, very cool old school dude. he was telling me how doctors use to use medicines that worked well and were healthy but those medicines undermine the FDA these days such as reversing the effects of fluoride, chlorine and the crap they do to our food as well. You gotta look for tell tale signs such as Monsanto and the fact our leaders will not eat or drink Monsanto's food and they filter there water and use reverse osmosis systems with mineral supplements, on top of that they take a separate set of flu shots from other countries instead of the ones they make for the public in the USA. Kinda like the swine flu, they took a set made from germany but insisting that the people of america take the ones they developed. My teacher that was a microbiologist said that he didn't trust it just the fact the H1N1 was a very weak flu strand and easy to manipulate, he said they would manipulate it in school and the military all the time, but different strands from animals would not mutate with the human H1N1 it would only attach itself but not effect humans. He believed our government had something else in mind from it. Anyway, im wondering off, the whole point is I dont trust the FDA, I do trust my doctor.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'd say it's better to take iodine from natural food sources.
That way, you don't have to worry about overdose poisoning or any side effects you may have from taking something like what OP's mentioned.

So there are many iodine in sea food and one that I particularly like is seaweeds.

Look up seaweed soup, it's very rich, full of iodine and it works wonders if your thyroid health is effected.

I know there are folks whose stomachs just can't take the taste of seaweeds,
but hey once you get use it, it's not so bad and afterall you can even make a fresh salad out of it too.

Just don't eat it too much but I doubt there'd be anyone who would though

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Damn, I was looking forward to a belligerent response! About the rum talking: been there! Too many times to remember.

I've read convincing things on both sides of this pineal gland/calcification/iodine/flouride deal that I've given up trying to figure it out. And besides, it's common practice to manipulate the way that study results are presented so that whomever sponsored the study benefits. I think it's like that with everything. Unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I never really dived into the fluoride conspiracy and iodine part of it. I just know what my really old doc said and looked into it. I have seen the negative reports that people claim on over use of potassium iodide but he insisted this medicine has been used for a very long time and said I would have to use it regularly every day for at least 10 years for it to have a negative side effect. Anyway, I honestly did not know this would spawn a debate about the conspiracy of fluoride. But the studies I found that were done in the early to mid 1900's were for mass control using fluoride, to me that was a tale tell sign that there wasn't something good about it. My doctor never said anything about the Pineal gland being over flowed with fluoride that was other studies I have found online, he just mentioned the Thyroid, he said he was a thyroid doctor for 20+ years, he use to test for the fluoride halogen and chlorine halogen and it would show up in the thyroid and the only way to flush it out was iodine, he said most people that have thyroid issues grew up on fast food and junk because of the lack of iodine their body need from veggies, in a nut shell. So anyways, I trusted him, he's helped me quite a bit in the health issues ive had, the VA just gave me bulls*hit for the last 10 years and he's happened to solve a lot of my problems in a very simple manner. Anyway, I originally wanted to share because I didn't think too many people were aware of the benefits of potassium iodide, apparently there is a big conspiracy about it....

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

First hand info from a nurse friend...plenty of info online about baking soda and kidney health and reducing high blood acidic levels.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Fluoride calcifies the Pineal gland
...studies have shown this.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I am overly sensitive to chlorine, I can’t smell it in cold tap water but I sure as hell can in a hot bath! It literally smells poisonous to me.

I have a friend who I always refused to drink a cup of tea when visiting as I couldn’t stand the taste of the water despite the tea flavour. They have since bought a filter and now they can taste the difference too.

I’m not convinced the filter gets rid of the chlorine though just takes the taste away somehow. I think my best option will be to get my drinking water from a local spring and filter that or just by spring water. Which I would never normally do but think I am some what allergic or intolerant of what’s considered safe levels of chlorine in tap water.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I am overly sensitive to chlorine, I can’t smell it in cold tap water but I sure as hell can in a hot bath! It literally smells poisonous to me.

I have a friend who I always refused to drink a cup of tea when visiting as I couldn’t stand the taste of the water despite the tea flavour. They have since bought a filter and now they can taste the difference too.

I’m not convinced the filter gets rid of the chlorine though just takes the taste away somehow. I think my best option will be to get my drinking water from a local spring and filter that or just by spring water. Which I would never normally do but think I am some what allergic or intolerant of what’s considered safe levels of chlorine in tap water.

It is easy to get chlorine out of water. If you boil water, the chlorine loses it's bond because it is in a gaseous form usually, and goes into the air and polutes the air.

Here is a simple article that shows the process of boiling. I usually do not provide references like this, but most people can understand this and it is about the same as the real research I have read. www.wikihow.com...

But the problem is that fluoride does not work that way, the more you boil it, the more concentrated it gets. It is in a salt form I guess. www.sciencedirect.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thanks for the info, I heard that if you let water stand the chlorine will evaporate before the water does, that was in a guide for growing plants so it can’t be to great for them either.

The thing I find curious though is the water is boiled when making tea, and besides beer that’s pretty much all we drink in Yorkshire
yet I can taste it in the tea so maybe it’s something else I’m tasting, or maybe the boiling process is to quick in a kettle? I’ll check the link thanks anyway.

Thankfully the water is not fluoridated where I live so that’s not an issue for me at least.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Thanks for the info, I heard that if you let water stand the chlorine will evaporate before the water does, that was in a guide for growing plants so it can’t be to great for them either.

The thing I find curious though is the water is boiled when making tea, and besides beer that’s pretty much all we drink in Yorkshire
yet I can taste it in the tea so maybe it’s something else I’m tasting, or maybe the boiling process is to quick in a kettle? I’ll check the link thanks anyway.

Thankfully the water is not fluoridated where I live so that’s not an issue for me at least.

Tea is high in a fluoride compound, that compound is not the same as in fluoridated water though. Even though tea actually has a form of speed in it, it also has a calming effect and a diuretic effect because of organic fluorides in the tea.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

If you wanna make a filter all you need is charcoal, rock, and sand.

My hobby is to go miles out into a forest with as little gear as possible. I do this for weeks at a time regularly.
I have tested this against many synthetic filters.

The synthetic usually win.

You can filter with charcoal and sand but it will never be 100% and I would never trust it in the type of water that is used in that lifesaver bottle video.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Fluoride, chlorine, bromine, and iodine are 4 similar halogens that attach to the pineal gland and thyroid

Do you have real evidence of this? Papers and test reviewed and agreed upon by the majority of the medical profession?

I don't believe things just because the idea is "out of the box " or " goes against the norm."

I need to see real test that have been done on the glands.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Something I learned in the army, you do know charcoal is the main thing that protects soldiers in there bio chemical suits, that's all that's in it, charcoal works very well.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigbrooklyn

high blood acidic levels.

My sister is a doctor and she tells me that this is a myth.

She was a general doctor for 10 years and then became a radiologist.

Her hobby is nutrition.

My family doctor tells me the same.

I just called my sister and she says that the foods we eat have nothing to do with how acidic/alkali blood is.

She says baking soda can raise the acid levels a tiny bit in the blood but not without eating enough to feel very uncomfortable and even have some series side effects.

Not because of the acid levels but because of damage to the GI tract from the baking soda.

She said that no mater what we eat or how much, the kidneys will regulate our blood and keep it from getting to alkali or acidic.

I was just told my a women that has been studying medicine for over 40 years that humans can not change our blood in this way by our diet.

If you can't believe what this doctor has to say why would you trust your friends doctor?

Read up on research that is per-reviewed and done by doctors who study in the field of blood.

I can not find any research with this level of quality done during my search online. Can you link any?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Fluoride, chlorine, bromine, and iodine are 4 similar halogens that attach to the pineal gland and thyroid

Do you have real evidence of this? Papers and test reviewed and agreed upon by the majority of the medical profession?

I don't believe things just because the idea is "out of the box " or " goes against the norm."

I need to see real test that have been done on the glands.

No, I wish I had asked for a test, I didn't know this whole thing was that big of a conspiracy, I just know what he told me, I know how sick potassium iodide made me the first few times I took it, I told him about it and if I should be concerned and he said no, it's only flushing the chemicals and metals out of my body, once im flushed it wont make me feel sick anymore. And it doesn't so if this is all true and he tested me I should have little to no fluoride in my system.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Link them please.

I can not find one per-reviewed study done by doctors that specialize in the glands.

Studies with multiple people doing the same research and finding the same conclusions.

I haven't found that yet.

All the papers I have found are just copies of one test that was done in the 50s by one person.

Science is not science if the results are not repeated and verified by many people many times over many years.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

high blood acidic levels.

My sister is a doctor and she tells me that this is a myth.

She was a general doctor for 10 years and then became a radiologist.

Her hobby is nutrition.

My family doctor tells me the same.

Just to reply back to this part, My doctor is an ENT and specialized as a thyroid doctor since he started over 50 years ago and has been in practice for a very long time. Im sure everyone has their theories and opinions but I trust in my doctors advice more then your doctors. it's a preference, he may be wrong but he may be right as well, I have not gotten sick near as much, lost weight and been able to control my anxiety and ptsd by following his instructions, my so called psoriasis has gone away too since ive been listening to him. Anyway, Potassium iodide and apple cider vinegar has been used as medicine for a very long time and TBH I trust an old doctor better then a government that wants to put fluoride and chlorine in our food and water among many other chemicals and blasting our meats with radiation. That's a definite reason not to trust our government that does that crap. people are living shorter lives and getting cancer much more now because of our foods and FDA. My grandma and grandpa smoked since they were teenagers and my grandfather lived to be 92 and my grandma is still walking around talking s*hit and being her usual perverted self in her late 80's still smoking, today people who start smoking at 15 can get lung cancer and die by the time they are in there 20's or 30's why? chemicals. Anyway, iodine is safe to use and has been used for a very long time in the past. It's not a conspiracy, it's a halogen, 1 of 4 your body absorbs, which one do you want your body absorbing, that is not a theory, that is a fact. Ive posted links in this thread with studies done already, you may or may not agree that will be your preference.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Anyone have any more feedback on this? I think they put fluoride in my water here and I'm not sure if I should be worried about it or not.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FreedomRock

There is fluoride in a cup of tea..... tea has naturally occuring fluoride.

Chloramine is what the authorities are putting in water....... and can only be removed with a whole house fitler system.

Mix ammonia and chloride and you have Chloramine.........
I read an email online where a man complained to the water company about putting Chloramine in and they denied it...... eventually they said 'we don' t ever put Chloramine in the water.... however we put in chloride and ammonia...... and the two combine in the system.... which results in Chloramine.

If you want to drink pure water get a water distiller.
edit on 23-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yea, that's a good point. If something's naturally occurring and in very small amounts, I'm not gonna fret over that.

But, i'm not sure I want to be drinking the chemicals on daily basis if I don't have to.

Wouldn't a good water filter remove most of this? Or is there a distiller anyone would recommend?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join