It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to flush fluoride and chlorine out of your body.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xBWOMPx

Fluoride being a population control drug because it is stored in the glands is the conspiracy.

It's an old one to. Surprised you don't know about it.

The thing is the stuff your talking about is the bread and butter of that old conspiracy.

It has never been proven that toxic levels of fluoride can store up in the glands.

Can you prove it?

This is not an attack.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The best filters in the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I’ve heard chlorine is supposed to be tasteless too, if that’s the case why does the tap water around here taste like I’m drinking from someone’s treated swimming pool? I’m also sensitive to bleach can’t stand the stuff.

Some people are sensitive to smells and taste is all. Doesn't mean there is more of that chemical in the water.
Are you the only person that taste it?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Fluoride being a population control drug because it is stored in the glands is the conspiracy.

It's an old one to. Surprised you don't know about it.

The thing is the stuff your talking about is the bread and butter of that old conspiracy.

It has never been proven that toxic levels of fluoride can store up in the glands.

Can you prove it?

This is not an attack.

Uncover old germany tests and results on fluoride prior to WWII. ultimately, i take the advice from my ent doctor which use to be a thyroid doctor for 20+ years that tought me about this. He actually helped me lose my weight i gained after iraq, working on my candida issue and getting my metabolism back on track. My so called psoriasis the VA treated for 10 years they never got rid of he managed to do with his medicine instructions and sski within 2 weeks and my weight just by flushing my body out of fluoride and chlorine and kicking dairy products from my diet. Look, you do some research or not, you believe me or not idc, i want to help those who actually seek the health and wellness. I didnt lose my weight within two weeks but my psoriasis yes, that was actually a fungal infection. He had me take sski to thin my mucos to help rid of the candida but he taught me a lot about the thyroid. Anyway, take it as you want, sure, too much of anything at once can be poison, duh, idk why people think they have to point that out. If you think im a nut, mark me off as one and drive on, but dont be a dick about your opinion and point fingers and play the im right your wrong game gtfo and drive on.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

If you think im a nut

I never called you a nut.

I asked for evidence of what you are claiming.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The person you're responding to wasn't a dick at all. In fact, no one in this thread has been. The problem here is that you're equating someone having a different opinion from you as being a dick. I've watched you lash out at each person in this thread who has supplied a different stance than you and it's weird. Why you're so fired up and emotional about anyone having a different take on the issue, is interesting.

On topic, as several folks have pointed out, it's an issue with many different factors at play. It's possible there are a few different "correct" solutions or approaches.

Looking forward to your aggressive and belligerent response.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If you think im a nut

I never called you a nut.

I asked for evidence of what you are claiming.

well that seem to be picking a fight with OP.

any reasonable talk in this thread is fighten words it seems.

edit on 22-7-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: rickymouse

Interesting thanks for contributing. I think I’m sensitive to chlorine I can actually taste it in tap water, I use a filter but I believe all this does is get rid of the taste rather than the chlorine itself?

I am wondering wether to get a reverse osmosis filter or wether it will be a waste of money? Or should I buy spring water, but again issues with it being bottled and leaching plastics?

I’ve heard chlorine is supposed to be tasteless too, if that’s the case why does the tap water around here taste like I’m drinking from someone’s treated swimming pool? I’m also sensitive to bleach can’t stand the stuff.

The smell of chlorinated water is worse than the taste. The two are related though, the smell can trigger our body to taste it. I do not like drinking much chlorinated water because of the taste but am not afraid of drinking a little. Over-consumption of chlorinated water cannot be good for us, and remember, cooking with it does create chemistry that is not that great if over-consumed too. I prefer to have good well water than water out of plastic containers or chlorinated water. I am more of against floridation than chlorination though, I do see a need for putting chlorine in public water supplies to keep people from getting sick from contaminants in the water. Especially when there are leaks in the pipes underground which happens in most cities and the pressure drops in the pipes and water gets in and contaminates the water. They do have a boil advisory here sometimes when they work on city pipes or the pressure drops in the system in places.

Chlorination has a legitimate reason for being done, public safety. Fluoridation does not have a good enough risk factor to be done. Put fluoride in toothpaste or a person can buy drops cheap, let the government subsidize drops instead of putting it in water. Too much fluoride from all sources combined is bad for us.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Have you heard that they also put in ammonia in the water now...............when combined with chlorine it produces chloramine.
If you look on line it will tell you that these two chemicals should not be mixed together and inhaled...it produces a toxic gas...probably best to avoid steaming baths or showers.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Have you heard that they also put in ammonia in the water now...............when combined with chlorine it produces chloramine.
If you look on line it will tell you that these two chemicals should not be mixed together and inhaled...it produces a toxic gas...probably best to avoid steaming baths or showers.

Ammonia is present in some ground waters contaminated by organics and nitrogen. You can test that with a soil test kit, the PH is a giveaway of nitrogen contamination. Up here it is too many minerals like manganese, Selenium, and radium that seem to be a problem. Go farther north to the copper country and copper might be an issue. Sulfur can be a little problem here occasionally in water too.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The water company puts it in.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The water company puts it in.

Ammonia mixed with chlorine gives off a toxic gas which kills just about anything, I do not know why a water company would add those two to water at the same time. I would think that chlorine would be the one that would be best for that, because a little Ammonia added to water would not kill bacteria, higher concentrations would though but you could not drink water like that without a bad taste. I am not sure that a practice like that would be actually good when dealing with public water, Ammonia would leach lead out of the pipes I think.

I am not sure why a water plant would add Ammonia unless the PH was too high.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Why do they put fluoride in the water supply?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Does anyone know if a water distiller removes fluoride, chlorine and ammonia?
And also I bought a water filter for my shower and the company said it removes chloramine but when I tested the water with a TDS meter the reading was no different than before I fitted the filter. I complained to the company and they replied ...a TDS meter does not detect chloramine..........is that true?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Why do they put fluoride in the water supply?

It is a disinfectant. It actually does a decent job. Some communities use silver and some other ways, even iodine could be used, but there are problems with many people when Iodine is used. Plus, Iodine does have a tint usually that forms in organics, so the white cake may not be white anymore. They use Kosher salt and canning salt to keep that color from forming in pickling.

Our skin is perfectly good at taking up iodine, I have iodine in the medicine cabinet and know it can be used to raise iodine levels in the body just by being absorbed through the skin. Between iodine and hydrogen peroxide, I take care of most cuts that way. We also have some iodorol in stock and we take it occasionally. It changes my eye color from green to silver green when I take one...kind of strange. Very noticable color change too. We are down to about ten tablets, I suppose it is time to order some more for stock. Next time I order from Vitacost I should get some. We take a tablet about once a month, but my mineral pill has iodine in it and the wife's has a little in her expensive vitamin/mineral pill. Hers has something to do with Low Dog designing it. Methyl folate and cobalamin plus some decent vitamin and mineral chemistry structures.

If I get low on Iodine I tend to get a little adhd like, it is hard to explain the feeling.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It is a disinfectant.

I asked why do they put in fluoride.....................but I think your reply is speaking about chlorine.

edit on 22-7-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It is a disinfectant.

I asked why do they put in fluoride.....................but I think your reply is speaking about chlorine.

Oops, I misread that. They found out about forty years ago that certain fluoride compounds block acetylcholine in the body and wanted to make us so we could not reason enough to challenge the government. Soldiers were used to test it on first, overdrinking the water caused some to die but they figured out an adequate dosing to dumb us down enough so we just went along with what the government was spewing.

That is my interpretation of posibilities of what was going on anyway. supplementing retinol or even molybdenum would have been a better way, even vitamin D can help more, but they chose something that made us more apt to comply with what we are told. Trouble is the form in water doesn't work right, long term use causes more problems in people than fixing any teeth, I read a lot of research on Fluoride, it was not put in because of our teeth, since when has our government ever worried about things like teeth, they worry that we won't believe their crap.

Here is an article addressing fluoride effect on cognition. fluoridealert.org...
edit on 22-7-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No, your right, he didnt call me a nut. I was drinking and was wrong, every thread strongfp has engaged me in has been an argument, i was a little fired up... And i have supplied a link a few times about the 4 halogens your body stores in your thyroid and pineal gland. I dont think links and websites work just the fact there are a lot out there that say the opposite as well. Im just going off what my doctor says. But i do know the 1st 2 days i felt super sick for 2 hours each time i took it and my dr said that it was normal because it was replacing the halogens that were stored in my thyroid and flushing unnecessary metals out of my body.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

My bad, sorry dude or dudet, rum was talking last night.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If you wanna make a filter all you need is charcoal, rock, and sand. You can use a 55 gallon drum or water ever you choose to put the stuff in. 25% sand first on the bottom, then 25% rock on top of the sand and 50% charcoal on top. filters dirty water every time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join