It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Releases Carter Page FISA Applications

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Over 24 hours, front page, and a complete lack of certain... characters in this thread. Odd. Or maybe, not so odd...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Over 24 hours, front page, and a complete lack of certain... characters in this thread. Odd. Or maybe, not so odd...

Waiting for President Trump to follow-through with the request from the House Intel Committee, to DECLASIFFY certain pages.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Why waste your time I guess they think since they WON'T be admitting they were wrong? Some appear to be married to the evil side of this thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil
Ok so I gotta admit I dont jnow much about this Carter Page guy. I try not to get too deep into political debates so please someone explain this to me. I though I remembered reading something on ATS before about Carter Page's name was exposed in another court case as "Informant 1" or something. I remember reading that his name was revealed to be a paid FBI informant in that case???? Am I wrong?

If so then that means the FBI planted their paid informant with Trump Campaign then took out a FISA warrant on that same Paid Informant to get wiretap/survailance approval for Tump Campaign/Trump Tower????

I guess thats a convenient way to be assured you are guaranteed that FISA warrant and then that Paid Informant will also go along 100% with whatever happens cause hes on your bankroll???

I could be way off, so apologies if i am. Just asking for clarity...
Thanks

Everything you said is accurate.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Waiting for President Trump to follow-through with the request from the House Intel Committee, to DECLASIFFY certain pages.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

I was under the impression that they sent the warrant application to POTUS as a chance to object to releasing whatever the WH finds objectionable. After so many days and without a response from the WH I am under the impression Congress will release it with only methods and sources redacted.

Given the lack of Democratic responses after the Lisa Page testimony, at least to me, spoke volumes on how damning her testimony was. I think the release of the warrant application was an attempt by the DOJ to preempt an impeachment vote by the House and give Democrats a chance to adopt new talking points that spin the warrant application.

So far both have been a complete failure for Democrats.

So far there is nothing in the warrant application that goes beyond the claims in the dossier so that should be interesting. I am curious if Manafort is going to use this to bolster his claims regarding his prosecution.

Any attempt to shut this down is going to have Democrats going apoplectic. Maybe its time to just batten down the hatches and have Trump fire Rosenstein and Mueller. Democrats are going to constantly bitch regardless so why try to appease them anymore?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Holy crap! I just read this morning that Clapper rolled over on Obama during a CNN interview, saying Obama was indeed behind the whole thing.

Article on Zero Hedge.

If it weren’t for President Obama we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set up a whole sequence of events which are still unfolding today including Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation. President Obama is responsible for that. It was he who tasked us to do that intelligence community assessment in the first place.

And since we've now seen that almost every aspect of that "assessment" was wholly phony, it seems the Titanic has now officially hit the iceberg.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Maybe they've been laid off, or reassigned to monitor Twitter threads, or something.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
A Review of the DOJ/FBI FISA Application Release…

Having read, re-read and re-re-read, the recent FISA application release, here’s my take at both the 30,000 ft and granular level.

First, the elevated review is actually more interesting than the granular, which is remarkably odd considering how far we have traveled with this story.

Why publicly release the FISA application? After all, even with the voluminous redactions, it is very unusual and it would have been exceptionally easy to deny any FOIA request under the auspices of national security. To highlight this question, consider how stunned Fran Townsend was at the release: “Having run The Justice Dept office responsible for #FISA The release of these documents is irresponsible & will irreversibly weaken counterintelligence & Counterterrorism investigations going forward.”

click link for article...

This lays out everything wrong with the FISA bs and why its illegal.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join