It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the UK a second home for US "shadow" projects? Sightings, data and so on...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

You have a PM. Click on the letter icon on the upper right corner of the site, please.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Probably the darkest hour and dirty secrets were illegal CIA rendition flights we allowed to use Prestwick airport, very secret aircraft operating in full view of the public...

Are you joking in above quote? Haven't heard anything about it before.. Could you give some details?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeedFanatic
Are you joking in above quote? Haven't heard anything about it before.. Could you give some details?

Google can help

Not the same kind of "secret" as a black budget aerospace program but more in regards to the nature of the mission (transporting suspected enemies of America (terrorists, etc)).

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

No, that’s just the NT News, they breed them differently up there, must be something to do with the humidity. 😂

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Probably the darkest hour and dirty secrets were illegal CIA rendition flights we allowed to use Prestwick airport, very secret aircraft operating in full view of the public...

That was more to do with the torture and transportation of terror suspects wasn't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AussieNutter

hey! I get all my Aussie related news from NT News. also I'm currently studying the proper Aussie language. they have this fabulous sociology course on SBS called Housos. through the program ive learned how to speak proper choco. mate, it's like totally sick. to improve my workplace skills I'm watching Swift N Shift Couriers. aussies have a much different work place culture than I'm used to in the States.

I'm off to see if Centerlink will accept my short stature as a disability. while I'm at it, have you heard of a place called Logan? I've been told I'll fit in there and to move there quicksmart. thinking I'll give it a go.

I love it here my neighbors call me mr. galah they say it's a term of endearment. I believe em.
edit on 26-7-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar

Google can help

Not the same kind of "secret" as a black budget aerospace program but more in regards to the nature of the mission (transporting suspected enemies of America (terrorists, etc)).

Yes this is what I meant, not X planes or Black aircraft, just CIA rendition flights.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Mate your welcome up here in the NT anytime. If you are ever up this way, drop me an email and I will show you the sights....... we aren't as bad as the NT News tries to make us out

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I love it here my neighbors call me mr. galah they say it's a term of endearment. I believe em.

Oh my god, that suites you so well.

edit on 26/7/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

😂 good to see you’re getting a proper education. Make sure to add Fat Pizza and The Wog Boy to your study list.

a reply to: Gurumuka
You sure 😂? But then again I’ve only had the pleasure of Palmerston and Mt. Bundey

edit on 26-7-2018 by AussieNutter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

gotta check out The Wog Boy.

i tried once going into Fat Pizza looking for a delivery job since i heard the owner there pays well, but after one delivery I got into a punch on with another short delivery guy over a dispute regarding his car. I said something like those aren't woofers . he got insulted i reckon. wanted to have a go. next thing I know the crazy pizza shop owner is chasing me outta there with a chainsaw.

doesn't matter anyways, the job sucked and the first guy I delivered to was a bikie who laughed at me. think his name was agro...angry...something like that.

that Fat Pizza place is chockers with wogs n weirdos

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Palmerslum doesn't count hahahaha! Now Mt Bundy is a beautiful part of the territory, follow the Jim Jim road and you end up traveling through some amazing country including going past Bucket, Red Lily and Alligator billabongs. No swimming though - lot's of snapping handbags around!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

There's dozens of secret sites around Warton and Salmesbury area and tunnels connecting to the other side of the pennines.

Probably not true mate.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Sorry for offtopic

BASSPLYR watch:

Dead End Drive In

The Castle

Summer Heights High

Anyways I'm going on vacation...
edit on 27/7/18 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join