It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think John Titor would have hated both Trump and Hillary Clinton!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I believe he would have hated both candidates for their corrupt and narcissistic nature. I believe his mocking of a disabled person would have appalled him. I believe he would be appalled with them working with tyrannical nations. Russia and North Korea for Trump. Saudi Arabia for Clinton. He would be appalled by his praising of authoritarian leaders!

What do you think John Titor would have thought of Trump? A necessary evil to unite Americans against authoritarianism?

I believe Hillary Clinton had she won would just be disastrous as Trump!

Is Donald Trump the final straw that will have Americans uniting for liberty?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CmdrShep2154

If John Titor was really what was claimed he would already know the end game so whatever he thought of Trump would be from a position of knowledge not opinion , not being a time traveler I have no idea what he would have , or would in the future , think of Trump.

Somehow I doubt Trump will unite Americans against anything , except perhaps uniting factions against each other , which he seems to be doing well.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Perhaps Titor was a cog in the program? Something to up the stakes.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well, the vast majority of Americans didn't actually want to vote for either, so, why not Titor as well?

Besides, he's as fictional as their public facades are.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I don’t think John Titor ever really existed. At best a literary figure, not unlike Luke Skywalker or Captain Kirk or even Captain Kangaroo.

What do you think Skywalker or Kirk would think about our current government leadership?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The 'vast majority' something fictional here...

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wouldn't John already have told us how he felt about Trump ? He would have known that Trump was President instead of vague references to that guy in charge. It would be awesome to go back on time, but I am afraid I would have already have wrecked Trumps economy and Hillary ? Everyone would be asking Hillary Who.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It might actually go back farther. The Titor story begins Oct 2000, ahead of the Bush-Gore 2000 election. DC and Jacksonville, FL are two of the cities specifically mentioned as being nuked in the US Civil War/brief WW3 action. With 2004 results previewing the full on Civil War in 2008 and finally put down with WW3 in 2015 ahead of the 2016 election.

So to transpose Titor’s Reality of multiple Earths. Gore wins 2000, someone else should have won 2004 but either Gore stole the election again or Gore was the presumptive winner (like Trump/Hillary). Monthly Waco sized events happen until full throw down in 2008. So either a violent demand Gore is removed (3rd election win or something else happens similar to Nixon’ appointment of Ford as VP and resignation to elevate and unelected president?).
Final the rest of the world steps in to shut it all down in 2015.

One thing about the Titor saga is correct. Politics have made people more and more restless and uncivil until one day the top is going to blow.

Edit to add: Titor’s story borrowed heavily from Back to the Future, Terminator and the TV show Sliders all previous to October of 2000. Sliders ended February 2000.
edit on 21-7-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If you look at these quotes from John Titor, he would be on the side of Trump.

Therefore your thinking of 'Russia as tyrannical' is very wrong.

John Titor:
Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska .

thus we (in the country) won.

John Titor:
You are also correct but I want to add a twist to your thinking. Russia’s enemy in the United States is not you, the average person. Russia’s enemy is the United States government.

Russia’s enemy in the United States is not you!

John Titor:
Also, please be aware that from my viewpoint, Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities. Yes, the U.S. did counter attack.

Russia attacked my enemy who was in the U.S. cities.

Are you starting to see the over all picture?

edit on 19071931am312018Sat, 21 Jul 2018 09:19:51 -0500 by imitator because: RUSSIA!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
John Titor... have to go deep in to the archival bowls of ATS for that reference lol

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well... I think this is funny.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
And here I thought Titor and Trump are the same person.

Huh.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
if you look up john titor here [ he was a member] it says he joined in 2005 and last visit was 1969.
funny

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I honestly cannot believe this John Titor thing is going around the internet after 15 years lol. I remember the original interview on coast to coast am back when I was in high school. It was a great story and it was very believable, until it was proven and admitted to being a hoax, by the guy who called in. It was all an elaborate hoax done by three students from a Florida University. Holy crap, just goes to show how things can spread on the internet and keep spreading once they get traction. This is insane lol

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Scoobydoo would have disliked both candidates.......

Change my mind

new topics

top topics

join