It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you support him If trump postponed the 2020 election

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So much truth in this. Many of today's "liberals" have become authoritarians.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

All you have is a biased poll asking questions with no evidence the actual narrative is on the table polled from a small sample group of 2000 people with 700 claiming they identify with republicans, or claiming they identify more closely with republicans that they would theoretically support postponing the election.

But here is a what if? What if evidence showed there might be illegal Russians voting in the election and hacking the election. Would you postpone the election until it was secured?

Now a legitimate point. It would be easier to postpone an election until it was secured vs trying to separate out illegal votes.

nypost.com...

In May 2016, CBS2 Los Angeles identified 265 dead voters in southern California. Many cast ballots “year after year.”
 The Heritage Foundation’s non-exhaustive survey confirms, since 2000, at least 742 criminal vote-fraud convictions.
North Carolina announced in April 2014 that 13,416 dead voters were registered, and 81 of them recently had voted. Among 35,750 North Carolinians also registered in other states, 765 voted in November 2012, both inside and outside the Tarheel State.
 South Carolina’s attorney general concluded in January 2012 that 953 people “were deceased at the time of their participation in recent elections.”
 The Public Interest Legal Foundation recently discovered that Virginia removed 5,556 non-citizens from its voter rolls between 2011 and last May. Among these non-Americans, 1,852 had cast a total of 7,474 illegal ballots across multiple elections.

For the last point? 1850 multiplied by 3000 counties of the USA? 5,500,000?

Hillary only won the popular vote by
2,864,974?

And that is just the low hanging fruit of documented fraud?

As voter fraud and illegal aliens go? I bet the voters are who they claim to be as shown on their state drivers license, but their votes are still illegal.
edit on 23-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 23-7-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

So much truth in this. Many of today's "liberals" have become authoritarians.

I have come to understand that I am a social liberal but as far as Gov goes I am a fiscal conservative. As far as Anarchy vs Totalitarian I will take my chances with Anarchy every time. I just can't stand for total Anarchy either so I want something close to an Anarchist gov as possible to get the job done of preserving the Nation and it's citizens freedom.

Our Freedom is what the Marxist hate the most when you get right down to it. We can do things that China would never allow it's citizens. Those things aren't always good but it is the person's right to do it IMO.
ETA
Tesla and Einstein came here to the US because of that freedom and that speaks volumes.

edit on 23-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Sure!Hell,why not.According to the left I am a nazi,deplorbable Russian that hates gays and minorities.So I might as well be par for the course...

...End sarcasm
edit on 23-7-2018 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Lol?!?!

When did you think the random political statements of nobodies mattered??

And both numbskulls were marking BS claims about being hit on when they didn’t want to or some other nonsense that is irrelevant..

No one was scared for life by al Franklin..

No one lost one ounce of sleep over his action.. sure they were unseemly..

But there is a MILE between rape/molestation and “he took a drunken picture grabbing my boob at a party.”

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

According to the right , the left thinks your a nazi...

There is a difference lol.

Could you please post where one elected official or other bigwig who isn’t some no name internet commentator, who called you a Nazi??

You and everyone else should know better than to trust the negative things someone’s arch enemy says about them..

relatively speaking...

You can trust anything good the right says about the left..

You can trust anything good the left says about the right..

You can trust anything bad the left says about itself..

You can trust anything bad the right says about itself..

Hell.. I have know that science kindergarten lol..

I think that is half our political problem..

People trust what people say bad about the other side.. and it is common sense not to do that.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Lol?!?!

When did you think the random political statements of nobodies mattered??

And both numbskulls were marking BS claims about being hit on when they didn’t want to or some other nonsense that is irrelevant..

No one was scared for life by al Franklin..

No one lost one ounce of sleep over his action.. sure they were unseemly..

But there is a MILE between rape/molestation and “he took a drunken picture grabbing my boob at a party.”

I didn't realize it was up to you to determine what his effects were on the women he harassed. That's especially funny considering you don't even seem to be familiar with the details of that picture. BS claims? I suggest you do some research on this topic and get back to me. You sound like the same enablers who excused Harvey Weinstein's behavior for decades.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Should not stop the elections because you believe illegals are voting. The Feds already have a law that they do not have to accept votes from areas found allowing illegals to vote. A court would decide.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Any state allowing illegal aliens to vote would have all electoral votes taken away. Period.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

There is no example of a state letting illegals vote..

That is kinda the point the poll was making ...

It said “would you support trump if he postponed the election after saying it was to stop illegals from voting”..

What it was really saying was “would you support trump if he postponed the election because of something he had no evidence for.”

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I think that is what should be more disturbing, than anything, that those who would support this. That they would be willing to give away their freedom so blindly, and never consider the consequences. And what is even worse, is that after they agree to this, they would be the first to complain or cry about their own choices.

And right now am watching this right now.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

I think that is what should be more disturbing, than anything, that those who would support this. That they would be willing to give away their freedom so blindly, and never consider the consequences. And what is even worse, is that after they agree to this, they would be the first to complain or cry about their own choices.

And right now am watching this right now.

Nobody wants this and the ones here who slightly agree with it are telling us they are not serious with their answer because this in their estimation is a poor OP question.

I have wasted time here actually. But I hope I have helped enlighten people in this thread because so many letfist want to imagine Nazi's when in fact their team is chock full of them.
If you cant handle a conservative R then VOTE LIBERTARIAN. The D' didn't walk with Dr King and they want to follow Sal Alinsky's "rules for radicals".

edit on 24-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

They decided that AFTER the majority consensus that “ no one should say yes” was formed.

Go read the ones who said yes posts......

They don’t seem to be joking to me..

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Ok so let me get this straight???

Every sIngle ACTUAL neo nazi group are proud conservative Republicans, who support republican canidates and put on fundraisers for trump.. who they to a man consider “their guy”.

But the left has all the Nazis?!?!

Lol...

You will literally believe ANYTHING Hannity tells you huh???

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Not me .. common sense..

BWAHAHAHA!!!

It is hilarious that they pretend the left has all the snowflakes.. lol

Just look at the James Gunn situation.. or the al Franklin situation..

Make a bad joke , that is obviously a joke.. where there is no victim ...and the right will pretend your an actual pedophile..
edit on 24-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Not me .. common sense..

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Make a bad joke , that is obviously a joke.. where there is no victim ...and the right will pretend your an actual pedophile..

I never use the term "snowflake". You guys do get really upset when people apply your own standards to you though. It's rather telling that you defend these type of scum as long as they're on your side. Same mentality as the assholes who told those victims not to say anything.

Dude. You belong to a cult. Wake up before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Like John Podesta?

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Not me .. common sense..

BWAHAHAHA!!!

This is just base projection. If you have to say something like this, odds are your swimming in it yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Not me .. common sense..

BWAHAHAHA!!!

This is just base projection. If you have to say something like this, odds are your swimming in it yourself.

This is based on absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Not me .. common sense..

BWAHAHAHA!!!

This is based on absolutely nothing.

Sorry friendo, its actually based on a massive wealth of study and academia.

Here's a short summary for you: Enjoy

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join