It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you support him If trump postponed the 2020 election

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Appearently by this poll 52% of republicans would support trump if he postponed the 2020 election if he said it was to stop illegal aliens from voting.

52% or Republicans would carve their own mothers heart out if that's what the party told them.

No surprise here, as long as our political party does it, it's okay.

That's hilarious considering Democrats tell each other not to report sexual assault against powerful Dems because it would hurt the party.

That's a nice cult they've got there.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's called "projectionism." I've seen it happen so much, I'm starting to wonder if it was Obama that actually paid hookers to pee on a bed.

Everything else Trump has been accused of turns out to be something the Democrats have done...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Then why did multiple ATSers say yes???

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

To irritate you back, probably.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: CymaticA

“Would prefer” doesn’t mean “would support him if he postponed it”..

Everyone hated hillary Clinton..

I prefer Coca Cola.. that doesn’t mean I would want to only ever drink coke for the next 4 years..

I'm going to assume you're a troll playing the part of an extreme partisan hack. I don't want to believe anyone can be that delusional

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

No one said trump was planning on suspending the election. It was a hypothetical questioning how people would feel if he did.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CymaticA

Why do you think it was worded “prefer” instead of “if he actually did”...

So people who prefer him would say “yes” along with those who might actually want him to do it..

I’m betting that is polling 101.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yea..

Right..

Like I am the center of anyone’s ATS universe lmao..
edit on 23-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No one said that...

People said don’t pull an al Franklin and retire over a nonsense claim..

No one wants rapists and pedophiles running anything.

Well except republicans in Alabama lol (Roy Moore)..

So what was your opinion on Roy Moore anyway??

Why do I have a feeling you backed him on here?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
this is quite a bit like "they are after our guns" and "they are going to repeal Roe V Wade" crap

it's all made up, and sure I would support it but it wouldn't be President Trump delaying the elections. He doesn't have that ability without some major catastrophe.

I still wonder why Voter ID is such a bad thing? I can't buy guns, liquor or smokes without one, But I can vote (often?) without one, how odd; Seems buying beer is more sacrosanct then who makes the laws.

(BTW Secretary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes, President Trump won by 10 million square feet [which is what matters])

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No one said that...

People said don’t pull an al Franklin and retire over a nonsense claim..

No one wants rapists and pedophiles running anything.

Well except republicans in Alabama lol (Roy Moore)..

So what was your opinion on Roy Moore anyway??

Why do I have a feeling you backed him on here?

People actually did say that. Victims are on record saying they were told that.

Al Frankin retired over "nonsense"? Jesus have you guys lost your minds.

I'm not sure why you think I backed Moore, probably because you like to make things up.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

wow what shameless bigotry on your part, Pedophiles, like homosexuals, are born that way.

or is that "different"?

if so, explain.

(see how that works?)

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
this is quite a bit like "they are after our guns" and "they are going to repeal Roe V Wade" crap

it's all made up, and sure I would support it but it wouldn't be President Trump delaying the elections. He doesn't have that ability without some major catastrophe.

I still wonder why Voter ID is such a bad thing? I can't buy guns, liquor or smokes without one, But I can vote (often?) without one, how odd; Seems buying beer is more sacrosanct then who makes the laws.

(BTW Secretary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million votes, President Trump won by 10 million square feet [which is what matters])

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

It's called "projectionism." I've seen it happen so much, I'm starting to wonder if it was Obama that actually paid hookers to pee on a bed.

Everything else Trump has been accused of turns out to be something the Democrats have done...

TheRedneck

This is amusing insomuch as you are absolutely right and yet in a hilarious twist also victim to it simultaneously.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

No one who matters ever did..

That is the problem with modern American conservatism..

They can make any claim they want with no more evidence than the actions or statements of random individuals with no real authority or following..

If that is your burden of proof what can’t you prove???

There is nothing you can’t prove if all you gotta do is find one numb skull saying it..

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I have no idea what you are getting at, but I will be happy to explain if you specify.

I’m not seeing the corolation between some one groping a drunk person at a drunken party as a joke for a joke picture and homosexuality nor pedophilia...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No one who matters ever did..

That is the problem with modern American conservatism..

They can make any claim they want with no more evidence than the actions or statements of random individuals with no real authority or following..

If that is your burden of proof what can’t you prove???

There is nothing you can’t prove if all you gotta do is find one numb skull saying it..

That's some fine goalpost moving you did there. First no one said it, then no one who matters said it. Tell that to the victims that were bullied into silence.

Also, more than one "numb skull" came out against Franken. One incident had pictures. He acknowledged another incident, saying he just "remembered it differently". No wonder you love Clinton. She was also all about attacking victims.
edit on 23 7 18 by face23785 because: removed personal insult

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

No it isn’t because this is in no way saying trump wants to , nor that it is going to happen..

It is sold as a pure hypothetical.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Who needs a history class?!?!

That would be you and Silly./ But hey, we know you already can't handle the truth by your posts. You probably know the truth but can't come to terms with it because it doesn't fit your Utopian dream.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gandalf77

One might conjecture that the reason those fraudulent voters are hard to find is that, well, they don't exist...hence the word "fraudulent" is used when discussing them.

Not that it matters a whole lot to you, as you insist that it never happened. The history of US election is rife with fraud. So the possibility of 3.8 million/5 million isn't so far fetched when one looks at the history.

Similar to this asinine notion of the‘liberal deep state,’I would just like to see someone prove it.
Trump and his minions are obsessed with it because they don’t like the fact he lost the popular vote.
They’ve tried pretty hard, but bagels so far...

Nope it is not at all Liberal, it is the Marxist deep state.

Liberal means we can do what we want to do and is why so many were D's. Literally we thought of them as wanting less gov back in my day and I was a D.

Witnessing the R's march with Dr King, I realized I was in the wrong party but Bush 1 is a Deep state agent involved deeply in a bad way to the murderer of JFK in my book. So I was off to study the Libertarian theories.

Liberal really means less government because we that are free to do what we want are free from gov. I draw the line at hurting others as how free one is. If you cross the line, you can and should lose your freedom or more.

Right now less gov is something Libertarian's, Tea Party and R's who are not RINO's are working to obtain. Liberal label belongs to those groups if we are using the Textbook definitions.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join