It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you support him If trump postponed the 2020 election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You could make a case about the ones flying confederate flags I guess..

This from the guy who just said

Who needs a history class?!?!

Maybe I could make a case for such (which I wouldn't), but I seriously doubt you could. So far, I haven't seen you make a case for anything yet that could hold water.

Nice try to goad me, btw, but let's be honest. You can have my flag when you pry it from my cold dead hands. I don't think you have what it takes, and I certainly won't be taking your words as anything more than musings of the willfully ignorant.

In other words, no change from present.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

No f___in' way. Some say there's already been a coup. No way would Trump have the authority to delay the vote. If anything he should resign yesterday.

(post by JoshuaCox removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Hahaha, another good try. Sorry, no dice. Go back and study your history... I mean your Time magazine.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

One might conjecture that the reason those fraudulent voters are hard to find is that, well, they don't exist...hence the word "fraudulent" is used when discussing them.

Not that it matters a whole lot to you, as you insist that it never happened. The history of US election is rife with fraud. So the possibility of 3.8 million/5 million isn't so far fetched when one looks at the history.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

No. I would support a national voter I'd system that would require proof of citizenship to acquire. And don't tell me that is fascist because it's not true. I would be for the arrest and prosecution of the heads of sanctuary cities and States when they violate federal immigration laws and when they warn illegal aliens that a raid is coming allowing dangerous criminals to scatter.
I feel like having ice at each voting precinct wearing their jackets would go along way to turning away illegals trying to vote.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There are many people --- some here on ATS --- that would support Trump if he cancelled elections outright and made himself emperor. And most here could likely name the ATS members who would be first on that bandwagon.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We go through this with every prez... just different people postulating it. Not going to happen. Never does.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
We go through this with every prez... just different people postulating it. Not going to happen. Never does.

But this time it's REAL! OMG!

All hail Emperor Trump!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I think there's a thread about Obama "postponing" the 2016 election that gets rebumbed once and a while.
edit on 22-7-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Would you support him If trump postponed the 2020 election

I see what you did there.

Create a soap box to admonish Trump and his supporters for something that has a ZERO chance of ever happening.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gandalf77

One might conjecture that the reason those fraudulent voters are hard to find is that, well, they don't exist...hence the word "fraudulent" is used when discussing them.

Not that it matters a whole lot to you, as you insist that it never happened. The history of US election is rife with fraud. So the possibility of 3.8 million/5 million isn't so far fetched when one looks at the history.

Similar to this asinine notion of the ‘liberal deep state,’ I would just like to see someone prove it.
Trump and his minions are obsessed with it because they don’t like the fact he lost the popular vote.
They’ve tried pretty hard, but bagels so far...

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If JoshuaCox was caught spewing horse dung out if his mouth would you still respond to his posts?

Apparently so.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We go through this with every prez... just different people postulating it

Trump is more likely to suspend elections than any other President in history. He's already suspended government ethics and the rule of law, how would this be much different?

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

We go through this with every prez... just different people postulating it

Trump is more likely to suspend elections than any other President in history. He's already suspended government ethics and the rule of law, how would this be much different?

No kidding. If anyone were to implement martial law, it would be Comrade Cheeto.
And his minions would be cheering him the whole way.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
this is the same idiocy people were saying about Obama

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Stupid hypothetical question.

No one in their right mind would support ANYBODY who tries to cancel an election.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

No one in their right mind would support ANYBODY who tries to cancel an election.

I wouldn't support any president that wanted it to happen.

In a roundabout way you proposed an answer as to whether all members here are in their right mind.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I used to think that would indeed be just a hypothetical question.
In the era of Comrade Cheeto, though, all bets are off.
If he did something like that, it’s a good bet there would be a surprising number of his mindless minions cheering him on.
Sad but true.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
democrats supported Obama 3rd term

I thought I remembered hearing about this somewhere before

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join