It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you support him If trump postponed the 2020 election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If Trump were to decide to run in 2020 but not aggressively campaign and the Democrats still lose despite essentially running unopposed...will the near psychotic break from reality continue or will people accept the candidate had nothing of real substance to offer?

Polls without any quantive measure say 100% would still be on a mental/emotional vacation. (only asked one person)
edit on 21-7-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Only if he won the popular vote too..

For both sides having an electoral college opens the door to out comes the majority doesn’t agree with..

If you have an out come the majority doesn’t agree with in a democracy people get pissed.

If he wins the electoral college again and again loses the popular vote it will just cement how broken the system is in favor of the slave states..

Because that’s where the electoral college comes from... the divide between free and slave states.
edit on 21-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone
BWAHAHAHA..

So you are telling me with a straight face that a cheesy conspiracy site should not allow ifs?!!!!

Lol.. just lol

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So then you would support him if he did?!?!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CigaretteByrnes

Go for the ball not the player.. such as..

“That’s the dumbest ARGUMENT I have ever heard.. some people will believe anything Alex Jones says.. “

Quite a few on here say ridiculous things then report you when you reply in kind..
edit on 21-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Don't forget martial law...he'll probably do that, too.

Such a stupid premise.

Bush was going to. So was Clinton. Then Bush II. Obama was rumored to want to as well.

But, shockingly, none did. **gasp**

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They held election during WW2.

There's no way in Hell anything, short of total global zombie apocalypse, is going to bring a postponement of an election.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

... as would the Master.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Why would he postpone it for that reason?
He won in 2016 with all the illegals voting and he will win in 2020 with them voting.

What 'illegals' voting. A FACT requires evidence in support of it and you have none.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes ... I would love to see a president postpone an election for his second term.

Obama was much smarter through he didnt consider doing away with US elections until his second term.
edit on 21-7-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Cripes! This male cow fecees again? I remember hearing this when Carter lost to Reagan. It isn't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

When there wasn't the interwebs, it was broadsheets taped to store windows, or bus stops. I remember seeing one's for Nixon.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: rollanotherone
BWAHAHAHA..

So you are telling me with a straight face that a cheesy conspiracy site should not allow ifs?!!!!

Lol.. just lol

No. I'm saying your op is nonsense. Here, I can play the same game. "What if Obama ran a third term to keep Trump from becoming president, would you still eat Cheetos?". See, at least mine is humor filled. Thanks for playing!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: RazorV66

Why would he postpone it for that reason?
He won in 2016 with all the illegals voting and he will win in 2020 with them voting.

What 'illegals' voting. A FACT requires evidence in support of it and you have none.

Wait now you want to talk about evidence? Wow. Ok then.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Winning the popular vote typically means nothing. Which of these 50 cities are red and which are blue?

Want help? Look at the most lopsided modern election Reagan 1984 and see if you can find most of those cities on a map. Then just for fun a little more blue, check out 2016 and tell me again how Trump should have lost the electoral college or didn’t have enough voter support or whatever.

Please compare and contrast the visuals and links before just going off again. Or thoughts on a successful Red vs Blue civil war or even simple logistics of material from one place to another.
edit on 21-7-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Because that’s where the electoral college comes from... the divide between free and slave states.

So, we used to have time travel? The Constitution declaring how the Electoral College worked was ratified in 1783, before there was widespread slavery in America, and well before 1859 when we fought the War of Northern Aggression. The Electoral College was a way to be able to easily gather votes from across the country when the only method of long distance communication was horseback rider. People voted in their own state and sent one small group of people to carry that vote to the national election.

Yeahhhhh...

So then you would support him if he did?!?!

Did I post that? I could have sworn I said I hadn't thought about it.

Just a tip: those funny-looking symbols on your screen are called "letters." When pone or more are put together, they make things called "words." If you read the words, they contain information that you can understand...

It's kinda old-fashioned, but it works.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
But I will say this: If Donald Trump were to be caught on video clubbing baby seals with a hacksaw in a back room of Trump Tower and eating their brains with chopsticks through their nose while they were still alive... that might make me not vote for him.

Did you really have to pick one of the few outrageous conjecture scenarios which would actually increase my admiration of the man rather than make me question my support of him? Seals suck, man. Any saltwater fisherman will tell you that.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The good old days of MATS when you could embed an auto playing audio file in a post...wait, that was horrible they way it auto played.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well, I could have said, "If Donald Trump were to be caught on video clubbing Golden Retriever puppies with a hacksaw in a back room of Trump Tower and eating their brains with chopsticks through their nose while they were still alive... that might make me not vote for him." That any better?

You really need to get a thicker skin.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes I would just the same way the Obama administration was going to do the same thing.

You leftist folks are a joke just as the rightists are can't y'all buy a freaking island or something and fight it out till the last whiner is standing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join